P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Zerstorung/Reek Of The Unzen Gas Fumes
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vega360

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:09 am    Post subject: Zerstorung/Reek Of The Unzen Gas Fumes Reply with quote

Reek of The Unzen Gas Fumes/Zerstorung

This is a split between these two bands, put out on tape with in an over-sized box.

Zerstorung is an Obscure band from Brazil and their portion of this is by far one of the most interesting cuts of traditional black metal I've herd in a long time. They have managed to capture the raw feeling common to a lot of the stuff from that region and mixed it with a rich percussion driven influence from old school metal and the old norse way.

Reek of The Unzen Gas Fumes is blackened Grindcore from Japan. Released by my label before in a split with a bunch of industrial bands. The talent and ability they have became well known despite the fact that the only offer I could give them was well below what was deserved. Currently signed to Deathangle Absolution the material on this split is different from the one released by this label (and due for a seven inch release on DAR) some years ago. Anti-Buddhist Japanese Imperialist black metal that will obviously in the years to come crave out a spot alongside artists such as Sigh, Abigail and Sabbat with their one of a kind unique sound in a country known for one of a kind unique music, film and well everything.

The Youtube video has a sample of one track from each band. Many copies of this have been stockpiled here for distribution. Also in stock still is the limited first release of this band "Axis of Evil" on this label with a bunch of industrial projects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz3WmzhaQ4U

people can go to discogs and order this or wait for my website to be back online which should hopefully just take a few more hours.
www.vinlandspecialservices.bandcamp.com
www.vinlandss.wordpress.com
www.ilsakoch.wordpress.com
SdE75

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will there be any distributors for this in germany, or at least in europe?
Carlzilla

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both bands are great. Never heard Zerstorung until now, but that track was solid. Been looking forward to new Reek of the Unzen Gas Fumes material since Axis of Evil.

And now we have fags complaining about other fags. A "fagoboros" if you will.

http://www.last.fm/user/carlzilla
Vega360

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SdE75 wrote:
Will there be any distributors for this in germany, or at least in europe?

To my understanding right now they have no plans to get a European distributor.

http://wormaggoat.blogspot.jp/

That is the official distributor in Japan if postage is cheaper. Plus anything I send to Germany disappears now unless I get tracking which also costs a fortune.
Vega360

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I sold half the amount I imported within 2 hours of the listing being posted on here. These are going quite fast.
glwdrk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Zerstorung/Reek Of The Unzen Gas Fumes Reply with quote

Vega360 wrote:
Anti-Buddhist Japanese Imperialist black metal

Shocked
Orpheus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Zerstorung/Reek Of The Unzen Gas Fumes Reply with quote

glwdrk wrote:
Vega360 wrote:
Anti-Buddhist Japanese Imperialist black metal

Shocked

Oh noes! Better call the internet police! Rolling Eyes
Xeniteia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The irony resides in white people supporting an ideology that was and still probably views Whites as an inferior race.
Too Dark Park

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this some kind of fart music Laughing
Orpheus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniteia wrote:
The irony resides in white people supporting an ideology that was and still probably views Whites as an inferior race.

"Pride in one's own race - and that does not imply contempt for other races - is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them"
-AH, 1936
Xeniteia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the Japanese nationalists back then think as A.H. did? I doubt so. Most of them proved their contempt for the White people when the time came. Even for the Chinese whose civilization the Japanese one took a lot from. A.H. probably had a wider historical vision than Tojo or Hirohito, except in a few cases like this one.

I'll add that in the Western side of the world, Nationalists most often don't see other Whites as enemies.
Orpheus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really can't see anything they did or said (granted I can't speak or read Japanese) that made whitey a target of specific scorn or anything. Mistreatment of prisoners notwithstanding ( we all know what they felt about people who surrendered), I don't anything they did was outside of the realm of total war *as they understood it*. Not having their balls taken away with xtian bullshit or some kind of post xtian universal morality nonsense there is no political reason to dehumanize the adversaries they were fighting.
glwdrk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just think it's kinda funny to hate on Buddhism - for lack of another "enemy" - being one of the least oppressive "religions".
Xeniteia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orpheus wrote:
I really can't see anything they did or said (granted I can't speak or read Japanese) that made whitey a target of specific scorn or anything. Mistreatment of prisoners notwithstanding ( we all know what they felt about people who surrendered), I don't anything they did was outside of the realm of total war *as they understood it*. Not having their balls taken away with xtian bullshit or some kind of post xtian universal morality nonsense there is no political reason to dehumanize the adversaries they were fighting.

It's not exactly about his band. But Japanese Imperialism in general doesn't see the White people as equals to the Japenese, even if they gladly use the USA, Russia or even Europe to counter another Asian country.
Orpheus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniteia wrote:
Orpheus wrote:

It's not exactly about his band. But Japanese Imperialism in general doesn't see the White people as equals to the Japenese, even if they gladly use the USA, Russia or even Europe to counter another Asian country.

And why should I, as a white man, give a rats fuck about what they think of me? The entire history of their foreign wars was against other imperial powers meddling in their backyard. No healthy perspective, uncontaminated by a snivelling servile attitude would be confused at this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: