P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

RECENT VINYL SCORES PART II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1494, 1495, 1496 ... 1899, 1900, 1901  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Grief



Joined: 06 Feb 2007
Posts: 505
Location: USA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stuff the postman had brought while I was away at NWN:



Tape is Richard Ramirez - Abrupt Decision
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
probert



Joined: 15 Jul 2009
Posts: 6929
Location: stankonia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zevon wins that lot
_________________
format your doormat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mr_Belvedere



Joined: 05 Feb 2011
Posts: 962

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a long time holy grail of mine:


_________________
DFP wrote:
To have a faggot trusting and following you outdoors in expectation of presumed male intercourse at least needs some skills in homoerotic camouflage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
astralvesl



Joined: 13 Oct 2010
Posts: 1002

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grief wrote:


Tape is Richard Ramirez - Abrupt Decision


The noise guy? A buddy of mine has released a few splits with him. One came with some sort of bone fragment. Don't hear him mentioned too much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
slayera



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 532
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

astralvesl wrote:
Grief wrote:


Tape is Richard Ramirez - Abrupt Decision


The noise guy? A buddy of mine has released a few splits with him. One came with some sort of bone fragment. Don't hear him mentioned too much.

I think he's somewhat a household name in his own scene. At least Black Leather Jesus is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GiantCogs



Joined: 06 Nov 2011
Posts: 565
Location: Boston

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheap record fair grabs


Bodine, Black Spirit, Hellion, Riot, Starfighter, Cirith Ungol (i posted this earlier, whoops)


Rainbow, Deep Purple, Deep Purple, Tokyo Blade, Black Flask, Leviticus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1240

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr_Belvedere wrote:
Here is a long time holy grail of mine:

Great score! How much did you end paying for it, if you don't mind me asking?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr_Belvedere



Joined: 05 Feb 2011
Posts: 962

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
Mr_Belvedere wrote:
Here is a long time holy grail of mine:

Great score! How much did you end paying for it, if you don't mind me asking?


it was 40 Euros from a guy from germany with nearly no ebay feedback.
_________________
DFP wrote:
To have a faggot trusting and following you outdoors in expectation of presumed male intercourse at least needs some skills in homoerotic camouflage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jes9582



Joined: 06 Sep 2011
Posts: 384

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr_Belvedere wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Mr_Belvedere wrote:
Here is a long time holy grail of mine:

Great score! How much did you end paying for it, if you don't mind me asking?


it was 40 Euros from a guy from germany with nearly no ebay feedback.

But just imagine how many kvlt points you could of gotten if you paid $100+ http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=379893&ev=rb Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grafvolluth



Joined: 02 Jul 2009
Posts: 232
Location: NYC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slayera wrote:
astralvesl wrote:
Grief wrote:


Tape is Richard Ramirez - Abrupt Decision


The noise guy? A buddy of mine has released a few splits with him. One came with some sort of bone fragment. Don't hear him mentioned too much.

I think he's somewhat a household name in his own scene. At least Black Leather Jesus is.


Well known for sure.
_________________
Death over enslavement.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fork Tongue



Joined: 30 Jun 2012
Posts: 386
Location: Rhode Island

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7138

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jes9582 wrote:
Mr_Belvedere wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Mr_Belvedere wrote:
Here is a long time holy grail of mine:

Great score! How much did you end paying for it, if you don't mind me asking?


it was 40 Euros from a guy from germany with nearly no ebay feedback.

But just imagine how many kvlt points you could of gotten if you paid $100+ http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=379893&ev=rb Rolling Eyes


That seems pretty standard for that 7". There's a copy on ebay ending tomorrow at $89 already. It's actually a great ep, too bad it's so tough to find for a decent price.
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scentofdeath



Joined: 14 Aug 2011
Posts: 802

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Matt!




Teitanfyre - Morbid Death's Sceptre LP
Sonne Adam - Doctrines of Dark Devotion LP clear
Wolvserpent - Blood Seed LP
Maveth - Of Serpent And Shadow LP




Ode - Schimmenwoud LP
Morbus Chron - Sleepers in the Rift LP
Ill Omen - Divinity Through Un-creation LP oxblood
Desecresy - The Doom Skeptron LP




Xysma - Deluxe LP
Fester - Silence LP
Fester - Winter of Sin LP
Gehenna - I boxset




God Macabre - The Winterlong LP
Mythos - Pain Amplifier LP
Binah - Hallucinating in Resurrecture LP
Karnarium - Otapamo Pralaja LP
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Flight-Of-Sleipnir/267879219900772
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rottendlijk



Joined: 05 Jun 2012
Posts: 377
Location: Holland

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great scores!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HÝrus



Joined: 07 Dec 2010
Posts: 1914

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
2014 list (Seth, SFE, Satanic Warmaster, Blut Aus Nord, Sunn O))), Shining, Celestia, Mz.412, Hellfest, ...) : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=814863#814863
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1494, 1495, 1496 ... 1899, 1900, 1901  Next
Page 1495 of 1901

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group