P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

RECENT VINYL SCORES PART II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1759, 1760, 1761 ... 2242, 2243, 2244  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demoniac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celtichammer wrote:

Got it just now,well copy.

You got that from me on Discogs - good to see it arrived safe and sound!
ADK
banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NecroDoom wrote:
CR99 wrote:
Thanks to Weltering In Blood for the cool trade!

congrats, this is the rarest version !!!!!

And according to that full-blown idiot who released it, it's also the only good thing this band has ever recorded. Wink
caligulasremains
banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

past 3 months:

Abhorrence completely vulgar (black) (clean as fuck - best sounding record I've ever heard)
At the Gates With Fear I Kiss the Burning Darkness (2013 peaceville - so glad they reissued this)
Death Symbolic
Degial deaths striking wings and death & darkness buries all ep (2012 repress)
Dismember Pieces (back on black - got it for $3 new)
Dismember Where Ironcrosses Grow
Dissection reinkaos pic lp (I have the original lp but love this album)
Entombed clandestine (white 2013 FDR reissue - buahahahaha. if you have a slime green copy of entombed left hand path I may consider a trade!)
Interment / Brutally Deceased split 12"
Kaamos Kaamos
Marduk Dark Endless (when CM had that sale, got it for $15 total)
Morbid Angel Covenant (2013 FDR, had a choice for the fancy colors, chose black - almost chose white/black splatter or blue splatter but black is best for this album I think)
Morbider when darkness returns (crackly as fuck)
Necrophobic Womb of Lilithu (white/black splatter 2LP)
Necrovation Necrovation (black - was this album great or what)
Nominon The True Face of Death (12", thanks yosef!)
Sorcery arrival at six

Acherontas hermeticism and theosis 2lp
Acrimonious purulence (black) also at fallen empire for like 10 dollars.
Aosoth Ashes Of Angels (black)
Bathory under the sign of the black mark (black 2003)
Bathory blood fire death (black 2003 - I stupidly bought this from last rights records for like 30 dollars. should've waited.)
Blaze of Perdition the burning will of expansion
Deathspell Omega Fas - Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum (2013 repress)
Gorgoroth quantos possunt ad satanitatem trahunt (at HHR right now - get a copy if you, like me, have put it off)
Inquisition Obscure Verses for the Multiverse (black - I had the choice to get the fancy colors but declined - I cant believe the hype over this release, not as good as their 2011 album)
Mayhem De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas (CM 2012 black vinyl w/ poster)
Nightbringer Apocalypse Sun (black 2lp)
Nightbringer Hierophany of the Open Grave (black 2lp)
Order of Orias Inverse
Razor of Occam homage to martyrs (defective track A3 - that dreaded white fuckup defect)
Sorhin Förbannade ĺr 1993-2001 (for a decent price from relapse records, thanks! one of my favorite Swedish black metal bands, I wish they'd return one day)

Mentallo and the Fixer unreleased remixed and remastered 2lp (electro-industrial for drug addicts, really psychedelic take on the genre, not so much this release but the newer stuff definitely)

dupes:
Arckanum fenris kindir (black - second copy, first copy I own is red - sounded crackly so I bought this one at SOM's cyber Monday sale for $15)
Deströyer 666 Cold Steel... for an Iron Age (2012 reissue, my copy is too crackly)
Repugnant Epitome of Darkness (splatter. bought for a backup and turned out to have a scratch on it. bugger.)
Svartsyn wrath upon the earth and Glorior Belli meet us at the southern sign from fallen empire with their crazy discounted sale.
Satyricon The Age Of Nero (roadrunner press - my Koch edition is too crackly)
and I won a copy of arckanum kostogher 2lp a month ago for $20 less than I paid for the copy I won from the same guy about 8 months ago, but it also had a white defect so I have to return it.
if you want to buy any of my dupes let me know, i'm in usa and it will be less than $20 for each. I will do dhl shipping if I can to eu/aus as it's cheaper. if you want to trade one of my dupes for a copy of razor of Occam homage to martyrs that would work too.

around $1000 in purchases.
s.charlach

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to come off as a dick here but you should consider getting yourself a record cleaning machine, reads an Okki Nokki, if you have the money to spend a 1000 bucks on records in three months yet complain about crackly vinyl. It may seem like an expensive purchase at first but pays off in no time, and you'll be surprised about the results. I bought one myself to clean purchased 2nd hand records initially but ended up cleaning every new record I buy now as well and it keeps amazing me how much dirt is on even brand-new records. That being said you'll also get rid off that static charge that makes your vinyl crackle with the right cleaning liquid, I'd recommend L'Art du Son. I don't want to sound like a salesman here, still, think about it. The pre-post comparison in regard to the sound is most often striking and speaks for itself.
Tireheb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
I don't want to come off as a dick here but you should consider getting yourself a record cleaning machine

This. And having vinyls through the cleaning machine also does wonders for old vinyls that have propably just sat in the 2nd hand stores shelf for last 20 years. Having the crap properly cleaned out from the grooves gives the albums new life.

A friend has one and I had my Emperor's Return 12" ran through it and it sounds like new now.

LAMENTATION "Grabens Symphonie" 2CD OUT NOW!
Hobophobic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
s.charlach wrote:
I don't want to come off as a dick here but you should consider getting yourself a record cleaning machine

This. And having vinyls through the cleaning machine also does wonders for old vinyls that have propably just sat in the 2nd hand stores shelf for last 20 years. Having the crap properly cleaned out from the grooves gives the albums new life.

A friend has one and I had my Emperor's Return 12" ran through it and it sounds like new now.

hopefully gonna get one next year along with a nicer turn table Smile

[quote="holy ghost"]
So basically... who gives a cats whiskers?[/quote]
into the pit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ildjarn - strength and anger dlp
manes - under ein blodraudt maane lp
centurian - liber zar zax lp
bestial summoning - the dark war has begun lp
Sodomaniac84

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scarface original soundtrack LP.
Sodom Better Off Dead LP.
Carnage Dark Recollections LP.

Twisted Evil
caligulasremains
banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
I don't want to come off as a dick here but you should consider getting yourself a record cleaning machine, reads an Okki Nokki, if you have the money to spend a 1000 bucks on records in three months yet complain about crackly vinyl. It may seem like an expensive purchase at first but pays off in no time, and you'll be surprised about the results. I bought one myself to clean purchased 2nd hand records initially but ended up cleaning every new record I buy now as well and it keeps amazing me how much dirt is on even brand-new records. That being said you'll also get rid off that static charge that makes your vinyl crackle with the right cleaning liquid, I'd recommend L'Art du Son. I don't want to sound like a salesman here, still, think about it. The pre-post comparison in regard to the sound is most often striking and speaks for itself.

I've had one on my wantlist for about a year and a half but the records that I've been buying would be unavailable at the prices I've been getting them for if I bought the record cleaning machine first. My priorities are different, but I'm well aware of the benefits.

if you're really concerned about the condition of my record collection you could rent me a cleaning machine ! As far as initial static on brand new records goes, personally I just use audio technica cleaning solution, a velvet AT brush with the solution and one of those blue rollers for any dust that's floated onto the vinyl afterwards. it does the job well enough, not all of my vinyls are crackly, only 1% at the most and realistically even less. it makes more sense to buy a duplicate record for under $20 instead of spending $700+ on a cleaning machine. I haven't even had 700 dollars at one time in about 7 years - and I don't have a credit card! a lot of these records are purchased with the money i get from selling other cds and lps.
Endsieg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:

haha, that looks familiar!
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samael Into the Storm of Evil DLP

Great release!! Surprised it wasn't sold out everywhere!
glwdrk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADK wrote:
NecroDoom wrote:
CR99 wrote:

congrats, this is the rarest version !!!!!

And according to that full-blown idiot who released it, it's also the only good thing this band has ever recorded. Wink

you're talking about keller, right?! what a textbook definition of douche!
Weltbrand

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

morfumax

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobophobic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltbrand wrote:

biggest of nuts.

[quote="holy ghost"]
So basically... who gives a cats whiskers?[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1759, 1760, 1761 ... 2242, 2243, 2244  Next
Page 1760 of 2244

Jump to: