P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

PAYSAGE D'HIVER / NORDLICHT split LP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
born of the abyss

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:23 pm    Post subject: PAYSAGE D'HIVER / NORDLICHT split LP Reply with quote

Out now!

http://en.spkr.media/us-shop-filter/paysage-d-hiver-nordlicht-split-vinyl-black.html
HÝrus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally ! Schnee III is the best Paysage d'Hiver track, hope it wasn't altered since the myspace days. Though this split would never come...
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased.

Might as well copy my post from the PdH/Drudkh thread as well since it raises a question about potential reissues:

-
Apparently there is also a reissue of the split with Drudkh:

http://en.spkr.media/paysage-d-hiver-drudkh/paysage-d-hiver-drudkh-split-vinyl-gatefold-lp-ultra-clear.html

"In cooperation with Season Of Mist, Kunsthall Produktionen are releasing this limited split vinyl of Paysage D'Hiver and Drudkh.
The first pressing of the split LP was available in three colours - black, white and bronze - each limited to a total of 500 copies. This is the 2nd pressing in ultra-clear vinyl."

I thought Kunsthall never reissued vinyl releases? It somehow makes no sense to repress a record that was recently released in no less than 1500 copies (one that is even very easily obtained at very reasonable prices) whereas significantly more sought-after Kunsthall- / Pd'H-releases like Die Festung and the selftitled album are apparently out of the question.
darkishdarkness

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ORDERED. Bout damn time this happened.
Backwards

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also think it is criminal there are no represses of the Paysage D'hiver LPs.
RottingGrandmaCorpse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Backwards wrote:

Well I suppose its up to Wintherr. And the new reissue maybe Drudkh feels differently.
Steken

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Backwards wrote:
AK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.D.S. wrote:
I thought Kunsthall never reissued vinyl releases? It somehow makes no sense to repress a record that was recently released in no less than 1500 copies (one that is even very easily obtained at very reasonable prices) whereas significantly more sought-after Kunsthall- / Pd'H-releases like Die Festung and the selftitled album are apparently out of the question.

Wintherr has stated that the he does / did not wish for the Tapes and LPs to ever be repressed, and that the A5s would stay in circulation as necessary. I'm gonna assume this was a SOM decision, not a Kunsthall decision. Wonder why he stopped doing the vinyls in cooperation with Miriquidi, the packaging on those ones is vastly superior to what the two new splits look like.
born of the abyss

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AK wrote:
K.D.S. wrote:

Wintherr has stated that the he does / did not wish for the Tapes and LPs to ever be repressed

I know that the vinyl release of s/t album was supposed to be a special version and a more "common" edition would be released for this as for the rest of their discography as well but I don't know if this is still the case.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: