P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Places to get xxl shirts.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flagofhate666

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:10 am    Post subject: Places to get xxl shirts. Reply with quote

does anyone know of any distros or sites where I could get size xxl or larger band shirts?
Bestial Devastator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.guttershock.com/shirts.html

Men sizes available!
Flagofhate666

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks alot! Its really hard for me to find shirts in these sizes. I mean surprisingly to me at least not that many distros or bands in the us sell shirts this big while in the fattest country on earth ha!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

only 2x is real
destructSEAN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally reccomend the guy doing http://www.eatdeath.com/ - they are bootlegs, but his prints are awesome quality and you can have the designs printed on any size shirt you want + you can actually choose the brand of shirt that the design is to be printed on.

I've got an Order From Chaos LS, Nifelheim LS and a Lurker of Chalice LS from him so far.

A friend of mine ordered several zip-up jackets that he is very impressed with as well.
CraiGORE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

destructSEAN wrote:
I totally reccomend the guy doing http://www.eatdeath.com/ - they are bootlegs, but his prints are awesome quality and you can have the designs printed on any size shirt you want + you can actually choose the brand of shirt that the design is to be printed on.

I've got an Order From Chaos LS, Nifelheim LS and a Lurker of Chalice LS from him so far.

A friend of mine ordered several zip-up jackets that he is very impressed with as well.

I disagree I think his prints suck.
destructSEAN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CraiGORE wrote:
destructSEAN wrote:

I disagree I think his prints suck.

Which ones did you get? I had an Order From Chaos longsleeve that I was unhappy with and he printed me a brand new one up and sent it out free of charge... so I can't complain. The paint/print was nice and thick and none of my shirts have any cracked parts whatsoever
CraiGORE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the OFC print too.. My reacting upon opening that package-"WHAT IS THIS?" I can't make out the things printed on the shirt. I think the quality of his shirts/ink are great but the images used to make the screens are very poor.
GHOAT

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have several EAT DEATH shirts, and while I like them and they look good, the quality is so-so. My silver print Sarcofago shirt was not cured (for those who do not understand how Screenprinting works, the ink has to be exposed to high heat after printing or else it will never dry - "curing") long enough and after one wash most of it washed off. It actually looks kinda rad now all super faded, but it go silver dust all over that entire load of clothes.

His prints are not super detailed.
CraiGORE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will take a picture of the Archgoat shirt later. The quality is laughable. My own fault buying a bootleg! Moyen would not be proud.
destructSEAN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CraiGORE wrote:
....but the images used to make the screens are very poor.

Ahh, well if its the actual designs that you meen, yeah - some of them could be a lot better. I would have chosen different motifs (for example, a simple OFC logo shirt would have been great)

Unfortunately, the 2 official OFC shirts that I had in the past were crap - the And I Saw Eternity t-shirt was boring and the The Apocalyptic Visions longsleeve was much too..... bright with those fucking orage and yellow colours Mad

Well, in any case, my 3 shirts turned out 100% perfect... He also printed some label logo shirts for Panik Terror Musik that were perfect as well.

Anyways, just wanted to let Flagofhate666 know that he offers all sizes and lets you choose the shirt that its printed on if you are particular about that kind of thing.
AlexBlume

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

destructSEAN wrote:
I totally reccomend the guy doing http://www.eatdeath.com/ - they are bootlegs...

Yosuke gave Chuck a heads up about this guy doing OFC bootleg shirts. Chuck contacted him and he sent us like 25 OFC shirts!!! The prints on those shirts look fine to me, and the primitive front design looks great I think. I was amazed that he sent us anything, much less that many shirts, so I'd certainly recommend supporting the guy.
Chit019

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a witches hammer shirt off of this guy, after the first wash it seemed like my shirt came from the 80's after all the fading of print, ha!.
Haagenti

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1349 wrote:
only 2x is real

Im going to walk to 3x with great steps
Im 126 kilos for now
gravesnatcher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="destructSEAN"]I totally reccomend the guy doing [url]http://www.eatdeath.com/[/url] - they are bootlegs, but his prints are awesome quality and you can have the designs printed on any size shirt you want + you can actually choose the brand of shirt that the design is to be printed on.

Don't support!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: