P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

PESTE NOIRE/DIAPSIQUIR split 12'' LP + 2014 interview
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greuel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unmakable wrote:
this fucking album

made my day Laughing
Caine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLACK METAL IST KRIEG!
Greuel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean BLACK METAL IST ABGEBOT UND NACHFRAGE
Jankowitch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soleil Blanc wrote:
"I'm earning my living thanks to my own record label, but I can't manage it properly. If you're not happy, fuck you. The labels who distributed my previous releases in a proper and professional manner are rip-offs.

PS: I have new KPN strings for sale. 50€ each
PPS: the shop is closed until I don't know when"

Laughing that's exactly it! I listened to the split, the PN side isn't really interesting anyways, like the last two albums. Diapsiquir side sounds good. I'll just download the shit out of it, I'm not willing to pay 22€ + shipping and have to press F5 non stop to get a meh-20 minutes split LP with a SUPER POSTER and bad artwork by Valnoir.
D.S.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jankowitch wrote:

"I listened to the split.."

That’s because you actually bought it with a friend and had your copy delivered at his name/address. All this frustration is because you got banned from the LMH forum for making a fool out of yourself.. And stop whining about prices when you’re ready to spend 8€ on a pint in Paris or 35€ on a Sleep record pressed at 20000 + copies.. Now be a big boy and move on.
Jankowitch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the fuck, stop talking about people's lives when you don't know them. None of what you said is true, there was no LMH forum, I don't buy shitty 8€ pint and never spent 35€ on a Sleep record. Oh and I didn't buy the record with a friend, but a friend of mine put it on the internet so I could listen to it.

You're the one charging people 5 more euros for a record that was already overpriced. You don't have to invent lies to cover your own jewism.
D.S.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know EXACTLY what I’m referring to. So please refrain yourself from any further embarrassment because you’re full of contradictions, as proven by just a few of your previous posts..

Jankowitch wrote:
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:48 pm Post subject: Best Black Metal country ?
Voted for France because of DIAPSIQUIR, PESTE NOIRE..

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:52 pm Post subject: Top 5 favourite French Black Metal albums
Peste Noire - Ballade Cuntre Lo Anemi Francor
Diapsiquir - Virus STN

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:39 am Post subject: New PESTE NOIRE album 2013 + Interview
Yep, the new album is excellent.

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:58 am
I love the new album.

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:21 am
I listened to the split, the PN side isn't really interesting … BUT (!!) ...I'll download the shit out of it

So why all the sudden dissing ? Now we understand that you’re unhappy with our price. You’ve been trolling on the internet about this for nearly two weeks now, your continuous spams on facebook have been removed so now you’re moving on to NWN to cry about it. What next ? Postchrist ? If you don’t like our price you can wait for the LMH store to reopen, but you’re not happy with their price either, actually you’re just using this as a sorry excuse to make cheap, cutting remarks at the band. If you like the Diapsiquir part you can order another copy directly from them, but my guess is they’ll probably ask you for money too. (OMG ! Jews everywhere, it’s a conspiracy !). So drop it now. End of discussion.
Jankowitch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well yeah, I'm a huge fan of PN (the first 3 albums) and Diapsiquir (everything they've done). Last PN material is disappointing though, ever since the LMH website and everything, I feel like the magic's gone, even though I liked the new albums upon first listens.

I don't get why you feel the need to stalk what I say, I'm just pointing out the fact that the price for this is expensive (especially when you get that 5 extra euros you ask for in your pocket, I see you benefit from the hype greatly) and that the LMH label is run poorly (even though I guess it must be tough to keep up with orders since PN has become a trademark). I don't know why it's considered trolling.

About other things I might have said (I guess by continuous spams you mean 1 or 2 messages on the facebook page), I don't remember much of it, I just love to tease people especially about PN since the general attitude of Famine and PN fans are just mockable all around. It's especially funny to see a band that makes constant NS and 88IQ-Soral-jew-hating references making its fans pay over a regular album's price for a 12" split EP, selling rednecks caps for 25€ and over goody shit. Also it's funny to see a band that once claimed to be elitist and to be hated by everyone and all that shit become the banner of stupid so-called nationalists who can't even write french properly. Also to go from "no internet no contact" to posting a photo of the last beer downed on facebook.

I didn't even know my posts on facebook were deleted. I just like to spread some hate whenever I feel a topic deserves it, and especially for a band that I think used to be one of the best ever Smile
Fomalhaut

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much asshurt from frostbitten black metal warriors.

New PN stuff has been consistently good. I was happy to pay an extra 5€ to not have to worry and to be able to get it instead of being at the mercy of when the webshop reopens, and I live in a shitty low-wage country where 5€ is two months' salary and can buy me three child slaves.

The 12" is expensive because pressing stuff in small runs is expensive, as is printing. Economies of scale don't work on small runs of 500 - I can't imagine more than 500-1000 of these being pressed, and there is really no significant difference in cost between printing 500 and 1000 sleeves/posters/inserts/ceremonial paper underwear/beer coasters.

Apparently there were problems with the pressing as well, so there were probably additional costs. Shit happens. In a world where people fork over hundreds of dollars for demo tapes made by gas-huffing Scandinavian teenagers unfamiliar with how musical instruments work, is 22€ for a 12" really that outrageous? You guys sound like crust punk buttholes who freak out if they have to pay $15 PPD for an LP that costs $18 to ship because, like, you're being capitalist swine, maaaan.

Vous vous comportez comme des petites filles.
Lamesnieherlequin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people start to upload our side of the split LP w/DIAPSIQUIR with shitty quality on Youtube (from their mobile phone):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmkciO-gqtI

and it was also made available for download with the same kind of sound, so I’m forced to beat them to it by uploading the title on LMH’s Youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F_8c8fSRtA

The title will also be made available for free download on a comrade’s blog:

http://ulohc-inarcanummundi.blogspot.fr/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jankowitch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fomalhaut wrote:

Vous vous comportez comme des petites filles.

C'est vrai, mais j'ai toujours aimé les disputes de bac à sable!
Gravelander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got the LP today from Diapsiquir.
Unfortunately they are not experienced vinyl-packagers... cover has several bumps and this sucks for an actual completely new record.
it's a pity that the shipping is not made by an experienced label...
Nevertheless I'm happy that I've got it after all, just took them a month from France to Germany...
D.S.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've restocked the KPN / DIAPSIQUIR split LP.
Exitium

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The real question here is: when comes the tape version?

Blutkvlt wrote:
Wear your cunted out black metal shirts while practicing occult rituals like burning sage and posting quotes from Aleister Crowley on facebook.
Soleil Blanc

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listened to Peste Noire side on Youtube. What a piece of shit, seriously. Two same chords during two songs? This material isn't even worth featuring on a B-sides compilation.

The band delivered a great album in 2013, but this is just a cash-grabber with completely useless material. I can't understand how people are willing to spend more than 15€ on this, even for collection's sake. I mean, it's not a rare item, it's just lazily distributed at the moment.

Actually, I found these two songs so bad that I'd rather listen to the failure L'Ordure à l'état pur instead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: