P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

VORDB (Movt, Blktre, Brenoritv...) releases in 2014
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:49 am    Post subject: VORDB (Movt, Blktre, Brenoritv...) releases in 2014 Reply with quote

So he has finally decided to do it and this is 100% official.

Vordb, most important and prolific member of the Black Legions/LLN, after a long hiatus has decided to release himself his work. Apparently it'll be Movt first and the rest after hopefully, VAGEZARYAVTR and BRENORITVREZORKR in particular, great projects of his.

His words:
" Now about the (re)edition to come : it is extremely important to say that these (re)editions will be the only ones that I consider official and faithful to my audio Projects. There is not really a (re)edition schedule : there are many works, and many archives to search, consult and sort out ; it is a difficult work, and then a long process as you can guess, and I have no intention to release shit like the stinking bootlegs of my works that have been put on the market by coward thieves, so be patient !"

No idea yet of the FORMAT. Given the substantial length of all his output, there could be many options: tape boxset, vinyls, who knows.
First releases are supposed to be released this Spring.

Really excited about this. MOVT (new spelling) has 7 demo tapes, and some gems of eerie dark ambient/noise.
After all these years, quite a surprise indeed.

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
iggnsthe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Official editions of Vagzaryavtre's work would be absolutely glorious.
Zombie Dance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the source of that information? Pretty intriguing.

But honestly i'll trust it when i see the releases! Last reedition news was a big scam.
SoundsOfDecay

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd buy a tape of Abgzvoryathre in a heartbeat.
Scum

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombie Dance wrote:
What's the source of that information? Pretty intriguing.

But honestly i'll trust it when i see the releases! Last reedition news was a big scam.

That is what I was thinking. I'm sure there have been a few claims of "Yeah, this guy was in LLN" only to be proven false shortly after.

Really needs a good source beyond some dude on a forum claiming something.
ADK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully Drakkar won't be involved, I would never order from this shitty distro/label again.
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoundsOfDecay wrote:

Of course that project doesnt exist. How funny. There are indeed MANY projects/bands from VORDB with his grotesque tongue, including some I had never heard of, but that joke is getting old.

@Zombie Dance: it comes from his own new website. Serious and genuine.

Excerpt:
" January the 29th 2014: Vordb's work on the Brenoritvrezorkre page of the Audio Darkness rubric has begun ! Due to the number of demo of this audio Project (14), the page will be separated in two parts or periods, the first part going from demo 1 to 6, and the second part going from demo 7 to 14, which is also artistically coherent as the biography will show it Expect nothing but horrible sounds from this page !"

Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
Zombie Dance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaleidarkness? I never managed to log in in the first place. That sucks cause i really need to hear those Breno tapes.

Quote:
Of course that project doesnt exist. How funny. There are indeed MANY projects/bands from VORDB with his grotesque tongue, including some I had never heard of, but that joke is getting old.

He's talking about the first Moevot tape, which of course exists and was one of these tapes that were actually spread for "promotion".
SoundsOfDecay

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
SoundsOfDecay wrote:

What joke? I'm referring to this release http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Mo%C3%ABv%C3%B6t/Abgzvoryathre/27188, I don't really know the ins and outs of what LLN things are real or not, and frankly I don't care at all, I downloaded something called Abgzvoryathre by Moevot and it was insane and genius.
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoundsOfDecay wrote:
asmael LeBouc wrote:
SoundsOfDecay wrote:

What joke? I'm referring to this release http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Mo%C3%ABv%C3%B6t/Abgzvoryathre/27188, I don't really know the ins and outs of what LLN things are real or not, and frankly I don't care at all, I downloaded something called Abgzvoryathre by Moevot and it was insane and genius.

Ok once again my bad, TBH I dont know the name of all of the 7 Movt demo tapes by heart. The one you're referring to I knew as "Demo I" and is the 1st Movt release from 1993.

So far he has sorted out all Movt and Blktre material and as stated above is currently working on sorting out all Brenoritv...) material (14 tapes WTF) so I ASSUME Movt will be the 1st corpus to see the light of day which is awesome.

SEMENandBLOOD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I try to register on Kaleidarkness for 2nd and last time, as I'm interested by Moevot reissues.

I think I never heard VAGEZARYAVTR, and what I know from Brenoritvrezorkre is really horrible in my opinion. But if 14 demos exist, maybe several ones will please me.
Wechselbalg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

---

Last edited by Wechselbalg on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
capeovbats

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course it was only a matter of time before some jerkoff couldn't keep his mouth shut to get some ego gratification being the one to leak this news.

the site has very specific rules, if you blew this for everyone..
amon-goethe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easily mocked by the cow eyed consumers of the nowadays. A true throwback that mummified himself in the heyday and hates what has become of everything. I am wary of anyone who criticizes this man. If anything has ever been pure about black ritual darkness, he has been a part. LLN detractors have said their piece about analog imperfections, but Moevot and Aakon Keetreh will eternally rule above decades of weak shit.

I will always support this project, and the fact that he is still doing it right and underound is only lost on weak fools who lost focust via internet and immediate gratificiation.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

capeovbats wrote:

the site has very specific rules, if you blew this for everyone..

This sounds entertaining. Do tell.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: