P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Cirith Gorgor / Visions Of Exalted Lucifer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Towards The Inevitable

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:38 am    Post subject: Cirith Gorgor / Visions Of Exalted Lucifer Reply with quote

A little preview:

TTI: When atheists or satanists convert to christianity, the phrase they often use to describe the transformation is that they have found god, or seen god, or something similar. The latest case in point is probably Pete Sandoval of Morbid Angel. Presuming that you are a satanist, have you ever had similar experience yourself as an opposed believer, have you ever found, seen or interact in any other way with your own perception of divinity? If so, can you describe the experience?

Satanael: First of all, I donít like to limit myself by calling myself a Satanist. I live my life with the conviction that divinity lies within the individual and Satan certainly has a place within this conviction, but even more so does Lucifer. God, Satan, Lucifer and so on are merely powerful metaphors to describe how I look upon my life and my wish to excel and rise above all others, not in any way in the perception of society of course, fuck them. Following that line of thought would lead me to the conclusion that every moment I felt pleased with myself for excelling in a certain something or the brief moments where I rise above all others, would classify as experiencing a moment of divinity.

The whole thing:

http://towardstheinevitable.com/cirith-gorgor-interview-2016/
Woundfucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today i found out they released this album, it's pretty fucking good! I thought this band cease to exist long time ago. Last release i was aware of was 'Firestorm Apocalypse' which i liked back then. So i guess i have two more albums to listen Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Shiru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woundfucker wrote:
Today i found out they released this album, it's pretty fucking good! I thought this band cease to exist long time ago. Last release i was aware of was 'Firestorm Apocalypse' which i liked back then. So i guess i have two more albums to listen Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Do you mean upcoming EP?
Miilos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since many third-rate bands have 10+ pages for their below average albums, let's just say Visions Of Exalted Lucifer is solid album and deserve to be mentioned a little more than it's the case. Definitely not the first class, but I'll listen to it from time to time for sure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: