P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

question to people from texas / usa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: question to people from texas / usa Reply with quote

Maybe this is not best place to ask, but let's try. This Saturday I'm going to see the us hevy metal legend Omen live in Poland, but thers a small problem. I heard some rumors that they still not flying to Europe: all airlplanes from Texas are cancelled because of huragans or something. Do you know more about this? Is weather situation now's better? I have over 450 km to pleace where Omen plays so dont want trip this for nothing. Official Omen and show organisator webpage says anything about this.
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know they cancelled a german date last weekend because of this !
Chit019

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the hurricane pretty much destroyed the main city, lot's of banks and gasoline stations etc. were not in service. But I believe everything is starting to get back to normal now.
CR99

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swordbrothers fest gig was cancelled here because of this. I guess the Hurricane is over now and Omen can fly over now?
At least they're headliner for the next Swordbrothers
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly. As I remember they use to play a 3-weeks tour in Europe, and show in Poland was one of the last gigs on tour...

I really dont know why they dont drive by bus one day to the East and not fly from another state?
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Pazuzu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: question to people from texas / usa Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
Maybe this is not best place to ask, but let's try. This Saturday I'm going to see the us hevy metal legend Omen live in Poland, but thers a small problem. I heard some rumors that they still not flying to Europe: all airlplanes from Texas are cancelled because of huragans or something. Do you know more about this? Is weather situation now's better? I have over 450 km to pleace where Omen plays so dont want trip this for nothing. Official Omen and show organisator webpage says anything about this.

The weather is fine in Dallas/Fort Worth, from where Omen hail. Sounds like bullshit to me.

http://www.dfwairport.com/
"Order From Chaos, this band knows how to metal and they know how to satan and they most definitely know how to arghgh. It dosen't suck dick and thats why faggots don't like them. I have entered the stillbirth machine, I suggest you cum too."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: