P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Paul Ledney is now a hated man at SOTNCF
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sacrilegio

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, I am indifferent to the situation. I was always more of a Demoncy fan.

This is pretty pathetic though. Seeing what was posted, it seems that both people in question are idiots. Ledney for obvious reasons, but whoever wrote that comment could have handled this better. Calling him the "king of jew$$" is a bit immature and a disgrace to real Jews. It also seemed he was trying to hard, which is one thing that I hate in black metal. Excessive swearing does not make one seem intelligent. Mypsace is a place for drama, be it Amesouers(whatever they are called) and other incidents. It seems everyone is now hiding behind some myspace facade....I digress.

Also, I would like to see said pics of the girls.

Boycotting the music is stupid, just download it and don't buy it.
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacrilegio wrote:
. Calling him the "king of jew$$" is a bit immature and a disgrace to real Jews. .

I can in spirit see for me Jews walking up to Paul Ledney giving him a hard time and refuse him as their king. Telling him in no uncertain way how disgraceful this whole debacle is to them. Laughing

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
monsterSquad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love PENIS

poo poo
Professor Black

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nosliw wrote:
What other rip-off tactics did that guy do?

Accepting payment for orders and never sending them.
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about hyping a show and then only playing a CD on the PA system while doing kung-fu moves?

Everything this guy does is bullshit. It's either pretentious crap or really juvenile joke music. Yet he seems to think it's great and that everyone should respect it.

His crying about how much Europe sucks is lame too. Before he started all that, he was talking about how he wanted to tour with Mayhem.

He just embodies everything I've always hated about USBM bands in general. Their lack of effort and amateurishness, combined with their bitterness towards Europe.
BestialNecromancer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

H.K.Blasphemer wrote:
BestialNecromancer wrote:
Ledney is a pc nerd.He sends free copies of cd's to girls who pose with his cd bookler as bra and he spares time editing their pics.Really ridiculous and nothing to do with the "cult" status of Profanatica

BOYCOTT THIS CLOWN

Haha, I know what you are talking about on this one. It is fucking lame.

Music,Lyrics,Attitude are 100% connected.I dont know about other guys from this forum,but when i receive letters/emails from unknown guys i always ask my contacts from the country they come from.Its pretty pathetic making contacts on myspace,chatting with girls,send free cd's,edit their pics..And we talk about a 40 years old man.I am not here to support any loser,myspace-addicted rockstar.And believe me,i know a lot of bands with "cult" status who are nothing than joke bands in their attitude,nothing to do with the extreme look they want to present,pretty average rockstar guys who search for some pussy to fuck..

SOCIAL DARWINISM NOW!!!
FACE CONTROL ON BLACK METAL!!!
BestialNecromancer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caina wrote:
Is it wrong that I don't really care what the guy's like? I love almost everything Prof and Havohej have put out, but feel no need to either support or proclaim him to be a cunt. Music is music, people are people.

It depends on the standards you have.For me listening black metal is more than just having fun.I will never support a clown/even if his music is the best.And here we dont post silly gossip comments and its not a drama at all.We have to deal with a 40 years old man with a ridiculous attitude,proclaiming the throne of USBM.If i was american,i should feel ashamed...

But as i said,everything depends on your standards you have.Maybe you hang out in your daily life with that kind of persons

And as you see i dont post comments on the forum nor i am a forum addicted.But i think its wrong worshiping the average/retarded and not something serious and unique
BestialNecromancer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: Paul Ledney is now a hated man at SOTNCF Reply with quote

Dieu est mort wrote:
BlackMinion wrote:
(...)complaining about EVERYTHING at the show, threatening to walk on stage just to call all of the fans "gay posers" and walking back off, and asking Blackthorn to take him to the airport, refusing to play. Blood doesn't make a show!!!! He said all of the bands sounded like shit (...)

Ledney is a pc nerd.He sends free copies of cd's to girls who pose with his cd bookler as bra and he spares time editing their pics.Really ridiculous and nothing to do with the "cult" status of Profanatica

It seems these are the 2 only arguments we can find on this topic...Do you have some more ? Is extreme metal about being nice and cool to others ? Would we really listen to a lot of bands if we knew things about members' private lives ? I'm just asking.

For me extreme metal is not about sending free cd's to girls who contact you on myspace,chat with them on msn,edit their pics and then upload them.You see its not about being nice to others but i ALWAYS hated that kind of guys.Of course Ledney is really ugly and its the best he can get,but being 40 and sitting all the day in front of your pc,chatting with your female fans and filling your ego about how great you are is ABSOLUTELY not EXTREME metal.

I dont think i am mistaken.Or maybe lot of guys here are using the web to find a woman..If Profanatica were an average cd-r/demo band without their "cult" status,i will never post on this thread cause most of bands into black/death metal are cd-r bands,saturday rehearsal bands,having fun and drink beers,play at a gig and fuck the girls and that kind of stuff.But a lot of people(especially the younger ones) dont know the guys behind the bands.I cant accept as leader of USBM a pussy browser from myspace.Is it clear?
Goat.Pestilence

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

his myspace page reeks of faggotry and we should leave it that. discussions like this are just making his ego bigger...
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
drink beers,play at a gig and fuck the girls

I dont know what is wrong in fucking girls, play concerts or drink beer. Enjoy old interviews with Blasphemy.
BestialNecromancer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
Quote:

I dont know what is wrong in fucking girls, play concerts or drink beer. Enjoy old interviews with Blasphemy.

For me its typical mongoloid attitude
Thats why i hate thrash and their retro shit
Sex is good,but not using your music to earn some of it
And drinking alcohol is okay,but stupid competitions of how many bottles you ve drink remind me of teenagers

Anyway,most metalheads are mongoloids.No offense
schadel_reich

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutterofgums wrote:
Sacrilegio wrote:
. Calling him the "king of jew$$" is a bit immature and a disgrace to real Jews. .

I can in spirit see for me Jews walking up to Paul Ledney giving him a hard time and refuse him as their king. Telling him in no uncertain way how disgraceful this whole debacle is to them. Laughing

What would make that more amusing is if they then crucified Paul Ledney.

But with this whole debate, I personally don't care much about the attitude of Paul Ledney. Yeah, he probably is a dick. However, I like his music and so I don't give a shit about his personality that much. Sure, if these tales are true then he is a serious fag, but then again he has made some very good music. Somewhat similar with other people who make music I enjoy. In person they may be complete dick-chomping, ball-gulping, semen-drinking faggots with egos the size of the elephant dicks which regularly penetrate them, however I don't give a crap about that. Good music is good music.
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
Quote:

And drinking alcohol is okay,but stupid competitions of how many bottles you ve drink remind me of teenagers

Death / black metal is for sure not about drinking beer, but I dont see nothing wrong if band members after the show fuck some stupid chicks or get drunks with other manix. My only point is that this quote just sound funny.
Goat.Pestilence

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
Quote:

theres a difference between devoting your music to sex and alcohol (see retro thrash)
and making great and truly evil music, then reaping some 'extra' benefits.
Opolus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're within the Black Metal microcosm merely to get laid, you might as well FUKK OFF!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: