P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

VOMIT - STILL ROTTING LP PRE-ORDER NOW!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: VOMIT - STILL ROTTING LP PRE-ORDER NOW! Reply with quote

After some delays due to troubles with the pressing plant, this LP is finally coming out. There were some issues with the mastering and the volume on the record, and after deciding we have wasted enough money on re-remasterings and re-pressing of the testpressings, we have finally decided to go ahead and press the record. Ultimately, we decided sound quality and richness was more important than the master volume, considering that people have volume knobs on their stereos and it didn't get distorted when the volume was turned up.

About the LP: The "Still Rotting" compiles 50 minutes of demo and rehearsal material from 1986-1988 by the legendary Norwegian extreme metal band. The "Rot in Hell" rehearsal from 1987 has long been circling among tape traders and the original cassettes are selling for hundreds of dollars. The band was most known for their association with Euronymous and Mayhem (two members were briefly in Mayhem in the mid-80's) and their influence on the Norwegian scene. People like Fenriz of Darkthrone and Neddo of Cadaver have named Vomit as among their prime influences. Now, this elusive band is finally getting a proper release. The LP will come in a beautiful, thick glossy sleeve designed by Biffen (Nocturnal Breed, 1349-artist) and includes an 11"x11" booklet with tons of old pictures (many of which have never been seen before), interviews, features and reviews from old fanzines as well as a biography written by bassist Lars, letters, and more. The 15 tracks on the LP are taken from 5 different rehearsal tapes (only one of which were commonly tape traded - so many of these tracks have only been heard by extremely few people) and were selected by the band to be included. Original tapes or first generation copies were used as the audio source and all of it has been remastered by James Plotkin.

Pre-order now! All pre-orders will be shipped as soon as the record arrives, and I will not announce their arrival until every single pre-order has been shipped. Everyone who pre-orders will receive a limited black/red swirl colored LP (200x) while supplies last. I will only have about 75 colored copies for sale, so the only way to be guaranteed a copy of black/red swirl is to pre-order. Wholesale pre-orders are accepted (wholesale will receive regular black vinyl), but no trades are accepted yet. Customers from Norway are asked to please contact The Past Is Alive Productions at thepastisalive@tele2.no since they will be handling the distribution of this record in Norway. I do not know if they will take pre-orders.

E-mail lyderhornrecords@yahoo.com to order. Prices are as follows:

$15 ppd US
$19 ppd Can/Mex
$24 ppd R.O.W.

You are welcome to order other items from my distro which will be shipped along with the pre-order. If you would like to do so, please e-mail me so I can give you a quote since the prices in my distro list do not include shipping. Pre-orders will ship at the end of April or beginning of May.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The tracklist for the LP will be:

1. Armies of Hell
2. Damnation of Sin
3. Dark Abyss
4. Rotting Flesh
5. Demonoid
6. Intro/Bloodshed
7. Sadistic Mind
8. A.B.R.
9. Lord of Death (Listen: http://rapidshare.com/files/25663836/Vomit_-_Lord_of_Death.wma.html )
10. Lust of Terror
11. Orgie of Piss
12. Animal Bizarre
13. Boiling Puke
14. Failure
15. Death to Children

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn`t members of vomit in kvikksolvguttene as well?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Torben played drums and Kittil did guitar/vocals in Kvikksolvguttene.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Past Is Alive Prod who is co-releasing this put up a whole bunch of samples here:

http://www.myspace.com/thepastisalive
Mitch339

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just sent my money via paypal. Should be interesting to hear!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LPs have arrived. Pre-orders will start shipping next week. You can still "pre-order" and get your LP sent in the first batch, but any order placed after Sunday night is subject some delays. Pardon my shitty camera.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope to get these soon for the distro.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: