P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

opinion about Cradle of Filth
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who cares that guy from HELL says. The old Hell stuff is some killer stuff and I wish that compilation would come out already, but he's still just an old out of touch fart.

It's not like that little prick Dani Filth doesn't know what Black Metal is either. I read some recent interview where he was praising the old glory days of Osmose Prod. and Deathlike Silence, so he knows what's up. Hell, he was wearing a Burzum shirt back when a lot of people here didn't even know who Burzum was. Yet he still parades his nerdy band around as Black Metal...when it suits him.
- LEGION -

Location: - Somewhere Within The Fuckin Space / Time Continuum -

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

- their 1st CD is good, everything else is poop -

- okay, certain parts musically are okay [ a riff here & there ], but, overall, everything else is poop -

- [ BLASPHEMY / http://blasphemyritual.webs.com/ ] -

- [ UNHOLY ARCHANGEL / http://unholyarchangelworship.webs.com/ ] -

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rather listen to OFC
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mostly a completely dull band, don't mind principles though...and I have to admit Cruelty and the Beast will always have nostalgia and an occasional spin for me. Embarassed
vugelnox

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with DeathLord on this topic. These guys fall into the topic of bands people argue endlessly about back and forth about how they're great, good, boring, crap...etc but to me its utterly pointless to waste time taking any sides to the issue. Telling me a new CoF album is coming out is about as relevant to me as telling me about a new hip-hop album or trying to convince me that Metallica is still something I should care about. I'd rather be listening to Ares Kingdom, Anima Damnata or Immolation. Far too many great unheralded bands out there with excellent music languishing in total obscurity to worry about these guys.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being confident enough in my kvltness and having enough scene points accumulated to suffer this indignation... I like the band, I like all the albums more or less. It's like liking Hollywood movies to an extent. There are serious good scripts and cheap silly scripts. Music is the same.

As for metal fans and other metal people, I rarley base interests on this aspect. I actually know very few metal people, I actually know very few people at all actually metal or otherwise.
Shiru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iron tyrant wrote:
Crap demos, good debut album, didn't like Vempire, Dusk was a bit "hmmm" (starting to be redundant and gay), totale proclamation of gayness after that.

Totally agree
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: