P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Blasphemy bootleg 7" EP
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rauta

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:
was he also the dissection boot 7" on nuclear boom or such?
Into obscure infinity?

Nuclear Boom was, in fact, Nuclear Blast, wasn't it?
peterott

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
btw I got exactly the same list from a guy named Cesar Tadeu Alberto Santos

CEESAAARRRRR AALLAAAAARRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

@Mz412: I think not. These boots were of "higher" class.
Professor Black

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a few of those for around $10. Worth it, but no more.

I've seen a list of known CD bootlegs (Reborn Classics, etc.) posted elsewhere. Does one exist for vinyl?
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:
Werewolf wrote:
ROFL! I remember some Brazilian ebayer sendingme e-mails, suggesting to purchase shit like Morbid Angel's "Altars of Madmen", crappy sodom boots and very very very kvlt LLN releases on Colombian Terrorist. Limited to 33 copies on tapes. But Peter, I musttell you that this bastard is a smart fucker, since as long as there ARE idiots ready to spend lots of money for these retarded bootlegs - it's stupid of him not to supply these idiots such pines enlargement solutions...
A sane Blasphemy maniac will never spent 200 bucks on such a retarded bootleg and the idiots who do spent so much on such crap should blame themselves and not Nelson. He wouldn't have released all this terrible crap if there was no demand for it.

Sorry, but the Real Die Hard Fans are those, who spend so much
Money for the Shit. I woN't need a Blasphemy bootleg 7" or
a Vemapyreblablubb Bootleg Lp for insane prices. But whats
with those who are fanatical into Blasphemy?
Would you ask in this Forum, who bought Bootleg LPs and who
not? Laughing

Real die hard Blasphemy fans can have both the original presses of their vinyl stuff and the NWN! reisuue versions as Well. As for bootlegs, than let's say THE RETURN OF THE HOODED DEMONS, because it features a new song... Some video bootlegs as well? Why not, if that's the only way to see this band performing live, many years back? So yes, such bootlegs can replace stuff that was never officially released with better quality. These die hards can also have Blaspehmy posters/fanzines featuring interviews with them/shirts/tatoos etc.

BUT what's the point of buying such a retarded piece of shit like that infantile bootleg, which doesn't contribute anything new and useful to a collection of an already die hard Blasphemy fan? Not talking about the price.... Do you think that such a boot can include any good stuff except songs that a DIE HARD BLASPHEMY MANIAC doesn't already have on at least one copy of an OFFICIAL Blasphemy release?

Ask die hards like Peter, YK, or John whether they feel ought to have EVERY stupid Bootleg released by Nelson.

There are some bootlegs which I see as a compromise, such as the recent Sadistic Intent and Parabellum ones, which help to save lots of cash, but most of this like this ridiculous 7" has no excuse to exists and to be bought not long after YK made such killer re-issues of Blasphemy stuff...
peterott

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werewolf wrote:

Ask die hards like Peter, YK, or John whether they feel ought to have EVERY stupid Bootleg released by Nelson.

As said, not anymore... maybe if I can trade them easily or get them for $5..$10. Else I skip them and they stay on my want-list in all eternity. There are better things to hunt.
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^+ in my opinion - spending lots of money on records is far from being the main thing thatmakes you a die hard. If X earns 20,000$ a month and spends 500$ a month on Metal, it doesn't make him more "die hard" that someone who earns 1,000$ a month and can barely afford buying empty cd-r's but still does his best to buy stuff he likes.
Mz412

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werewolf wrote:
^+ in my opinion - spending lots of money on records is far from being the main thing thatmakes you a die hard. If X earns 20,000$ a month and spends 500$ a month on Metal, it doesn't make him more "die hard" that someone who earns 1,000$ a month and can barely afford buying empty cd-r's but still does his best to buy stuff he likes.

spending lots of money has nothing to do with a active and
good underground, but we are much more than far awaya from
this. Nowadays you get from band/label/others that you must buy
this and that, thats cult bla bla bla...
Each one is your friend if you spend money money money...
But if you won't spend money, who cares for you in this
Underground?

I like good Bootles much, there are plenty of very interesting and
high quality boots around. Stuff the bands donÄt care about or
some live shows i was...but mosly i buy only if i collect the band
anyway or if its cheap (or both)
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some labels do write that shit is honey and that in order to be non-conformist you must wear black clothes and buy their entire distro catalogs, that's for sure. BUT I think that YK and NWN! are not like that at all for example and there are other labels that make music for the sake of it and do it from the heart. Personally I'm not into maaaaaaaaany NWN! releases and I'm not gonna buy stuff like Xibalba (for example) just because YK wrote that it's a classic Mexican band or whatever, but I believe in 100% that YK made this release because he really thinks so himself and his passion to this music can be seen in the high quality releases, not talking about the fact that other labels would sell them for much higher prices (which us metalheads would still pay in the end). And I think that our money should better be spent on such labels' releases rather than to support Nelson and the likes and get such crap as this hand glued 7".
CR99

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but this is real DIY art worth 170$ according to the auction!!!!
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, a hand work... Probably it sounds like the grooves are carved with a rusty BLACK METAL nail as well Laughing
Mz412

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werewolf wrote:
Some labels do write that shit is honey and that in order to be non-conformist you must wear black clothes and buy their entire distro catalogs, that's for sure. BUT I think that YK and NWN! are not like that at all for example and there are other labels that make music for the sake of it and do it from the heart. Personally I'm not into maaaaaaaaany NWN! releases and I'm not gonna buy stuff like Xibalba (for example) just because YK wrote that it's a classic Mexican band or whatever, but I believe in 100% that YK made this release because he really thinks so himself and his passion to this music can be seen in the high quality releases, not talking about the fact that other labels would sell them for much higher prices (which us metalheads would still pay in the end). And I think that our money should better be spent on such labels' releases rather than to support Nelson and the likes and get such crap as this hand glued 7".

absolutely right Exclamation

Today most "Scene" is full of "cvlt" releases that all "must have"
"milestones of Music History"...i won't give a fuck for that.
It begins to be funny when someone hear stuff, nobody
is really into it and its no milestone of commercial
propaganda...most so called "Metalheads" are then
confused hahahaha Wink
CR99

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder why there is still no Flames Of Hell vinyl bootleg
- LEGION -

Location: - Somewhere Within The Fuckin Space / Time Continuum -

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Blasphemy bootleg 7" EP Reply with quote

Goab wrote:
A new Blasphemy crappy bootleg to be added to the list. Total lowest DIY quality and bad looking to the the max. I wouldn't waste a cent on this utter piece of shit:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLASPHEMY-RAREST-EP-BEHERIT-SARCOFAGO-REVENGE-IMMORTAL_W0QQitemZ170272542709QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item170272542709&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

- i guess im more curious to know what show these live tracks are from. did he take them from the Live Ritual release?!?!? are they from the 2000 show [ BMDVDs ]?!?!? or are they live tracks from way back in 1993?!?!? -

- [ BLASPHEMY / http://blasphemyritual.webs.com/ ] -

- [ UNHOLY ARCHANGEL / http://unholyarchangelworship.webs.com/ ] -
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

16 hours left and the bid is $32 Laughing

as for LLN stuff, many people think many of these releases are pure trash, well, I almost like them all Smile thankfuly I never had to pay crazy prices for 'em. I also got that LLN wooden box which SUCKS visualy and as a construction. still looking to complete my LLN collection

there was a torrent circulating with many if not all LLN stuff, if somebody here wants it I can burn a dvd-r and send it for a free. great stuff in there... pm
CR99

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:
as for LLN stuff, many people think many of these releases are pure trash, well, I almost like them all Smile thankfuly I never had to pay crazy prices for 'em. I also got that LLN wooden box which SUCKS visualy and as a construction. still looking to complete my LLN collection

there was a torrent circulating with many if not all LLN stuff, if somebody here wants it I can burn a dvd-r and send it for a free. great stuff in there... pm

I like the box. Crappy BM in a crappy package.

No honestly I really like some of those weird french recordings...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: