P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Gaygoroth
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piotr Sargnagel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, I can't judge and I never will unless someone gives me their music for free as I bought their demo when it came out and was so unimpressed that i threw it away. Little did I know of e-Bay then, stupid me, but it was so crap i thought they'd never get signed. Little did i know, eh?
markos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Elite wrote:
Possibly the most tiresome 'story' in the history of metal.

I have more respect for Gaahl not giving a shit than I do any internet moron who thinks it matters in some way.

In other news did you know Rob Halford is gay??? Crying or Very sad

co-signed. who gives a fuck? what are you, a christian or something?
Reed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markos wrote:

co-signed. who gives a fuck? what are you, a christian or something?

Holy shit! Dude. You caught me. I'm a Christian!

Read the thread retard.
sztorm75

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting interview
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=107859
KRSTFR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"fagoroth"

Very Happy
Tireheb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was just plain wrong when a week ago Gorgoroth played in Helsinki they sold 500 tickets. And in the mean while about a mile away there was Inquisition/Black Witchery playing to barely 100 people.
sztorm75

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the fact that Gaahl is gay, does huge publicity and people go to their gigs, because they expect him to show his pecker or smth:)
Tireheb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed. All the headlines and gossips for sure brought more audience for them.
Reed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
I thought it was just plain wrong when a week ago Gorgoroth played in Helsinki they sold 500 tickets. And in the mean while about a mile away there was Inquisition/Black Witchery playing to barely 100 people.

Shit, I wish I was even able to make a choice like that! All three of those bands would most likely never play Colorado.
destructSEAN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it a bit strange that all this "hype" was created around Gaahl turning him into a black metal superstar within the last year or so (Peter Beste interview and photoshoot, interview for the METAL: - A Headbangers Journey DVD, his jail time, controversial concert in Poland, argument with Infernus, etc) and then all of a sudden he comes out of the closet? What the hell is this? MTV?
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still don't believe it. This band pretty much owes all it's success in the last few years to the sensationalism of Ghaal. After awhile, people aren't shocked anymore by things. It becomes expected of you. So how could he still shock and get his name in the papers and headlines? It's like Alice Cooper. After a while nobody gave a shit and he became routine. The only way he could shock is to do shit nobody would expect, like play golf or do a duet with muppets or some shit.

As I said, I think it's a publicity stunt, especially to draw attention away from Infernus' version and embarrass him at the same time. The band he formed is now known as the band with the gay singer?
Iscariah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really doubt he would make out with other men/boys just for publicity. I have seen this coming into the public eye for years. Everyone around him is not surprised.
sztorm75

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iscariah wrote:
I really doubt he would make out with other men/boys just for publicity. I have seen this coming into the public eye for years. Everyone around him is not surprised.

Why, you didn't came up with that news few years ago? Probably you would sell more records as the man who revealed the mistery of Gaahls wet looks:)
terror_mit_uns

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

respect maby?
The_Elite

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity wrote:
Still don't believe it. This band pretty much owes all it's success in the last few years to the sensationalism of Ghaal. After awhile, people aren't shocked anymore by things. It becomes expected of you. So how could he still shock and get his name in the papers and headlines? It's like Alice Cooper. After a while nobody gave a shit and he became routine. The only way he could shock is to do shit nobody would expect, like play golf or do a duet with muppets or some shit.

As I said, I think it's a publicity stunt, especially to draw attention away from Infernus' version and embarrass him at the same time. The band he formed is now known as the band with the gay singer?

It's certainly no publicity stunt- I've been sat on a table with him while he's been kissing his boyfriend.

I can say for sure there are many more gay men hidden away in the metal scene- it's just most are too scared to admit it.

It's become public knowledge recently simply because Gaahl has been in the public eye for the last couple of years- better for him to state it publicly than have some nobody doing it- as Iscariah said, plenty of people knew or guessed before.

And again- it doesn't matter in the slightest.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: