P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

MALOKARPATAN Old school black metal Slovakia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sloughfegkillers



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Posts: 2675

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HotBlack wrote:
sloughfegkillers wrote:
Seems as though where I ordered the cd from Invictus I believe gives ya a digital Bandcamp download so you donít have to wait for the cd to arrive, think thatís how it went anyway.


I ordered from invictus, no digital download...

Do you have a Bandcamp account?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tormentedFist



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 1274
Location: norway

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sloughfegkillers wrote:
HotBlack wrote:
sloughfegkillers wrote:
Seems as though where I ordered the cd from Invictus I believe gives ya a digital Bandcamp download so you donít have to wait for the cd to arrive, think thatís how it went anyway.


I ordered from invictus, no digital download...

Do you have a Bandcamp account?


Probably placed the order in the shop and not on the bandcamp page.
_________________
Trade/want list: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=890122#890122
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kill Monument



Joined: 27 Feb 2008
Posts: 2452
Location: In a meaningless leaning mess

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re Reply with quote

Just wait for the CD, you fucking pansy. Jesus...
_________________
https://bacteriumdoom.bandcamp.com/releases
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Omni



Joined: 14 Dec 2016
Posts: 329

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the promo and I'll just wait for the CD since I heard it a long time ago. It's the best release of the year.
_________________
Metal reviews:
http://fingerofscorn.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HotBlack



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 2844
Location: New Albionoria

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tormentedFist wrote:
sloughfegkillers wrote:
HotBlack wrote:
sloughfegkillers wrote:
Seems as though where I ordered the cd from Invictus I believe gives ya a digital Bandcamp download so you donít have to wait for the cd to arrive, think thatís how it went anyway.


I ordered from invictus, no digital download...

Do you have a Bandcamp account?


Probably placed the order in the shop and not on the bandcamp page.


I do have a bandcamp account yes. I ordered the physical CD from invictus, my purchase didnt include a digital download. I checked the Malokarpatan bandcamp first, they only offer the new album as a digital download.
_________________
Myths (Vinyl) - click me
Cassette tapes = using nostalgia to polish turds.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sadistik fornicator



Joined: 21 Jul 2014
Posts: 385
Location: London, UK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you order it from Invictus' Bandcamp page? anyway, I checked out the whole album last night and I was completely sold on first listen, even though I didn't see what the big fuss was about when the first album came out. I will definitely revisit that one again as I really enjoyed this new album.
_________________
MORBID METAL TO THE DEATH!!!

https://necromaniac.bandcamp.com/

https://www.facebook.com/necromaniacUK/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HotBlack



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 2844
Location: New Albionoria

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadistik fornicator wrote:
Did you order it from Invictus' Bandcamp page? anyway, I checked out the whole album last night and I was completely sold on first listen, even though I didn't see what the big fuss was about when the first album came out. I will definitely revisit that one again as I really enjoyed this new album.


No! ...I order from their sites webstore. Shit! ...wasn't aware invictus had a bandcamp page. I lose. Even more annoying, the bandcamp CD w/ download is the same price! total balls...
_________________
Myths (Vinyl) - click me
Cassette tapes = using nostalgia to polish turds.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
VonJunzt



Joined: 22 Sep 2015
Posts: 239
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HotBlack wrote:
sadistik fornicator wrote:
Did you order it from Invictus' Bandcamp page? anyway, I checked out the whole album last night and I was completely sold on first listen, even though I didn't see what the big fuss was about when the first album came out. I will definitely revisit that one again as I really enjoyed this new album.


No! ...I order from their sites webstore. Shit! ...wasn't aware invictus had a bandcamp page. I lose. Even more annoying, the bandcamp CD w/ download is the same price! total balls...


Well, now you'll just have to put the CD in your PC's CD-ROM drive and rip it, ffs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Omni



Joined: 14 Dec 2016
Posts: 329

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey complaining guy who doesn't realize you can make an MP3 version of a compact disc...

Maybe you should send a PM to the record label since he posts on the site. He might give you a Bandcamp download code.
_________________
Metal reviews:
http://fingerofscorn.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HotBlack



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 2844
Location: New Albionoria

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VonJunzt wrote:
HotBlack wrote:
sadistik fornicator wrote:
Did you order it from Invictus' Bandcamp page? anyway, I checked out the whole album last night and I was completely sold on first listen, even though I didn't see what the big fuss was about when the first album came out. I will definitely revisit that one again as I really enjoyed this new album.


No! ...I order from their sites webstore. Shit! ...wasn't aware invictus had a bandcamp page. I lose. Even more annoying, the bandcamp CD w/ download is the same price! total balls...


Well, now you'll just have to put the CD in your PC's CD-ROM drive and rip it, ffs.


Which part of this conversation don't you understand? The issue is, for the same price I could have had the CD AND the album available to me on band camp AND a lossless version to listen to in the meantime. If the label has a bandcamp setup and selling CDs through that, then why not just link the item so either way you get the same thing?
_________________
Myths (Vinyl) - click me
Cassette tapes = using nostalgia to polish turds.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HotBlack



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 2844
Location: New Albionoria

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omni wrote:
Hey complaining guy who doesn't realize you can make an MP3 version of a compact disc...

Maybe you should send a PM to the record label since he posts on the site. He might give you a Bandcamp download code.


I guess you don't understand the concept of streaming and its utility either. Thank you for the advice, I have already reached out to the label.
_________________
Myths (Vinyl) - click me
Cassette tapes = using nostalgia to polish turds.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Signal



Joined: 23 Apr 2012
Posts: 409

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In stock.

http://www.signalrex.com/product/malokarpatan-nordkarpatenland-cd/
_________________
www.signalrex.com
Facebook
Bandcamp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Omni



Joined: 14 Dec 2016
Posts: 329

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HotBlack wrote:
Omni wrote:
Hey complaining guy who doesn't realize you can make an MP3 version of a compact disc...

Maybe you should send a PM to the record label since he posts on the site. He might give you a Bandcamp download code.


I guess you don't understand the concept of streaming and its utility either. Thank you for the advice, I have already reached out to the label.


You're welcome, even though you're absolutely too serious.
_________________
Metal reviews:
http://fingerofscorn.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Too Dark Park



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Posts: 4318
Location: Uppa Slutt NZ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Invictus wrote:
Just an FYI regarding the vinyl of Nordkarpatenland as many will be asking. A different artist is handling the vinyl artwork, which as far as I am aware hasn't been started yet. We have no date for the release of the vinyl currently but will announce it once the wheels are in motion. It'll be 2018 anyway at this point.


Any updates on this?
_________________
DOOMLORD wrote: ...22 min track and it just fucking crawls like a dying sloth through vomit = PURE EVIL !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AncientSlumber



Joined: 18 Feb 2014
Posts: 2359
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Briliant album.
_________________
Why have you disturbed our sleep, awakened us from our ancient slumber?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 19 of 25

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group