P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

nirvana 2002 collection cd
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16564
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never been a Cryptic Slaughter fan.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Scourge



Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 271
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been waiting for this ever since I first heard Nirvana 2002.
_________________
Only Lemmy is Real.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16564
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an extra copy of Projections of a Stained Mind comp LP for trade.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
dronevil



Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 1731
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Quote:
You know, for as much crap as Relapse releases, I still believe that they have good intentions that are deeply rooted within good metal. A good friend of mine works for them and his favorites, in terms of metal, are what most of the people on this board would listen to. The problem with their label nowadays is, they've created a mini-corporation that feels the need to sign shitty pop-metal bands to sustain income.


They really haven't released anythnig of worth in years. Pentagram reissue was the last Relapse release I bought. Their core values are long gone I think. Maybe replaced with greed and shitty metalcore.

they havent signed any of that sort of trendy melodic deathcore as far i concerned, there are some mathcore bands but that's more like prog than metalcore. i still like many bands on relapse nowadays like high on fire, dillinger escape plan, car bomb, fuck the facts, etc.
_________________
Taphephobia Productions
Mosquito Control
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Chit019



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2381
Location: California

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dig that carcass clone band they released back then.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PhantomOTO



Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 426
Location: Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Longer than that. It was in the 90's that they did God Macabre.

The date on my copy is 2002 and that's what the Relapse site says, too.

The Ripping Corpse thing never came out because the Kraze guy decided to repress Dreaming With the Dead, and the band was pissed. Somewhat ironically, Relapse's store carried the repress.

They could still have put out a demo compilation for Ripping Corpse. Would have been the best solution, I think.

I've also been waiting ages for the N2002 CD. Will get it immediately.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s.charlach



Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 3121
Location: ...am Hexenstieg (Germany)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantomOTO wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Longer than that. It was in the 90's that they did God Macabre.

The date on my copy is 2002 and that's what the Relapse site says, too.


the re-release with macabre end bonus obviously.

just out of curiosity. is there a relapse edition of that piece from the 90ies as yosuke said? i have two different editions on m.b.r., but have never seen this cd on relapse before the re-issue.
_________________
Chief Darragh Invictus wrote:
Everything good comes in packs, wolves and beer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Uncolored



Joined: 19 Sep 2008
Posts: 1324
Location: Cagliari/Italy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
even first time Nirvana demos on CD was relased as a bootleg. Or it was cdr ?


crappy ebay cdr by infamous "ladytreblinka" she used picture/information I put on metal archives Evil or Very Mad, she also bootleged necrovore, amputation and other demos and sold dozen of shit. hopefully ebay closed hers account

as for the vinyl version I'm afraid relapse will do it but I can ask to the band members to push them for at least a license
_________________
Germaniac wrote:
Caller Of The Storms may be black, but he has an aryan heart.

SatanHussein wrote:
my dream is to organise a funeral doom festival and sell my stockpiles of antidepressants at the merch stand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
The Krusher



Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: nirvana 2002 collection cd Reply with quote

Uncolored wrote:
for anyone who was wondering about this, it will be out in early 2009 (no date yet) on relapse records. it will include all the studio material + the live at cafe 44


Great news! It was about time!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16564
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
PhantomOTO wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Longer than that. It was in the 90's that they did God Macabre.

The date on my copy is 2002 and that's what the Relapse site says, too.


the re-release with macabre end bonus obviously.

just out of curiosity. is there a relapse edition of that piece from the 90ies as yosuke said? i have two different editions on m.b.r., but have never seen this cd on relapse before the re-issue.


I thought I got my copy in the 90's but maybe I'm thinking of the MBR version. I have both. Peter Ott would know
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
peterott



Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 4684
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Quote:
PhantomOTO wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Longer than that. It was in the 90's that they did God Macabre.

The date on my copy is 2002 and that's what the Relapse site says, too.


the re-release with macabre end bonus obviously.

just out of curiosity. is there a relapse edition of that piece from the 90ies as yosuke said? i have two different editions on m.b.r., but have never seen this cd on relapse before the re-issue.


I thought I got my copy in the 90's but maybe I'm thinking of the MBR version. I have both. Peter Ott would know



Not that I know of`any Relapse version prior to the Re-Release. That was a Mangled Beyond Recognition Rec. CD-only release.

There was a Masterkult Bootleg-CDr "Consumed By The Winterlong CDr" in 2001/2002 timeframe. Maybe you are mistaking it with this one ?


About Relapse: anyone noticed that they were releasing tons of shirts in the last couple of months, also stuff like Sarcofago-shirts ? Any specific reason besides that their CD-sales suffer ?

EDIT: I hope for a vinyl release as well. The demos and live are short enough to fill a 45min LP. Blood Harvest hopefully will do it straight after the Gorement 2-LP.
_________________
Tradelist + Good Traders:
www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Black_Fire



Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 3699
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncolored wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
even first time Nirvana demos on CD was relased as a bootleg. Or it was cdr ?


crappy ebay cdr by infamous "ladytreblinka" she used picture/information I put on metal archives Evil or Very Mad, she also bootleged necrovore, amputation and other demos and sold dozen of shit. hopefully ebay closed hers account

as for the vinyl version I'm afraid relapse will do it but I can ask to the band members to push them for at least a license


Fuck, hate such bootlegers. For 99% she used mp3 for this "press".
_________________
DOOM008: Rot - Kingdom of Antichrist Sodomy
DOOM010: Necrostuprum / Satanic Torment - Goetes
DOOM fuckbook
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Iron Warfare



Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 309
Location: Plateau of invincibility

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
Uncolored wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
even first time Nirvana demos on CD was relased as a bootleg. Or it was cdr ?


crappy ebay cdr by infamous "ladytreblinka" she used picture/information I put on metal archives Evil or Very Mad, she also bootleged necrovore, amputation and other demos and sold dozen of shit. hopefully ebay closed hers account

as for the vinyl version I'm afraid relapse will do it but I can ask to the band members to push them for at least a license


Fuck, hate such bootlegers. For 99% she used mp3 for this "press".


yeah, when she was active on ebay i've sent private messages to members interested in buying her crappy bootleg, offering to them free copies of cd-r instead of wasting a lot of money on them. she then sent to me a message where she said i was "ruining her deals" offering free cd-r or mp3s of her stuff!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
The_Elite



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 2714
Location: London

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterott wrote:


EDIT: I hope for a vinyl release as well. The demos and live are short enough to fill a 45min LP. Blood Harvest hopefully will do it straight after the Gorement 2-LP.


According to an email I got from Relapse, they will be doing an lp of Nirvana2002- but whether it happens or not who knows...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
slayera



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 529
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will definetly buy this one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group