P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

[!] Go get it now.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 619, 620, 621 ... 635, 636, 637  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SlevinKelevra



Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 1283

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hammertime wrote:
nouveauregne wrote:
MrGoatimus wrote:
Inquisitors of Satan LP is available at DSO bandcamp for a good price.


Copped that! good looking out


So is this a repress that's going to be widely available?



Not many in the store inventory
_________________
I'm here to kick names and take ass!

---
Deals/trades with : Al Infierno,amon-goethe, bearsbearsbears, cwprod, dethronewilliam, Hidden38, hume, hymnsoftheneedlefreak, jerry666, lordpazuzu, , mrgoatimus, nok, snakenuts, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones



Joined: 08 Nov 2015
Posts: 722

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funeralfog666 wrote:
the5thcolumn wrote:
hellmask wrote:
the5thcolumn wrote:
https://tombmold.bandcamp.com/album/cerulean-salvation

Limited Tomb Mold cassette. Going fast


Damn! I've been checking their Bandcamp site every couple of hours the last two days...including this morning. And I still missed it! Evil or Very Mad

Hopefully 20 Buck Spin will get some copies...


20 Buck Spin unfortunately sold out of these a couple of days ago. I missed out on that so I've been constantly checking their bandcamp, and got lucky. I think the only chance to snag one of these now is to catch them at an upcoming show.


This band is so overhyped boring shit and the guys all look like they should be hanging out in a coffee shop. hipster band for hipsters


This metal band isnt wearing bullet belts what should I do?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ough



Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 5602
Location: lyra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO, any opinion from some geek worried about appearances should be IGNORED. Where's that dude that was recently upset about a band guy's short haircut? Maybe you two toughies can kiss.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
aphidhair



Joined: 06 May 2011
Posts: 936

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the dudes from Tomb Mold has one of the better tattoos derived from John Carpenter's The Thing; like it's objectively better than 99 percent of most metal tattoos. So there's that going for them. Their album is pretty good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vocalxtest



Joined: 18 Jan 2018
Posts: 53
Location: USovA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
LMAO, any opinion from some geek worried about appearances should be IGNORED. Where's that dude that was recently upset about a band guy's short haircut? Maybe you two toughies can kiss.


The worst reason to dislike a band. I dont like the way they look.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
providedship



Joined: 18 Aug 2018
Posts: 18
Location: United States

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aphidhair wrote:
One of the dudes from Tomb Mold has one of the better tattoos derived from John Carpenter's The Thing; like it's objectively better than 99 percent of most metal tattoos. So there's that going for them. Their album is pretty good.


Judging by their band name (item from Bloodborne) and song titles (Demon Ruins/Valley of Defilement), they are also huge FromSoftware fans. Can you imagine the audacity of liking stuff? Won't bands please think of their image?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Svartvintras



Joined: 04 Dec 2016
Posts: 163

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Them being into Bloodborne and Dark Souls makes me instantly like them even if I haven't heard a single note. Gonna remedy that right now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hellmask



Joined: 07 Apr 2011
Posts: 1907

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The re-press of the Tomb Mold tape is up for pre-order on their bandcamp - so I'm all set! Cool

I had no idea they were "overhyped" or "hipsters" LOL, but Tomb Mold is one of the better current DM bands in my opinion, and they slay live. I don't give a damn what they look like, and I have short hair too...if the music's good, that's all that matters to me.
_________________
Evil Is As Evil Does...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 3349

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Svartvintras wrote:
Them being into Bloodborne and Dark Souls makes me instantly like them even if I haven't heard a single note. Gonna remedy that right now.

Exact same sentiment here
_________________
legionz wrote:
We are small underground label. Can someone please help me assemble my bedroom set?

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lord Frieza



Joined: 09 Dec 2017
Posts: 142

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellmask wrote:
The re-press of the Tomb Mold tape is up for pre-order on their bandcamp - so I'm all set! Cool

I had no idea they were "overhyped" or "hipsters" LOL, but Tomb Mold is one of the better current DM bands in my opinion, and they slay live. I don't give a damn what they look like, and I have short hair too...if the music's good, that's all that matters to me.


Metal cred is assessed solely on appearance alone, didn't you know?
_________________
Demoniarch wrote:
odd angled haircut scarf wearing high brow artsy types
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FuneralBreath



Joined: 20 Jul 2018
Posts: 41
Location: USA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Era is back up with a bunch of good stuff.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Widdershins



Joined: 16 Aug 2016
Posts: 1575
Location: Out of the Dungeon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone in the US going to carry the Order of Darkness 10''? 32EUR for one mini lp is a little steep for me unfortunately..
_________________
Rabidly looking for:

Chaos Cascade / Putrescent Fog: Nuclear Cremation / Post-Mortal Desecrator tape

Chaos Cascade ‎ Distortion Crypt Blood Ritual Sessions I & II CD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sarkk



Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 272

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Widdershins wrote:
Is anyone in the US going to carry the Order of Darkness 10''? 32EUR for one mini lp is a little steep for me unfortunately..


not USA but definitely cheaper after shipping

https://shop.ironbonehead.de/en/lps-/20942-order-of-darkness-us-esoteric-satanism-10mlp.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Widdershins



Joined: 16 Aug 2016
Posts: 1575
Location: Out of the Dungeon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sarkk wrote:
Widdershins wrote:
Is anyone in the US going to carry the Order of Darkness 10''? 32EUR for one mini lp is a little steep for me unfortunately..


not USA but definitely cheaper after shipping

https://shop.ironbonehead.de/en/lps-/20942-order-of-darkness-us-esoteric-satanism-10mlp.html


Thank you! Much appreciated.
_________________
Rabidly looking for:

Chaos Cascade / Putrescent Fog: Nuclear Cremation / Post-Mortal Desecrator tape

Chaos Cascade ‎ Distortion Crypt Blood Ritual Sessions I & II CD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SlevinKelevra



Joined: 03 Apr 2017
Posts: 1283

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Widdershins wrote:
sarkk wrote:
Widdershins wrote:
Is anyone in the US going to carry the Order of Darkness 10''? 32EUR for one mini lp is a little steep for me unfortunately..


not USA but definitely cheaper after shipping

https://shop.ironbonehead.de/en/lps-/20942-order-of-darkness-us-esoteric-satanism-10mlp.html


Thank you! Much appreciated.


I ordered a couple of copies, of course I also still have that Countess LP you wanted.
*shrug*
_________________
I'm here to kick names and take ass!

---
Deals/trades with : Al Infierno,amon-goethe, bearsbearsbears, cwprod, dethronewilliam, Hidden38, hume, hymnsoftheneedlefreak, jerry666, lordpazuzu, , mrgoatimus, nok, snakenuts, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 619, 620, 621 ... 635, 636, 637  Next
Page 620 of 637

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group