P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

[!] Go get it now.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 546, 547, 548 ... 616, 617, 618  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
theconquerorwurm



Joined: 24 Aug 2016
Posts: 487

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doedsengel wrote:
I bought it in a heartbeat! Why on Earth would I NOT want have an ultra limited glow in the dark vinyl of this album? I'm not even joking. As if the vast majority of the vinyl wankers on this forum isn't buying vinyl for collecting purposes anyway, gimme a break Rolling Eyes


Ok bro. Just buy a poster at that point
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
under a funeral shroom



Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 3552
Location: I was born in the cemetery

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long until some crank with sand in their vagina posts a complaint about their page monitor going haywire over this thread?
_________________
Vega360 wrote:
Alt-Right larping
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ough



Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 5447
Location: Aetheiapolis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vapula wrote:
I have the last Portal album on glow in the dark and it sounds fine and I also know someone who got re-animated dead flesh glow in the dark and it sounds just as good as my splatter vinyl version.


It's possible that they're getting better at pressing these. The only ones I have were pressed like 10 or more years ago like the Zombi - Cosmos GITD 2LP
_________________
Quote:
I feel that good metal should be more punk than metal to be good metal...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
K.D.S.



Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 845

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

under a funeral shroom wrote:
How long until some crank with sand in their vagina posts a complaint about their page monitor going haywire over this thread?


Who knows, perhaps the next big thing will be a custom page monitor that only triggers a notification whenever any of the terms 'Obskuritatem', 'Funeral Altar', 'Perverse Homage', 'Skjold', 'Old Tower', 'Amor Fati', 'Arcane Altar', 'Lampir', 'Carved Cross', 'Forbidden Temple', 'Order of the Death's Head', 'Candelabrum', 'Orgy Of Carrion', 'Unholy Vampire Slaughter Sect', 'Azelisassath', 'Sanguine Relic', 'Candelabrum' and 'Wampyric Specter' are included in the page update!
_________________
"shit be JAMMIN! #metalgod" - Blake Judd
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
K.D.S.



Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 845

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
Vapula wrote:
I have the last Portal album on glow in the dark and it sounds fine and I also know someone who got re-animated dead flesh glow in the dark and it sounds just as good as my splatter vinyl version.


It's possible that they're getting better at pressing these. The only ones I have were pressed like 10 or more years ago like the Zombi - Cosmos GITD 2LP


Zombi is great and another listen of Escape Velocity is long overdue!
_________________
"shit be JAMMIN! #metalgod" - Blake Judd
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ough



Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 5447
Location: Aetheiapolis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.D.S. wrote:
Ough wrote:
Vapula wrote:
I have the last Portal album on glow in the dark and it sounds fine and I also know someone who got re-animated dead flesh glow in the dark and it sounds just as good as my splatter vinyl version.


It's possible that they're getting better at pressing these. The only ones I have were pressed like 10 or more years ago like the Zombi - Cosmos GITD 2LP


Zombi is great and another listen of Escape Velocity is long overdue!


Indeed, one of my very favorite bands and individual artists, for that matter Cool
_________________
Quote:
I feel that good metal should be more punk than metal to be good metal...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Luxixul Sumering



Joined: 09 Sep 2013
Posts: 2242
Location: Hollywood CA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so glad they made GitD variant, now this means black wont sell out anytime soon as that's the main one I originally wanted. Cool
_________________
I've never heard of it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crasse



Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Posts: 2749

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had that GITD thing in the cart yesterday just to flip it but i said well fuck it. Now i regret, its gonna be a good discogs item for those who bought it Very Happy
_________________
Tapes, shirts & stuff.
UPDATED with shirts, 08/18
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
K.D.S.



Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 845

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
K.D.S. wrote:
Ough wrote:
Vapula wrote:
I have the last Portal album on glow in the dark and it sounds fine and I also know someone who got re-animated dead flesh glow in the dark and it sounds just as good as my splatter vinyl version.


It's possible that they're getting better at pressing these. The only ones I have were pressed like 10 or more years ago like the Zombi - Cosmos GITD 2LP


Zombi is great and another listen of Escape Velocity is long overdue!


Indeed, one of my very favorite bands and individual artists, for that matter Cool


Hails Cool

Dig Maserati as well by any chance? They did a split, I can see some thematical overlap but both acts are not really comparable, musically speaking.

(apologies for any thread derailment)
_________________
"shit be JAMMIN! #metalgod" - Blake Judd
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ough



Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 5447
Location: Aetheiapolis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Yeah Maserati rules and their material on that split is their best stuff IMO. I'm lucky enough to have seen them with their drummer Jerry Fuchs before his tragic death (falling down an elevator shaft, ugh). Still one of the better drummers I've ever seen, just one of those shows where I was grinning the whole time.

I talk a bunch about zombi, steve moore, related etc in the horror-synth/electrokraut/ost thread Cool
_________________
Quote:
I feel that good metal should be more punk than metal to be good metal...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
under a funeral shroom



Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 3552
Location: I was born in the cemetery

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crasse wrote:
I had that GITD thing in the cart yesterday just to flip it but i said well fuck it. Now i regret, its gonna be a good discogs item for those who bought it Very Happy


Discogs will likely ban it before it even reaches anyone's hands.
_________________
Vega360 wrote:
Alt-Right larping
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hidden38



Joined: 20 Aug 2017
Posts: 832
Location: Austin, TX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

under a funeral shroom wrote:
Crasse wrote:
I had that GITD thing in the cart yesterday just to flip it but i said well fuck it. Now i regret, its gonna be a good discogs item for those who bought it Very Happy


Discogs will likely ban it before it even reaches anyone's hands.


That wont stop someone from leaving a comment on the item page saying PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO SELL; PAYPAL READY Laughing
_________________
OODTH, AKTION T4, WOLFNACHT, TEMNOZOR LPs in stock now https://hiddenfetish.bigcartel.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phlegma



Joined: 13 Feb 2015
Posts: 1176

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blocking the record will make it even more expensive sadly...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sloughfegkillers



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Posts: 2389

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HHR really need to fix their site so itís iPad friendly, I havenít been able to order from there in a few years since Iíve had this fucking thing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mushroomleg



Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 924
Location: Cleveland, Ohio.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I was about to buy that goddamn glow in the dark record I got an email from my bank saying my account was overdrawn. I was crushed. A day before payday too... :/ im sure getting that Vlad Tepea boxset didnít help. Anyway... if anyone wants to sell theirs Iíd gladly take it off your hands. *end shameless plug***
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 546, 547, 548 ... 616, 617, 618  Next
Page 547 of 618

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group