P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

out now: Caveman Cult - Barbaric Bloodlust MC re-press

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
call_from_stars

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:12 pm    Post subject: out now: Caveman Cult - Barbaric Bloodlust MC re-press Reply with quote

OUT NOW ON CLOVEN HOOF:

-call 002- CAVEMAN CULT - Barbaric Bloodlust

European version of the second 'lost' demo by the infamous Florida cave-dwelling troglodytes CAVEMAN CULT. These tracks were later re-recorded for the debut album Savage War Is Destiny. order at: clovenhoofprague [AT] gmail [DOT] com

Barbaric Bloodlust demo is roughly 12 minutes of raw and bludgeoning bestial death, expect the worst.. Pro-manufactured white tapes with adhesive labels, 3 panel j-card, red casing, ugly pictures on cover. Limited to 100 copies.

Tracklist:

1. The Bludgeoning
2. Iron Scourge
3. Supremacy of the Savage Hordes
4. Caverns of Atrocity

NOTE: A lot of copies are already gone since this was available at Prague Death Mass III, so don't sleep on this one. At this point I plan to distribute all the copies myself BUT a US version of this should follow later.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: