P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

BEST vinyl score?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inverto Crosso

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first Root LP isn't that difficult to get, a Czech friend of mine sent me a mint copy of it in around 2001 for just 10 DM, that's something like five euros.

In the mid 90's it wasn't unusual at all to find great and cheap priced second hand vinyl, nowadays the shelves are pretty much empty and you rarely make good finds. Some of the latter gems that I've found include e.g. Sororicide CD together with Misanthropy/Torturer split CD for two euros a piece, signed Iron Cross (Fin) 7" for 1, a good bunch of speed/thrash LPs including Kreator, Tyrant, Overkill bootleg etc two euros a piece.
destructSEAN

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mysticus wrote:
Can't remember, but I won first LP of Root yesterday at one czech internet auction...
It's first press LP "Zjeveni" and it costs me 325 Kc (it's 14 Euro).
I really love these czech auctions, tons of cult vinyls for fuckin' cheap prices...

my yesterday highlight: http://www.aukro.cz/item486434582_root_zjeveni.html

Ahhhhhh... hahaha! So you're the one who bought it. I was keeping my eye one that one (didn't bid though) Very Happy Cool Very Happy
Mysticus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...right, there are still lots of copies of "Zjeveni" for sale on auctions, especially in Czechia, but 14 Euro is nice price for this LP in my opinion...

...anyway I'll be really happy when I'll get third album of Root... this is the only Root vinyl, that I've never seen before on Czech internet auctions. Amazing album.

Hey Sean, so, in what stadium is your czech language? How do you like the Prague?
CR99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen The Temple In The Underground LP a few times and it went for 100 to >200...
toilet_loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Years ago I picked up half a dozen Venom 7"s for 5 bucks Australian apiece at a record fair... same day as Impetigo ' Ultimo' for 17....
Two Cirith Ungol records in an antique store amongst total shit for 3 dollars each last year in Oregon.
First Skrewdriver for 20 at a junk shop (bloke had no idea... someone had tried to talk him down in price that day and he was telling me 'you can't walk into any old store and get that one'..... he was more right than he knew)
But best of all.... the glory day a few years back
for about 70 bucks Aus and all in mint condition
Pungent Stench 'For God', Morbid Angel 'Altars', Entombed 'Left', Cathedral 'Forest', Atheist 'Piece', King Diamond ' Fatal', Voivod 'Nothingface'....might have been a few more as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: