P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

BESTIAL HOLOCAUST - Temple Of Damnation CD / LP
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Necrogoat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
CR99 wrote:
I dont think you can make big money with Bestial Holocaust

It was to me or to CrushUntilMadness? Back to topic.

do you see pictures in the topic? Twisted Evil

FINGERNAILS (Ita) "Heavy Night 1984" CD - OUT NOW!!!
BESTIAL EVIL (Italy) "Reborn In Bestiality" 7'' EP - OUT NOW!!!
CR99

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
CR99 wrote:

to you
what C.U.M. said

It's not that people pay high prices for B.H. records
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necrogoat wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
CR99 wrote:

If music will be as great as cover, then come the best Bestial Holocaust relase! I have thier debut album and all stuff they relased up to 2006 (and ejoy all of these relases, even if tape with album after many number of using sounds like shit and rest of stuff have only cdr copy from trafe), so only last two splits need to be putted onto my player! Especially the split with Surrender of Divinity!
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
- LEGION -

Location: - Somewhere Within The Fuckin Space / Time Continuum -

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrushUntilMadness wrote:
BESTIAL HOLOCAUST - Temple Of Damnation CD / LP
CD: AT THE PLANT !

There will be 3 different vinyl versions with a BONUS TRACK for bestial collectors !

111 hand numbered Picture disc 12" LP w/ a black paper w/ a different layout and full color insert & Poster

222 hand numbered two sided black & white vinyl 12" LP in full color cover, insert & poster

The rest of the pressing will come on regular black vinyl w/ a full color cover, insert & poster.

- if the playing time for the CD is anything less than 70min, then why not include the BONUS track on it so EVERYONE can hear it?!?!? -

CrushUntilMadness wrote:
The different vinyl verions are for various collectors, some people prefer to collect pic disc over regular LP and vice versa.

- dont the vinyl collectors get enough already [ inserts, patches, pic discs, posters, shirts, stickers, etc... ]?!?!? -

- while i understand that this is mainly a vinyl worshipping forum, its just fucked up that a CD could be 35min long, yet, the LP will come with 2 bonus tracks [ that could easily have fit onto the CD ] & a bunch of extra shit -

NWN PROD wrote:
They need to get that girl to start smoking heavily so her voice isn't so wimpy.

- perhaps they need a more manly speaking female... like Dr. Girlfriend -

- [ BLASPHEMY / http://blasphemyritual.webs.com/ ] -

- [ UNHOLY ARCHANGEL / http://unholyarchangelworship.webs.com/ ] -
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- LEGION - wrote:
CrushUntilMadness wrote:
The different vinyl verions are for various collectors, some people prefer to collect pic disc over regular LP and vice versa.

- dont the vinyl collectors get enough already [ inserts, patches, pic discs, posters, shirts, stickers, etc... ]?!?!? -

- while i understand that this is mainly a vinyl worshipping forum, its just fucked up that a CD could be 35min long, yet, the LP comes with 2 bonus tracks [ that could easily have fit onto the CD ] & then comes with a bunch of extra shit -

Vinyls allways cost more (cause pressing cost are MUCH bigger), so when you pay for this, you get more great shit. This is also best propaganda to spread vinyl cult. Just check out what do NWN few years ago - how many as good relased vinyls do you remember from "before nwn era" (ok, thers also HHB pretty relase thier vinyls)? Now its standart that exist some special / limited / die hard editions of albums, same as posters or special way of packing etc. Vinyl is something more than only music.

Second part are the fact who use these posters, stickers and pathes.... (and sometimes - who listein the vinyl), so all that shit what dont depends from label.

Sorry for bad english in advance.

Quote:
NWN PROD wrote:
They need to get that girl to start smoking heavily so her voice isn't so wimpy.

I like the spanking female Very Happy
Necrogoat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necrogoat wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
CR99 wrote:

argh! this has been one mistake of mine.
it have been everything the red wine and beer drunk to supper!

FINGERNAILS (Ita) "Heavy Night 1984" CD - OUT NOW!!!
BESTIAL EVIL (Italy) "Reborn In Bestiality" 7'' EP - OUT NOW!!!
CrushUntilMadness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
Necrogoat wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
CR99 wrote:

If music will be as great as cover, then come the best Bestial Holocaust relase! I have thier debut album and all stuff they relased up to 2006 (and ejoy all of these relases, even if tape with album after many number of using sounds like shit and rest of stuff have only cdr copy from trafe), so only last two splits need to be putted onto my player! Especially the split with Surrender of Divinity!

I am not sure if you saw but if you want to hear a couple of tracks of the upcoming album you can check it herehttp://crushuntilmadnessdistro.com/page.asp?id=12
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
CrushUntilMadness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there won't be any sticker or patch at all (a patch with the first album has already been made anyways) and that's one bonus track on the LP (request from the band).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
- while i understand that this is mainly a vinyl worshipping forum, its just fucked up that a CD could be 35min long, yet, the LP will come with 2 bonus tracks [ that could easily have fit onto the CD ] & a bunch of extra shit -

It's a big middle finger to the CD format. I'm sure the bonus tracks will end up on someone's blog in a few months anyway.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Black_Fire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrushUntilMadness wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
Necrogoat wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
CR99 wrote:

I am not sure if you saw but if you want to hear a couple of tracks of the upcoming album you can check it herehttp://crushuntilmadnessdistro.com/page.asp?id=12

Thanks for the info but at the moment I have a lot of cd's/lp's/tapes to listein to, and prefer to wait for whole album. And, from another side, I'm too lazy to turn on PC speakers. Ares Kingdom - Return to Dust CD playing right now.
CrushUntilMadness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
Thanks for the info but at the moment I have a lot of cd's/lp's/tapes to listein to, and prefer to wait for whole album. And, from another side, I'm too lazy to turn on PC speakers. Ares Kingdom - Return to Dust CD playing right now.

no problem you have enough good reasons not to Wink
- LEGION -

Location: - Somewhere Within The Fuckin Space / Time Continuum -

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
- LEGION - wrote:
CrushUntilMadness wrote:

- while i understand that this is mainly a vinyl worshipping forum, its just fucked up that a CD could be 35min long, yet, the LP comes with 2 bonus tracks [ that could easily have fit onto the CD ] & then comes with a bunch of extra shit -

Vinyls allways cost more (cause pressing cost are MUCH bigger), so when you pay for this, you get more great shit. This is also best propaganda to spread vinyl cult. Just check out what do NWN few years ago - how many as good relased vinyls do you remember from "before nwn era" (ok, thers also HHB pretty relase thier vinyls)? Now its standart that exist some special / limited / die hard editions of albums, same as posters or special way of packing etc. Vinyl is something more than only music.

Second part are the fact who use these posters, stickers and pathes.... (and sometimes - who listein the vinyl), so all that shit what dont depends from label.

- okay, but then explain the BONUS track / tracks?!?!? since vinyl gets more extra stuffs [ hahaha ], why not have the CD version contain the BONUS track as well?!?!? i guess thats the point im trying to make -

- i dont have a problem with vinyl, just the fact that when a band releases something, the vinyl version comes with a BONUS track or 2 & extra shit, while the CD version has 40 fuckin minutes of free / empty space that couldve been used -

Black_Fire wrote:
- LEGION - wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:

- who?!?!? -

CrushUntilMadness wrote:
there won't be any sticker or patch at all (a patch with the first album has already been made anyways) and that's one bonus track on the LP (request from the band).

- i wasnt speaking about this release in particular when i mentioned the patches, stickers, etc... & 2 bonus tracks, i was speaking in general -

- vinyl collectors get more than enough [ in my opinion ], why not include the fuckin bonus track / tracks on the CD versions when there is usually PLENTY of fuckin room for them?!?!? -

NWN PROD wrote:
Quote:

It's a big middle finger to the CD format.

- yeah, still, vinyl usually gets so much more extra shit anyway, plus, the band is pretty much saying, okay, buy the CD but if you want the extra stuff, buy the vinyl version also. kinda like milking the cows for all their worth -

- i dont mind not having the posters, shirts, stickers, etc..., but, atleast have the music the same -

NWN PROD wrote:
I'm sure the bonus tracks will end up on someone's blog in a few months anyway.

- true, but still, it would be cool to have a CD version thats pretty much the same as the vinyl version... minus all the extra stuff [ poster, shirt, sticker, etc... ] -

- [ BLASPHEMY / http://blasphemyritual.webs.com/ ] -

- [ UNHOLY ARCHANGEL / http://unholyarchangelworship.webs.com/ ] -
CrushUntilMadness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- LEGION - wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
- LEGION - wrote:
CrushUntilMadness wrote:

- okay, but then explain the BONUS track / tracks?!?!? since vinyl gets more extra stuffs [ hahaha ], why not have the CD version contain the BONUS track as well?!?!? i guess thats the point im trying to make -

- i dont have a problem with vinyl, just the fact that when a band releases something, the vinyl version comes with a BONUS track or 2 & extra shit, while the CD version has 40 fuckin minutes of free / empty space that couldve been used -

Black_Fire wrote:
- LEGION - wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:

- who?!?!? -

CrushUntilMadness wrote:

- i wasnt speaking about this release in particular when i mentioned the patches, stickers, etc... & 2 bonus tracks, i was speaking in general -

- vinyl collectors get more than enough [ in my opinion ], why not include the fuckin bonus track / tracks on the CD versions when there is usually PLENTY of fuckin room for them?!?!? -

NWN PROD wrote:
Quote:

It's a big middle finger to the CD format.

- yeah, still, vinyl usually gets so much more extra shit anyway, plus, the band is pretty much saying, okay, buy the CD but if you want the extra stuff, buy the vinyl version also. kinda like milking the cows for all their worth -

- i dont mind not having the posters, shirts, stickers, etc..., but, atleast have the music the same -

NWN PROD wrote:
I'm sure the bonus tracks will end up on someone's blog in a few months anyway.

- true, but still, it would be cool to have a CD version thats pretty much the same as the vinyl version... minus all the extra stuff [ poster, shirt, sticker, etc... ] -

I was trying to avoid the huge ass quote but apparently it's been orverlooked:

Mastubator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bonus track - when was it recorded? They've got quite a few old songs from before '00 that've ended up on EPs and compilations, so is it from the Borreas era, or a new one?

When did the S.o.D. split come out, and who released it?

Whilst the Odio y Meurte material is still their best, the split with Nuclear Desecration seemed an improvement from the album. Her vocals aren't that bad.
CrushUntilMadness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mastubator wrote:
The bonus track - when was it recorded? They've got quite a few old songs from before '00 that've ended up on EPs and compilations, so is it from the Borreas era, or a new one?

was recorded in 2008.

Quote:
When did the S.o.D. split come out, and who released it?

The split with S.O.D is out DEATHTHRASH ARMAGEDDON from Japan did it.

Quote:
Whilst the Odio y Meurte material is still their best, the split with Nuclear Desecration seemed an improvement from the album. Her vocals aren't that bad.

Pacto Con Satan is also very good !
Odio Y Muerte is a great demo I asked several times to press it on vinyl but due to some issues with the ex members it will most likely not happen.

About Sonia's vocals, it's up to people's taste some like it a lot some others don't Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: