P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Worst album cover ever
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 291, 292, 293 ... 295, 296, 297  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
amon-goethe



Joined: 04 Feb 2012
Posts: 1704
Location: The wrong side of history

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Basic training privates in the CS chamber.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jw



Joined: 27 Jan 2015
Posts: 327

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jorm



Joined: 18 Sep 2013
Posts: 866
Location: Loreina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Kirchenbrand - Gegenkultur

And the other ones are also very very bad...




_________________
https://www.discogs.com/fr/seller/Jormungand/profile
Reliable peole : Vegeta, lupususi, HÝrus, Rancid_Corpse, Pontifex Maximus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Missing Link



Joined: 04 Dec 2017
Posts: 724

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorm wrote:


Kirchenbrand - Gegenkultur

And the other ones are also very very bad...





Frost side project?
_________________
Trade/Sale: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62099
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Snark Shark



Joined: 23 Oct 2013
Posts: 876

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorm wrote:


Kirchenbrand - Gegenkultur


Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nightvvolf



Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Posts: 1722

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kelly Bundy still got it!!!!
_________________
Blood Music wrote:
It is the greatest release in recorded music history, so it deserves to be talked about for just as long.

M. wrote:
Tryhard nerd shit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
carrotsock



Joined: 07 Mar 2018
Posts: 3
Location: USA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The small details that look poorly done make the entire cover look amateurish at best. Otherwise most of them look decent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dAHMER



Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 1935

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snark Shark wrote:
Jorm wrote:


Kirchenbrand - Gegenkultur


Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dude looks a little surprised, like he wasn't expecting anyone to walk in during his sexy murder session.
_________________
Whore's Skeleton - Self Loathing Black Noise
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rthdx



Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 2820
Location: Korolev, Russia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, the bandpic is epic too:



Heartwarming sneakers...
_________________
Kiss My Coffin!
bandcamp
bigcartel
youtube
discogs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Knochenkvlt



Joined: 09 Mar 2018
Posts: 13
Location: Germania

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:28 pm    Post subject: Kirchenbrand - Gegenkultur CD Reply with quote

I like this covers!
If you know this great music and the lyrics, you will understand this Artwork!

The Cover-Girl is very popular and a realy great girl from berlin. Did you know her? --> http://xarah.de/

Kirchenbrand - Gegenkultur is the brandnew album, that wil be released on 20th april 2018. Check http://www.terror-records.com



Jorm wrote:


Kirchenbrand - Gegenkultur

And the other ones are also very very bad...



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Knochenkvlt



Joined: 09 Mar 2018
Posts: 13
Location: Germania

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:30 pm    Post subject: Kirchenbrand - True Black Metal from Austria Reply with quote

The Missing Link wrote:

Frost side project?


Ex-Thy Nemesis

Check the new YouTube Video
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Valgrinder



Joined: 27 Sep 2008
Posts: 1186
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: Kirchenbrand - Gegenkultur CD Reply with quote

Knochenkvlt wrote:
I like this covers!
If you know this great music and the lyrics, you will understand this Artwork!

The Cover-Girl is very popular and a realy great girl from berlin. Did you know her? --> http://xarah.de/

Kirchenbrand - Gegenkultur is the brandnew album, that wil be released on 20th april 2018. Check http://www.terror-records.com



Jorm wrote:


Kirchenbrand - Gegenkultur

And the other ones are also very very bad...





Even If you know someones personally, that doesent automatically mean you have to always praise them. I mean, would you support anything like that If you didnt have anything connection to them. Those are really embarrasing
_________________
Mors fennico more
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Knochenkvlt



Joined: 09 Mar 2018
Posts: 13
Location: Germania

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: Kirchenbrand - Gegenkultur CD Reply with quote

Valgrinder wrote:

Even If you know someones personally, that doesent automatically mean you have to always praise them. I mean, would you support anything like that If you didnt have anything connection to them. Those are really embarrasing


I do not know the band personally, but I'm a big fan of this band since their first album (banned in Germany). Get better with this band, then you will understand. This band is cult!
Read through the lyrics and above all understand them.
_________________
Currently I am listening
KIRCHENBRAND
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tollwut



Joined: 06 Feb 2015
Posts: 887
Location: CCAA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: Kirchenbrand - Gegenkultur CD Reply with quote

Knochenkvlt wrote:
Valgrinder wrote:

Even If you know someones personally, that doesent automatically mean you have to always praise them. I mean, would you support anything like that If you didnt have anything connection to them. Those are really embarrasing


I do not know the band personally, but I'm a big fan of this band since their first album (banned in Germany). Get better with this band, then you will understand. This band is cult!
Read through the lyrics and above all understand them.


How exactly is this band cult in any German speaking country or elsewhere? Really, please explain it...
The lyrics are just plain embarassing from the samples I've heard.

I figure that the main theme is the proclamation of the extinction of mankind, and for that reason women are hated because they give birth.
And you call that a concept?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AncientSlumber



Joined: 18 Feb 2014
Posts: 1766
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightvvolf wrote:
Kelly Bundy still got it!!!!

Laughing

Never forget this scene! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti9wTUezCr8
_________________
Why have you disturbed our sleep, awakened us from our ancient slumber?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 291, 292, 293 ... 295, 296, 297  Next
Page 292 of 297

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group