P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

PayPal claim again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
People that cannot write an email and wait a few days for a response or expect a month at least for a parcel to arrive should not order anything, they should just goto the mall.

At least write an email of inquiry. This immediate assumption that the seller has screwed you is a poor method of doing business. One Mystifer boxset free, and never to order from NWN again... is it worth it ? Confused

I'm not speaking for Yosuke, but if I ran a label and someone ripped me off for $140, I would have no problem never "selling" to them again.
3. Content related to Necroytardonic Records
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
People that cannot write an email and wait a few days for a response or expect a month at least for a parcel to arrive should not order anything, they should just goto the mall.

At least write an email of inquiry. This immediate assumption that the seller has screwed you is a poor method of doing business. One Mystifer boxset free, and never to order from NWN again... is it worth it ? Confused

I'm not speaking for Yosuke, but if I ran a label and someone ripped me off for $140, I would have no problem never "selling" to them again.

I agree, I would never sell to them either ever again, and thats my point. NWN is bound to have more excellent releases, to have onself banned from ordering for a mere one time item, is not worth it.

Personally, no matter how cool that box set is, it is not good enough for me to be the only item I ever have interest in again ever. Screwing a label over is just stupid.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

if the guys intention is to rip yosuke off, then why would he bother to send emails etc. With paypal its too easy to rip people off.

If he was planning to steal this from the start, yea there is nothing to be done about it. I just don't see how a 'real' metalhead would want to be black listed from a distro like that though. NWN is bound to have future releases again that a person would want.

Fuck, it would drive me mad to be unable to order cause I tried to screw the place on one order.
minge-eater

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

if the guys intention is to rip yosuke off, then why would he bother to send emails etc. With paypal its too easy to rip people off.

If he was planning to steal this from the start, yea there is nothing to be done about it. I just don't see how a 'real' metalhead would want to be black listed from a distro like that though. NWN is bound to have future releases again that a person would want.

Fuck, it would drive me mad to be unable to order cause I tried to screw the place on one order.

you can get nwn release pretty much anywhere, and the die hards are also availble else where if u know where to look.

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Typhon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PAYPAL is bullshit, period! Rolling Eyes
Marlboro

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
and the die hards are also availble else where if u know where to look.

where would that be?
nexxxion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, Paypal is quite good actually. Ever lost cash in a letter or used some shit system like Western Union or other worthless crap?

On the other hand, their customer protection program is completely fucked and useless. I've been ripped off twice from Sao Paulo shithole and other countries, using the same method. These guys need their face stabbed with a rusty blade.
I only send registered packages to these countries now (only costs 2 for all packages and I have proof that it's been sent) or don't accept any orders at all.

While a buyer can always state that he didn't receive the item (he needs no proof there), the seller must provide a proof that it's been sent. Naturally this is completely fucked and allows the buyer to steal any fucking order.

I sent a pissed customer complaint to Paypal with the above argument and at the same time threatened to give infos to the press. Plus I told I'm not the only one experiencing this shit. More people should do that so they become aware of it.
I eventually got a 30 bonus to my account, needless to say it didn't cover my loss.
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah paypal sucks but I prefer it. Remember the old days? Cash in a letter? Tell me about it Mad Which is better? Well, both have good and bad side. Look, if somebody really wants to steal/rip-off he/she can do it anyway, paypal or no paypal. In real life stealing from people is really easy Confused Scene is polluted with rip-offs so the only way not to be ripped off is not to buy/sell. It's part of the deal, it's like if you ride a bike for some time you are going to fall at least once (it's called statistics) and you can only hope that this won't kill you! We are all suckers regarding to paypal. Paypal lost a recent case and forced to pay millions. The only sollution is a mass claim in court against paypal and forced them to revise their policies. It's done in the very near past and as I said paypal sticked the finger in the ass and paid!
minge-eater

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marlboro wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
and the die hards are also availble else where if u know where to look.

where would that be?

a nice distro in japan

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Blackmetalhed213

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember I was mad when NWN stopped accepting snail mail orders. Looks like the convenience of Paypal is really paying off.

Haha, but seriously...is Paypal the only way you can do orders with your e-shop? Isn't there some other form of credit card processing system you can use?
huja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yosuke, do you ban these people from the e-store who file claims on you?
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I will ban him but he probably wouldn't care. This was his one and only order from me.

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

throneofmight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yosuke...not sure if this was asked before but can you provide tracking numbers to the packages sent via priority mail?
sztorm75

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some block bought from me CD on ebay 8 days ago and still hasn't paid for it... is there any way to hurry him up? I mean through ebay/paypal etc? If he doesn't pay, I can't even give him negative feedback fuck!
Stingo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sztorm75 wrote:
Some block bought from me CD on ebay 8 days ago and still hasn't paid for it... is there any way to hurry him up? I mean through ebay/paypal etc? If he doesn't pay, I can't even give him negative feedback fuck!

Send him a "Unpaid Item Reminder" through ebay. If he not pay anyway, "Unpaid item Strike"..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: