P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

[Night Shroud] PHRENELITH E.P. - PISSGRAVE tape
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
PeterVenkman



Joined: 11 Feb 2011
Posts: 5380
Location: Northern monkey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENOLA GOAT wrote:
Nope.
The songs are "Triumphing Blight" + "Ornamented Dead Eyes".


Tape version also?
_________________
Demoniarch wrote:
Record collecting is quite gay.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Death Kvlt



Joined: 17 Aug 2014
Posts: 3134

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you know who will be carrying the Phrenelith EP in the US?
_________________
https://stalkernoiseny.bandcamp.com/releases
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ENOLA GOAT



Joined: 20 Nov 2008
Posts: 3184

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PeterVenkman wrote:
ENOLA GOAT wrote:
Nope.
The songs are "Triumphing Blight" + "Ornamented Dead Eyes".


Tape version also?


Not sure. There was a MDF tape version.
Let's see how the vinyl will do first.



Death Kvlt wrote:
do you know who will be carrying the Phrenelith EP in the US?


Dark Descent for sure....
_________________
Night Shroud
Phrenelith
Wants
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PeterVenkman



Joined: 11 Feb 2011
Posts: 5380
Location: Northern monkey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENOLA GOAT wrote:
PeterVenkman wrote:
ENOLA GOAT wrote:
Nope.
The songs are "Triumphing Blight" + "Ornamented Dead Eyes".


Tape version also?


Not sure. There was a MDF tape version.
Let's see how the vinyl will do first.



Death Kvlt wrote:
do you know who will be carrying the Phrenelith EP in the US?


Dark Descent for sure....


Any MDF leftovers?
_________________
Demoniarch wrote:
Record collecting is quite gay.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ENOLA GOAT



Joined: 20 Nov 2008
Posts: 3184

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



The test pressing for the SULPHUROUS LP has been approved - and will hopfully be available at the KillTownDeathFest...
_________________
Night Shroud
Phrenelith
Wants
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ENOLA GOAT



Joined: 20 Nov 2008
Posts: 3184

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and while I'm at it - the PHRENELITH E.P. should be out at the same time.
Currently waiting for covers/inserts:


_________________
Night Shroud
Phrenelith
Wants
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ENOLA GOAT



Joined: 20 Nov 2008
Posts: 3184

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...adding insult to injury! The PISSGRAVE "Suicide Euphoria" MC version will be available for their 2nd Euro adventure - the mini tour with Undergang in mid September:


_________________
Night Shroud
Phrenelith
Wants
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Decibel



Joined: 03 Jun 2018
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENOLA GOAT wrote:


The test pressing for the SULPHUROUS LP has been approved - and will hopfully be available at the KillTownDeathFest...


Favorite DM record of the year right here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Defleshed by flieS



Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 177

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell yeah, hope Phrenelith and Sulphurous make it in time for killtown. Look forward to both of them
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Defleshed by flieS



Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 177

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vegeta wrote:
ENOLA GOAT wrote:
PHRENELITH - 2 new tracks recorded at Ballade Studios in Copenahgen.


Is Chrysopoeia one of them?


It remains a fdmm tape exclusive it seems
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
crushedinfamy



Joined: 14 Jun 2009
Posts: 158

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Sulphurous... Fucking sick.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crushedinfamy



Joined: 14 Jun 2009
Posts: 158

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Phrenelith to Hyperdontia to Sulphurous, Tuna's drumming is spot on, as is the drum production.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amphetamine_psychosis



Joined: 25 Feb 2018
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Decibel wrote:
ENOLA GOAT wrote:


The test pressing for the SULPHUROUS LP has been approved - and will hopfully be available at the KillTownDeathFest...


Favorite DM record of the year right here.


Thoroughly excited for this one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El Feroce



Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Posts: 2644
Location: Impero Romano

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENOLA GOAT wrote:
...and while I'm at it - the PHRENELITH E.P. should be out at the same time.
Currently waiting for covers/inserts:



I'm in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 8219

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So pumped for all of this shit!
_________________
I want your Inquisitors of Satan LP.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group