P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

- 4 years from today / anything?!?!? -
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
- LEGION -

Location: - Somewhere Within The Fuckin Space / Time Continuum -

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: - 4 years from today / anything?!?!? - Reply with quote

- the ancient Mayan calander ends / starts a new [ 12/21/2012 - the winter solstice ]. ive read things saying that a geomagnetic reversal could happen, maybe an earth shift, maybe a major flu outbreak or even nuclear war -

- do you think anything major is going to happen to the planet or its inhabitants on that day?!?!? -

- my guess is that BLASPHEMY will do 1 last reunion gig & right when they finish playing "Ritual" at the end of their set... the earth will shift, Yellowstone will erupt, California & Japan will get hit with massive earthquakes which in turn set off tsunamis. BLASPHEMY is the end of the planet -

- [ BLASPHEMY / http://blasphemyritual.webs.com/ ] -

- [ UNHOLY ARCHANGEL / http://unholyarchangelworship.webs.com/ ] -
templedclxvi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as long as its nothing falling on poor blackhearts' head Laughing
Ihslahm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I predict RUSH will rerelease 2112 for 100 year pre-anniversary and sales will restart the economy after 4 years of Obama leading to the election of the first Scientologist president of the USA. For the following 12 years Jason newstead will have great success with his newly reformed "Voivod"
schadel_reich

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing with the calendar is that apparently they didn't predict the world to end then. It is apparently more to do with them being unable to do another cycle or what not before their civilisation got destroyed or something.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nuclear War or Super Flu could happen anytime, this is accidental or resulting from current political decisions, I doubt a ancient calander would predict or be generated around such events.

A global polar shift on the other hand is very plausible. To think the Earth will exist eternal never altering it's current state is foolish. Such events happening within calander accuracy is rather unusual though.
These people built their calanders around solar and astral events though, 2012 should have us looking at space to see what will occur, and perhaps that could have an effect on the surface of our world.
CR99

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2012 will be like 2000, lots of TV shit movies and a Simpson episode about it

In the end nothing happens, instead the world suddenly blows up in 2034 or so which nobody predicted.
Heliogabalus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: 4 years Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
2012 will be like 2000, lots of TV shit movies and a Simpson episode about it

In the end nothing happens, instead the world suddenly blows up in 2034 or so which nobody predicted.

This is a fun read. I stress, fun read, like bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster.

http://www.amazon.com/2012-Return-Quetzalcoatl-Daniel-Pinchbeck/dp/1585425923/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1229901536&sr=8-2

And another fun one on shrooms, pineal glands, monitored drug trips etc. although slightly more creepy. Think I'll watch altered states tonight.

http://www.amazon.com/DMT-Molecule-Revolutionary-Near-Death-Experiences/dp/0892819278/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1229901806&sr=1-1
OrdenSatani

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stars have shifted since those ancient datings and calenders.. so they're no longer accurate nor valid. This is basic astronomy that you can learn in any beginner astronomy class but everyone likes to ignore this because it's not interesting or exciting Laughing
Heliogabalus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OrdenSatani wrote:
The stars have shifted since those ancient datings and calenders.. so they're no longer accurate nor valid. This is basic astronomy that you can learn in any beginner astronomy class but everyone likes to ignore this because it's not interesting or exciting Laughing

You are right. There are radioscopes that can look billions of years back in time. That and basic record keeping blow those theories out of the water (or sky, hehehe)
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find more interesting attempts to establish new Authorative power like this recent Zeitgeist movement (at it's humble beginnings). It would seem that everyone has watched these two documentries recently, and now a website is available and a organization slowly unfolds to try and establish a new political party with noble goals and intentions. Cool

Why the Mayan chose 2012 could lead to many guess'. Really though, it had to end sometime, and it really does not 'end' persay, it just begins the cycle at the beginning again anyways, not so unlike our own 365 day cycle calander.

Without any arcane powers or clairvoyance, I predict there will be changes environmental and political in the future. I base this entirely on events of the past and that it has all happened many times before so it will happen again. Wink
Heliogabalus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: 4 Reply with quote

I bet Maynard from Tool could answer all of our questions.
nexxxion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The date is pure chance because their calendar math was inferior compared that of other cultures.
Flagofhate666

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing will happen but it is pretty cool that people are paying attention to something said by a culture that did ritual human sacrifices and played a game that is like soccer but with human heads. Very Happy
Flagofhate666

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its sort of on topic but does anyone on here that is from the us ever listen to coast to coast am?
- LEGION -

Location: - Somewhere Within The Fuckin Space / Time Continuum -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schadel_reich wrote:
The thing with the calendar is that apparently they didn't predict the world to end then.

- yes, i know that. i shouldve wrote: "BLASPHEMY is the end of civilization" -

Demoniarch wrote:
Nuclear War or Super Flu could happen anytime, this is accidental or resulting from current political decisions, I doubt a ancient calander would predict or be generated around such events.

- i dont think they predicted them exactly, they just expected something to happen -

Demoniarch wrote:
A global polar shift on the other hand is very plausible. To think the Earth will exist eternal never altering it's current state is foolish. Such events happening within calander accuracy is rather unusual though.

- everything follows cycles [ for the most part ] -

Demoniarch wrote:
These people built their calanders around solar and astral events though, 2012 should have us looking at space to see what will occur, and perhaps that could have an effect on the surface of our world.

- do you mean the sun, a comet, an asteroid?!?!? -

CR99 wrote:
instead the world suddenly blows up in 2034 or so which nobody predicted.

- well, in 2034 an asteroid MIGHT hit us. thats if in 2029 [ i think thats the correct year ] is passes close enough to earth that the gravity pulls on it -

OrdenSatani wrote:
The stars have shifted since those ancient datings and calenders.. so they're no longer accurate nor valid.

- how far back in time do you think they studied the stars?!?!? sure, some stars might have disappeared & new stars have appeared, but, for the most part, they really havent shifted that much -

Heliogabalus wrote:
You are right. There are radioscopes that can look billions of years back in time. That and basic record keeping blow those theories out of the water (or sky, hehehe)

- yeah, & half those stars light hasnt reached us yet -

Demoniarch wrote:
Why the Mayan chose 2012 could lead to many guess'. Really though, it had to end sometime, and it really does not 'end' persay, it just begins the cycle at the beginning again anyways, not so unlike our own 365 day cycle calander.

- that date has to due with the earth actually being in the middle of the galaxy plane beginning its journey BELOW the galaxial plane [ right now we are above it ]. if my memory is correct, it takes 25000 years to do a full rotation -

Flagofhate666 wrote:
Nothing will happen but it is pretty cool that people are paying attention to something said by a culture that did ritual human sacrifices and played a game that is like soccer but with human heads. Very Happy

- no, i dont think this is like Y2K. i think something will happen. not sure what though... -

- [ BLASPHEMY / http://blasphemyritual.webs.com/ ] -

- [ UNHOLY ARCHANGEL / http://unholyarchangelworship.webs.com/ ] -
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: