P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Problems with the mail lately?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doomchild

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its fukin insane the U.S. & International postage rates!!!
Registered Mail from the U.S. (depending on how much you declare the item for) is usually $10.80 (this declared/marked at $10).
1st Class Air Mail- LP's usually start at $13-$20 (all depending on how well and good you package it. ex: how much cardboard you use inside, and sometimes the acutal weight & size of the cardboard mailer itself effects that stupid ass scale!).

7" er's: no big deal really. Its the damm LP's.

Extra cardboard & bubblewrap inside is a MUST!

Dont be LAZY, be crazy when it comes to packaging and protecting these rare & cult vinyls we are trading with fellow NWN Forum Members!

Every little fukin OUNCE makes a difference though at the post office, FUKIN INSANE, INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE, like Cypress Hill!

DOOM TOKERS RISE ABOVE!
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
Never had problems getting a record under 500 grams. Unfortunately for me, the limit in Belgium is 350 grams. Now that's impossible unless for picture LP's with no cover.

Well, had an LP send from Holland to me registered in december. Hasn't arrived, the guy checked with his postal office and they simply told him it's lost. Nice, first lost package since 4 years or so. Luckily he has another copy of the LP so he'll be resending it.

Today I have back from post office with two vinyls, good packed (standard cartobard box for packing lp's), and its wights about 550 grams (but you pay same as for 999).
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
TryMyTrust

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent a package to mexico registered. and the dude has not recieved it. now im fucked ;\
TMA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the 2LP of HOODED MENACE die hard today.

Except the fact that the label sent it one month after receiving the payment, they pack it in almost paper-thin cardboard with no other reliable additional protection.

Guess how it arrived ? 4-corner bend of course ...

Do you suffer from the same shit ?

I will finally only trust Yosuke when it comes to pack vinyls safely and professionally ...
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TMA wrote:

Except the fact that the label sent it one month after receiving the payment, they pack it in almost paper-thin cardboard with no other reliable additional protection.

I will finally only trust Yosuke when it comes to pack vinyls safely and professionally ...

Yes the packing sucked, but don`t whine about getting it a month after you paid when is was a preorder. You know what pre-order is right???

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
dalecooper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should bring a class-action lawsuit against the USPS. I sent a package to Chile a couple months ago - vanished in transit, had to re-send registered mail, which still took forever. I've been waiting on a package from Argentina - shipped early December, I'm presuming now I'll never get it. Also waiting on a package from Australia, same thing. The best part is, I ordered two items from the same seller in Singapore in mid-to-late December. I just received the second order on Tuesday, which was placed 9 days after the first one, which still hasn't arrived.

Hell of a system they're running. Confused
CR99

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New record: parcel to greece came back the 4th time. If the 5th doesnt work I'm out of options. The address was always correct after triple checking
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TMA wrote:

Once time a guy from Besatt sent me LP in air evenlope (not sure how to name this in english? we call this "blimb evenlope") - it wolud be better to use standard paper evenlope!

www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
SepticSchizo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I waited 2 months for a parcel from a 100% reliable german distro. I live in Norway, thats pretty close to Germany. For some reason most of the parcels wich takes really long time, comes from germany. From NWN or other US distroes, it seldom take longer than 4-8 days.
Ykh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last summer I received a package from Mystic Arts (France) 2 months after they sent it by airmail... It finally arrived here (Belgium) and there was a sticker on the package stating that it was "missent to Thailand", HAHAHAHAHA!

I don't know what's the most unbelievable fact, that those fukktards at the French postal service / customs shipped it to Thailand instead of Belgium, or that it was sent back to me from Thailand without any additional fee & arrived in almost perfect condition...
masters_throne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fukk DHL... Printer send 5 packages with the hoodies, only 4 arrived today. One is missing, tracked down as "not deliverable". I hope it will show up soon/delivered soon...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Pazuzu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I conducted a trade with someone recently and I received his discs from Canada but he still hasn't received mine from Texas, but it's only been about a week and a half. Any idea what the delay might be? He's getting a bit anxious and I don't really blame him since I received the CDs he sent to me.
"Order From Chaos, this band knows how to metal and they know how to satan and they most definitely know how to arghgh. It dosen't suck dick and thats why faggots don't like them. I have entered the stillbirth machine, I suggest you cum too."
Caina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been waiting for a while now for some Canadian and American packages... Evil or Very Mad

www.myspace.com/cainaband
http://www.last.fm/user/WilburWhateley

Good traders/sellers: Yosuke, Grief, s.charlach x2, Blekt , headnhalf x2, destrucSEAN, Sadovahr x3, GROUND ZERO Entertainment, Ykh
Uncolored

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:

Once time a guy from Besatt sent me LP in air evenlope

happened to me too. result: suomi finland perkele broken in 2 pieces

I'm probably the only one that still haven't received the hooded menace 2 lp Sad hope it will arrive soon and safe

SatanHussein wrote:
my dream is to organise a funeral doom festival and sell my stockpiles of antidepressants at the merch stand
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TryMyTrust wrote:
I sent a package to mexico registered. and the dude has not recieved it. now im fucked ;\

If you registered it, isn't it insured?
3. Unidentified band photos and youtube links
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: