P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Metal podcasts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tezcat



Joined: 04 Dec 2011
Posts: 133
Location: Medellin, Colombia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave Ingram (ex BOLT THROWER, ex BENEDICTION, now in HAIL OF BULLETS) hosts a pretty decent radio podcast, the "Metal Breakfest"

http://www.metalbreakfastradio.com/mbr/DEATHPOD/DEATHPOD.html
_________________
::: NON SERVIAM! :::
Crónicas Estigias
http://www.cronicasestigias.org
Underground Metal Webzine
Interviews, Reviews, Articles and Chronicles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Wilding



Joined: 11 Feb 2011
Posts: 345
Location: The Wrong Side of the Grave

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death Metal Dads.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WhoreChurch



Joined: 16 Oct 2014
Posts: 565
Location: Boston, MA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP to Wm M. Berger of My Castle of Quiet (and Prison Tatt records).
An archive of 8+ years, including all the great in-studio live performances:
http://wfmu.org/playlists/WB
_________________
The Whore Church - Video Mixtape Hell
Never Stop The Madness - Black Metal Radio
Archives: https://soundcloud.com/neverstopthemadness
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Caligari



Joined: 03 Apr 2013
Posts: 2211
Location: Tampahell

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhoreChurch wrote:
RIP to Wm M. Berger of My Castle of Quiet (and Prison Tatt records).
An archive of 8+ years, including all the great in-studio live performances:
http://wfmu.org/playlists/WB


Sad news. True supporter of underground music. RIP.
_________________
http://caligarirecords.storenvy.com/
Now: DOLDREY / ACT OF IMPALEMENT / SNORLAX / TYRANTS OF HELL / INVERSER / SEPHARVITES / OLTRETOMBA
Coming Soon: TELEPORT / AZATH / HERETICAL SECT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Vega360



Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Posts: 655
Location: USA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winter Solace Podcast, usually playing Winter Solace Releases and other things.

https://soundcloud.com/wintersolaceprod

https://www.youtube.com/user/wintersolaceprod/search?query=Podcast
_________________
www.wintersolaceproductions.com
www.facebook.com/wintersolacelunarheathenfront
www.twitter.com/IlsaKoch
www.youtube.com/WinterSolace
www.soundcloud.com/wintersolaceprod
www.reddit.com/user/CosmicWeaponOfThule/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
candlesmoke



Joined: 07 Jun 2016
Posts: 710
Location: vinterdvala

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radio Fenriz on Soundcloud.

https://soundcloud.com/heavytassen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Necromancer666



Joined: 19 Jan 2017
Posts: 421
Location: The abyss

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only metal podcast I've ever followed or payed any attention to is hellcast. I know there's other good podcasts out there, but I work all the time anymore so free time is scarce for me. This forum and sometimes DMU is the only way I keep up with the underground anymore.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nolan_B



Joined: 12 Jun 2009
Posts: 1012
Location: USA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necromancer666 wrote:
DMU is the only way I keep up with the underground anymore.

DLA was proved right with time.
_________________
https://fervorblackmetal.bandcamp.com/album/fervor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BLMP



Joined: 22 May 2018
Posts: 6
Location: Falun, Sweden

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a podcast where I listen to stuff that the listeners send in and react to it. It's a fun hobby and I discover new shit all the time.

B.L. Metal Podcast is available where there are podcasts, but here's a soundcloud link:

https://soundcloud.com/blmetalpodcast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BaronOvHell



Joined: 28 Jun 2011
Posts: 988
Location: NH

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLMP wrote:
I have a podcast where I listen to stuff that the listeners send in and react to it. It's a fun hobby and I discover new shit all the time.

B.L. Metal Podcast is available where there are podcasts, but here's a soundcloud link:

https://soundcloud.com/blmetalpodcast


I've been listening for a couple months now, great stuff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChrisWitchhammer



Joined: 09 Aug 2013
Posts: 845
Location: ZOGermany

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mainly Hellcast.

Sometimes Radioactive Metal when they feature a good band (not when they have that clueless fucking chick on, though... I just can't listen then)
_________________
morg wrote:
Like Root old man's black teeth, so strange emotion... ahhhh!!


https://www.facebook.com/HexenHammerArt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ough



Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 5106
Location: Aetheiapolis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaronOvHell wrote:
BLMP wrote:
I have a podcast where I listen to stuff that the listeners send in and react to it. It's a fun hobby and I discover new shit all the time.

B.L. Metal Podcast is available where there are podcasts, but here's a soundcloud link:

https://soundcloud.com/blmetalpodcast


I've been listening for a couple months now, great stuff


Yeah me too, really enjoy the 'cast it's always entertaining. Really liked the recent episode with Joakim from Craft!
_________________
Quote:
I feel that good metal should be more punk than metal to be good metal...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ough



Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 5106
Location: Aetheiapolis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS I'm on the hunt for good podcasts concerning music in general, not just metal, if anyone here has recs
_________________
Quote:
I feel that good metal should be more punk than metal to be good metal...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BLMP



Joined: 22 May 2018
Posts: 6
Location: Falun, Sweden

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
BaronOvHell wrote:
BLMP wrote:
I have a podcast where I listen to stuff that the listeners send in and react to it. It's a fun hobby and I discover new shit all the time.

B.L. Metal Podcast is available where there are podcasts, but here's a soundcloud link:

https://soundcloud.com/blmetalpodcast


I've been listening for a couple months now, great stuff


Yeah me too, really enjoy the 'cast it's always entertaining. Really liked the recent episode with Joakim from Craft!

That makes me a very happy heavy rocker. Thanks/hails for listening!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Speerhead



Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 1853

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
PS I'm on the hunt for good podcasts concerning music in general, not just metal, if anyone here has recs


Howie Pyro's Intoxica - nothing but freaky old obscure rock n roll 45s, of which he seems to have an endless supply (I've been listening for over 5 years and never heard the same track twice). Boyd Rice even did an episode presenting his favourite 60s girl groups once.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group