P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Funeral Chant
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
PsychicViolence



Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 369
Location: NM

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see these guys' getting some much deserved attention. Their last band that I believe had the exact same members, Dead Man, was also fucking excellent as well as some of their non-metal projects.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
EK Nacht
banned


Joined: 25 May 2014
Posts: 3917

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had to interview these maniacs!

http://decibelmagazine.com/blog/2017/2/23/grave-disclosure-funeral-chant-interview-stream
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tormentedFist



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 995
Location: norway

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seeing Duplicate will do a vinyl version of the demo. Awesome release that certainly deserves the vinyl treatment, imo.
_________________
Trade/want list: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=890122#890122
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lukasz



Joined: 19 May 2010
Posts: 456
Location: Slovakia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any possibility for second press of tape? Or CD format?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Caligari



Joined: 03 Apr 2013
Posts: 2178
Location: Tampahell

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EK Nacht wrote:
Had to interview these maniacs!

http://decibelmagazine.com/blog/2017/2/23/grave-disclosure-funeral-chant-interview-stream


Cool interview. I must say, their lack of bullshit and theatrics is refreshing.
_________________
http://caligarirecords.storenvy.com/
Now: BLOODSTAINED NECROVOID / TYRANTS OF HELL / INVERSER / SEPHARVITES / ORGA / AMNUTSEBA / OBDUKTIO / OLTRETOMBA
Coming Soon: MAJESTIC MASS / ACT OF IMPALEMENT / SNORLAX / BLOODSTAINED NECROVOID
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
abarlum



Joined: 16 Aug 2014
Posts: 499

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychicViolence wrote:
Glad to see these guys' getting some much deserved attention. Their last band that I believe had the exact same members, Dead Man, was also fucking excellent as well as some of their non-metal projects.

I don't know about anything else, but I'll definitely vouch for the strength of Dead Man. As soon as I found out these were the same guys I ordered the tape.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shahidka



Joined: 04 Jan 2015
Posts: 713

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mothravka wrote:
Anyone picking this up for EU distribution?

_________________
Power of the night! Streets are calling. Stealing from the light! Shadows calling!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EternallyColdRecords



Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Posts: 45
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard about these guys from Cvlt Nation, black thrash right in your face, pretty shattered i couldn't snag one for myself. Anyone know who's still selling?
_________________
Eternallycoldrecords: Australian born label ect. 2016. Feel free to contact for trade or any enquiries.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
funeral-records



Joined: 14 Sep 2016
Posts: 2617

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EternallyColdRecords wrote:
I heard about these guys from Cvlt Nation, black thrash right in your face, pretty shattered i couldn't snag one for myself. Anyone know who's still selling?


http://duplicaterecords.limitedrun.com/products/587270-funeral-chant-funeral-chant-mc
_________________
sell/tradelist: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1299166#1299166
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nbarreiras



Joined: 15 Oct 2012
Posts: 258
Location: Lisbon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The long-awaited Funeral Chant demo on LP is finally OUT NOW through Duplicate Records and Caverna Abismal Rec.!

Black vinyl limited to 400 copies.
Violet vinyl + patch limited to 100 copies.






CD version is on the way.

ORDER HERE
https://cavernaabismal.bandcamp.com/album/funeral-chant-funeral-chant-lp-cd

https://duplicaterecords.bandcamp.com/album/funeral-chant
_________________
http://www.cavernaabismal.com
http://cavernaabismal.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
dethronewilliam



Joined: 15 Mar 2017
Posts: 96

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nbarreiras wrote:
The long-awaited Funeral Chant demo on LP is finally OUT NOW through Duplicate Records and Caverna Abismal Rec.!

Black vinyl limited to 400 copies.
Violet vinyl + patch limited to 100 copies.






CD version is on the way.

ORDER HERE
https://cavernaabismal.bandcamp.com/album/funeral-chant-funeral-chant-lp-cd

https://duplicaterecords.bandcamp.com/album/funeral-chant


Any U.S. Distribution planned? This is killer, but $27 shipping is more killer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nbarreiras



Joined: 15 Oct 2012
Posts: 258
Location: Lisbon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about the shipping rates, there's nothing we could do about the Norway shipping costs.

Nevertheless, the band will receive copies to sell and ship from the US.

I guess as soon as they receive their copies they will update their bandcamp.

https://funeralchant.bandcamp.com/releases
_________________
http://www.cavernaabismal.com
http://cavernaabismal.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
dethronewilliam



Joined: 15 Mar 2017
Posts: 96

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nbarreiras wrote:
Sorry about the shipping rates, there's nothing we could do about the Norway shipping costs.

Nevertheless, the band will receive copies to sell and ship from the US.

I guess as soon as they receive their copies they will update their bandcamp.

https://funeralchant.bandcamp.com/releases


No worries, I know International shipping can suck sometimes. I will keep an eye out for copies to hit Stateside. Hails.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nbarreiras



Joined: 15 Oct 2012
Posts: 258
Location: Lisbon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dethronewilliam wrote:
nbarreiras wrote:
Sorry about the shipping rates, there's nothing we could do about the Norway shipping costs.

Nevertheless, the band will receive copies to sell and ship from the US.

I guess as soon as they receive their copies they will update their bandcamp.

https://funeralchant.bandcamp.com/releases


No worries, I know International shipping can suck sometimes. I will keep an eye out for copies to hit Stateside. Hails.


The band should have their copies next week. Soon enough you'll be able to get your copy. Cheers, and thanks for the support!
_________________
http://www.cavernaabismal.com
http://cavernaabismal.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dail



Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 551

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

will you guys have vinyl/cd copies at the Feb 2nd show in Portland? cannot wait for that fucking show!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group