P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Funeral Chant
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
nbarreiras



Joined: 15 Oct 2012
Posts: 259
Location: Lisbon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dail wrote:
will you guys have vinyl/cd copies at the Feb 2nd show in Portland? cannot wait for that fucking show!


Yes they plan to bring it up.
_________________
http://www.cavernaabismal.com
http://cavernaabismal.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
nbarreiras



Joined: 15 Oct 2012
Posts: 259
Location: Lisbon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CDs available now from Caverna Abismal and Duplicate Records.
_________________
http://www.cavernaabismal.com
http://cavernaabismal.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MrGoatimus



Joined: 21 Nov 2017
Posts: 142

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any US distros have the LP in stock before the end of the year? Been keeping my eye on this one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dethronewilliam



Joined: 15 Mar 2017
Posts: 105

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrGoatimus wrote:
Any US distros have the LP in stock before the end of the year? Been keeping my eye on this one.


I believe the band should be getting copies soon. Have been keeping an eye on their bandcamp.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nbarreiras



Joined: 15 Oct 2012
Posts: 259
Location: Lisbon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dethronewilliam wrote:
MrGoatimus wrote:
Any US distros have the LP in stock before the end of the year? Been keeping my eye on this one.


I believe the band should be getting copies soon. Have been keeping an eye on their bandcamp.


The band is only waiting to have the LPs released from customs to have them available on their bandcamp.
_________________
http://www.cavernaabismal.com
http://cavernaabismal.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
dethronewilliam



Joined: 15 Mar 2017
Posts: 105

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nbarreiras wrote:
dethronewilliam wrote:
MrGoatimus wrote:
Any US distros have the LP in stock before the end of the year? Been keeping my eye on this one.


I believe the band should be getting copies soon. Have been keeping an eye on their bandcamp.


The band is only waiting to have the LPs released from customs to have them available on their bandcamp.


Good news, thanks for the update!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nbarreiras



Joined: 15 Oct 2012
Posts: 259
Location: Lisbon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted on the Band's facebook:

"Our LPs and CDs have been lost in USPS's possession since their arrival in the USA, back in November. Despite many conversations with them we do not know if we will ever receive the items. Duplicate Records and Caverna Abismal Rec. have sent us some of their remaining copies which will be available from us on bandcamp once they arrive."

I still can't figure out how the hell LP and CD boxes can disappear just like magic.
_________________
http://www.cavernaabismal.com
http://cavernaabismal.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group