P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Last tape scores....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Steken



Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 2012

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dAHMER



Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 1757

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^What band is that? What's the story behind the disclaimer?
_________________
Whore's Skeleton - Black Noise/Power Electronics
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steken



Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 2012

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Offermose.

From the label's homepage:

In the winter of 2017 unknown arsonists set ablaze the apartment where the latest Offermose release was stored. Only 109 cassettes survived. Cleansed by fire. Blackened by smoke and ashes of memories devoured by the flames.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dAHMER



Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 1757

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. I thought it might just be some gimmick where they rolled the tapes in ashes or something.
_________________
Whore's Skeleton - Black Noise/Power Electronics
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 2834

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More importantly, where did you get that Ceremonial Torture tape from?
_________________
I name you under our cult
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steken



Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 2012

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No apparently the arson story is actually legit. I think the dude lost pretty much a lifetime's worth of collected art, sketches and trinkets of all kinds. Sad, really.

Anyway, here's what the tape sounds like:

https://offermose.bandcamp.com

hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
More importantly, where did you get that Ceremonial Torture tape from?


Directly from the band! Been a long, long time since I last did a cash-in-envelope blind buy, but man was it ever worth it. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 2834

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steken wrote:
No apparently the arson story is actually legit. I think the dude lost pretty much a lifetime's worth of collected art, sketches and trinkets of all kinds. Sad, really.

Anyway, here's what the tape sounds like:

https://offermose.bandcamp.com

hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
More importantly, where did you get that Ceremonial Torture tape from?


Directly from the band! Been a long, long time since I last did a cash-in-envelope blind buy, but man was it ever worth it. Very Happy


Yeah, I looked for it everywhere and I was guessing it was never released. I had the contact info to buy one and completely forgot about it.
_________________
I name you under our cult
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steken



Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 2012

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
Steken wrote:
No apparently the arson story is actually legit. I think the dude lost pretty much a lifetime's worth of collected art, sketches and trinkets of all kinds. Sad, really.

Anyway, here's what the tape sounds like:

https://offermose.bandcamp.com

hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
More importantly, where did you get that Ceremonial Torture tape from?


Directly from the band! Been a long, long time since I last did a cash-in-envelope blind buy, but man was it ever worth it. Very Happy


Yeah, I looked for it everywhere and I was guessing it was never released. I had the contact info to buy one and completely forgot about it.


I'm not in touch with the band so I don't know, but maybe it's not too late?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aBisMo



Joined: 30 Jan 2014
Posts: 1797
Location: N41.161763 | W8.583702

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



_________________
Onde só os mais fortes sobrevivem, Nós seremos Eternos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 2834

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Bone Awl - The Lowest Road
Obskuritatem ‎– U kraljevstvu mrtvih
Swallowed - S/T
Recluse - Stillbirth In Bethlehem
_________________
I name you under our cult
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
windofpain



Joined: 23 Mar 2010
Posts: 118
Location: alberta

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


We're Against Our Self - Anti-Opus V
Cosmic
MSBR, Magmax, Weird Vision, Âmes Sanglantes - Prototype's Sons
Mailbomb, Âmes Sanglantes, Outermost, Psychologische Abwebhrfront - 4-Way Split Tape


Knurl / Âmes Sanglantes
Âmes Sanglantes / Hoaxer - Molten Movement
_________________
subaru wrote:
Maybe one day they'll be worth $4500 on discogs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GuilioCrippler



Joined: 20 May 2015
Posts: 156

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking at my Obskuritatem ‎tape and wondering why it had a horizontal cover. Then I realized it was a sticker insert...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sloughfegkillers



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Posts: 1483

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got this Cannibal Corpse ‘When Death Replaces Life’ set yesterday but it’s the white one, really wanna open it up and play these but I think this one might be worth putting away, dunno how many of these white ones there are but I don’t think it’s many.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lundamyri



Joined: 14 Oct 2010
Posts: 2702
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


Demstervold / The Wampyric Specter - Split
Pagan Altar - The Room of Shadows
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PeterVenkman



Joined: 11 Feb 2011
Posts: 4889
Location: Houghton le shit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Sequestered keep : era 2
Ranseur : goblin music
Graveflowers : the hyacinth garden
_________________
bearsbearsbears wrote:
No discussion only band name and fuck off!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529  Next
Page 525 of 529

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group