P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Last tape scores....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 349, 350, 351 ... 406, 407, 408  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
makesgraves

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
Wolfsturm888 wrote:
An A5 version of the Fulgor rehearsal? Never heared about it... Where did you got that information from?

Me neither. Do you, Robert, have any more information about the content of the mentioned zine?

Ein User hier im Forum hatte mir das mal per Nachricht geschrieben, habe die Nachricht leider nicht mehr. Sprach aber auch von 2 Versionen der 10 Visions Kassette, ziemlich komisch..
Verstehe auch nicht wieso die Reh/Promo und die 10 Visions so selten ist, leider. Die Reh/Promo ist dann wirklich doch etwas was ich ziemlich gerne haben möchte.

Achja übrigens hatte mir dieser Ebay Bootlegger (selbstmord74, hoffe du weißt wen ich meine) was von einer Fulgor ähnlichen Band gesagt namens Elogium (Sind wohl die selben Leute) habe aber 0 Info über diese Band...
under a funeral shroom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
Strange coincidence, I am listening to that exact demotape at this exact moment after doing a blind pick out of a box of demotapes (Setherial)

I had no idea there was a pro-tape version, mine's on a plain dubbed cassette purchased back when it came out, likely from a US distro.

But now in scene of baby Watains and weak emo scums with haircut
invinCIBility

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

makesgraves wrote:
s.charlach wrote:
Wolfsturm888 wrote:
An A5 version of the Fulgor rehearsal? Never heared about it... Where did you got that information from?

Me neither. Do you, Robert, have any more information about the content of the mentioned zine?

Ein User hier im Forum hatte mir das mal per Nachricht geschrieben, habe die Nachricht leider nicht mehr. Sprach aber auch von 2 Versionen der 10 Visions Kassette, ziemlich komisch..
Verstehe auch nicht wieso die Reh/Promo und die 10 Visions so selten ist, leider. Die Reh/Promo ist dann wirklich doch etwas was ich ziemlich gerne haben möchte.

Achja übrigens hatte mir dieser Ebay Bootlegger (selbstmord74, hoffe du weißt wen ich meine) was von einer Fulgor ähnlichen Band gesagt namens Elogium (Sind wohl die selben Leute) habe aber 0 Info über diese Band...

I have this version of the tape Cool
Wolfsturm888

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Proof it and make a picture. Is it ANYTHING official or something home-made from Ebay?

@s.charlach: The best Fulgor release is the "Our 10 urphar visions" tape, in my opinion. Though, all demos are excellent.
invinCIBility

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfsturm888 wrote:

I have this version of the tape Cool[/quote]

Proof it and make a picture. Is it ANYTHING official or something home-made for Ebay?[/quote]

Official, but I won't do you any more favors until you send me the copy of your zine, Nordic Vision zine (still on your list) and Nargothrond dub you owe me from last year... I'm going to start a ripoff thread about you tomorrow.
Wolfsturm888

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

invinCIBility wrote:
Wolfsturm888 wrote:

Proof it and make a picture. Is it ANYTHING official or something home-made for Ebay?[/quote]

Official, but I won't do you any more favors until you send me the copy of your zine, Nordic Vision zine (still on your list) and Nargothrond dub you owe me from last year... I'm going to start a ripoff thread about you tomorrow.[/quote]

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Why didn´t you respond to my messages further? Why didn´t you sended the correct stuff at all!? You sended me a bunch of ultra pale-copied "covers" and crushed cheap tapes for which you excused yourself already and wanted to send replacements...
Now you want to accuse me of being a "rip-off"? Get a life! I will post pic´s of your "quality trade-stuff"(which I will send back to you - you should learn how to articulate yourself clearly!!!).
Send you adress - dont want to have ANYTHING to do with you EVER again. It is also no favor if you post your items here; just do me the "favor" and don´t spread lies.
invinCIBility

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfsturm888 wrote:
invinCIBility wrote:
Wolfsturm888 wrote:

Proof it and make a picture. Is it ANYTHING official or something home-made for Ebay?

Official, but I won't do you any more favors until you send me the copy of your zine, Nordic Vision zine (still on your list) and Nargothrond dub you owe me from last year... I'm going to start a ripoff thread about you tomorrow.[/quote]

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Why didn´t you respond to my messages further? Why didn´t you sended the correct stuff at all!? You sended me a bunch of ultra pale-copied "covers" and crushed cheap tapes for which you excused yourself already and wanted to send replacements...
Now you want to accuse me of being a "rip-off"? Get a life! I will post pic´s of your "quality trade-stuff"(which I will send back to you - you should learn how to articulate yourself clearly!!!).
Send you adress - dont want to have ANYTHING to do with you EVER again. It is also no favor if you post your items here; just do me the "favor" and don´t spread lies.[/quote]

I responded plenty. I kept asking for pictures and never got any. Tapes aren't cheap here, bud, especially when not bought in bulk. Neither is postage, or my time. Send me what you owe me in trade, or PayPal me for the postage and tapes and I won't let my flawless trade reputation of 15 years duke it out with your's on the forums. If you're talking about broken jewel cases, that happens all the time. I've never once had a tape shell itself smashed beyond functionality and I wouldn't put smashing 'em up and taking a picture passed you since you've already proved conniving.

You are the whiniest faggot on this board - congratulations.
Wolfsturm888

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

invinCIBility wrote:
Wolfsturm888 wrote:
invinCIBility wrote:
Wolfsturm888 wrote:

Proof it and make a picture. Is it ANYTHING official or something home-made for Ebay?

Official, but I won't do you any more favors until you send me the copy of your zine, Nordic Vision zine (still on your list) and Nargothrond dub you owe me from last year... I'm going to start a ripoff thread about you tomorrow.

Send you adress - dont want to have ANYTHING to do with you EVER again. It is also no favor if you post your items here; just do me the "favor" and don´t spread lies.[/quote]

I responded plenty. I kept asking for pictures and never got any. Tapes aren't cheap here, bud, especially when not bought in bulk. Neither is postage, or my time. Send me what you owe me in trade, or PayPal me for the postage and tapes and I won't let my flawless trade reputation of 15 years duke it out with your's on the forums. If you're talking about broken jewel cases, that happens all the time. I've never once had a tape shell itself smashed beyond functionality and I wouldn't put smashing 'em up and taking a picture passed you since you've already proved conniving.

You are the whiniest faggot on this board - congratulations.[/quote]

Rolling Eyes

Isn´t it true, that:

1.) I contacted you two times and offered you to send you pics of the crap you have sended me and you just once replied by apologizing for it and then NEVER answerd again?

2.) I contacted you aswell in order to send back your stuff and you did not answered aswell?

3.) You have sended me stuff worth not more than 2$ and behalve like an it-girl?

I still offfer you to send back your stuff, still waiting for your adress. Rolling Eyes
Necrosadist
banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IN THE NAME OF SATAN I CONDEMN THIS IMAGE OF GOD!!!
RottingGrandmaCorpse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
S.P.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Descent #2
Semilanceata - ? tape
Tomhet - Samblade Sotkvaeden 2 x tape
Horna - Live in Imatra bootleg

Ruho 7" EP now available https://soundcloud.com/dtbrex/ruho-vangittu
Bloodcult

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbed a copy of a band called Savage Streets (horrible name I agree) from Serpents Head Reprisal... however to my surprise that band is actually really wicked blackish thrash type stuff... the music is strides ahead of the band name.

To me initially the band name sounded like it could belong to a slightly harsher hair metal band from the 80's. ...however I was wrong, it belongs to a wicked Canadian band from Calgary doing some decent blackened thrashing. Wink
eighthplague

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got the new Raspberry Bulbs album on CS. Really good, quite different than the earlier stuff, but the "vibe" is the same.
Too Dark Park

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First spin, sounds great!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 349, 350, 351 ... 406, 407, 408  Next
Page 350 of 408

Jump to: