P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Recent Shirt/Hoodie Scores...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 217, 218, 219  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hangoverheartattack

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought this recently for an decent price but am unsure if this is official merch. anybody able to help?

lbnskl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's most likely no first version from malicious and i hate to say that as i have the same.
on the original samoth's picture is printed brighter and appears as a grey square. (https://tshirtslayer.com/tshirt-or-longsleeve/zyklon-b-blood-must-be-shed)
in addition the cloth quality of the original is remarkably thin and yours doesn't look that way.

whether it's a complete bootleg or a later (semi)official reprint i don't know, but i myself have never seen one of these in any distro in all the years.
nevertheless it's still a very seldom shirt and a killer motive, i was very happy when getting mine in a trade some time ago.

besides another obvious bootleg version exists with the picture printed mirror-inverted. (https://tshirtslayer.com/item/zyklonb-blood-must-be-shed-original-shirt)
mithrandir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool

hangoverheartattack

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lbnskl wrote:
it's most likely no first version from malicious and i hate to say that as i have the same.
on the original samoth's picture is printed brighter and appears as a grey square. (https://tshirtslayer.com/tshirt-or-longsleeve/zyklon-b-blood-must-be-shed)
in addition the cloth quality of the original is remarkably thin and yours doesn't look that way.

whether it's a complete bootleg or a later (semi)official reprint i don't know, but i myself have never seen one of these in any distro in all the years.
nevertheless it's still a very seldom shirt and a killer motive, i was very happy when getting mine in a trade some time ago.

besides another obvious bootleg version exists with the picture printed mirror-inverted. (https://tshirtslayer.com/item/zyklonb-blood-must-be-shed-original-shirt)

awesome first post and thanks a lot for the input. I was quite certain that it's not the first original as it's print and shirt quality are in a very good condition. happy to own it though
euroboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OBC designs from me saco un ojo store :

TotalKhaos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

euroboy wrote:

I want the possessed & Danzig shirt.
hammertime

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killer design, just wish it wasn't so fucking BIG.
TotalKhaos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inferno

FRONT:

BACK:
stormer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

214N10 wrote:
beside being an ultra nationalist and antisemit, selling points for der sturmer, corneliu zelea codreanu also promoted orthodox christianity, an ancient form. those (many) faithful to organization have lost their lives in communist prisons for their demented love for jesus, they are called martyrs now and are celebrated as modern orhodox saints even if are not officially recognized as such. some priests dig their bones, put them in box glasses and christians stay in long queque to kiss them expecting miracles. the ultra christians of this organization received in prisons like gulag death worship torture until they stopped promoting or worshiping christianity, none is known to have surrendered jesus. those brain damaged people are reformed on the same beliefs under a new name (noua dreapta - new far right), except that nationalism is low, antisemitism is non existent, just an ultra form of orthodox christianity is promoted and practiced. this bastard with his leading jewish master jesus damaged the minds of a lot of people.

while the country is now fully sold to USA and romanians are the poorest of EU, general population is living in the illusion of religion instead of rising and fighting for a better life, and this guy thru his actions was a pillar for nowaday situation. many teens are wearing tshirts with his face, on the back being written pride and nationalism, then they drink with a gypsy from the same bottle haha. that tshirt is worth burning.

Corneliu Zelea Codreanu and His Legionaries fought and died for a Greater Romania in a Free Europe, without jews, bolsheviks and materialist ignorant morons like you. They are martyrs indeed and their sacred bones sanctified the Romanian land, while their executors are cursed forever and will remain in history as traitors of their country, in total shame and contempt. I am not going to comment more on your nonsense. Hail the Nicadori, the Decemviri and the Răzbunători! Death, only a Legionnaire's death is our dearest wedding of weddings.
Ough

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://store.nghtrhthms.com
axebix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

euroboy wrote:

Cool design, I printed this one for myself some time ago.
hammertime

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TotalKhaos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabbat shirt from NWN
Hedenske

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

axebix wrote:
euroboy wrote:

Cool design, I printed this one for myself some time ago.

OOF! Cool image, would have been cooler with the original font.
Occulta88

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mithrandir wrote:
Cool

Jesus that's cringey as an Ingested shirt.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 217, 218, 219  Next
Page 218 of 219

Jump to: