P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

GoatowaRex (August Batch: Fever Nest)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
unholyblood



Joined: 08 Aug 2014
Posts: 96
Location: Londonhell

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking pre-orders for people in the UK. All will be available from me.
_________________
Under the Dark Soil...
Contact: underthedarksoil@yahoo.co.uk
http://www.underthedarksoil.com
http://www.facebook.com/underthedarksoil
https://soundcloud.com/underthedarksoil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
baobao



Joined: 01 Mar 2009
Posts: 649

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the support, shipping start today, the Ungfell is down to the last copies.

Other news, the first The True Werwolf boxset is beining assembled now, should have more news regarding this project soon.
_________________
GoatowaRex I Viva Angel Press I Psychedelic Lotus Order

Online Store: https://goatowarex.bigcartel.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blackrottenwitchcraft



Joined: 05 Apr 2017
Posts: 173
Location: United States

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ordered the Ungfell vinyl Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
funeral-records



Joined: 14 Sep 2016
Posts: 2816

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will anyone in the US get copies of Cave Ritual LP?

Also:

baobao wrote:

Other news, the first The True Werwolf boxset is beining assembled now, should have more news regarding this project soon.


Holy shit Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johnny13hockey



Joined: 05 Jan 2017
Posts: 179
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waiting for The True Werwolf...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snakenuts



Joined: 05 Dec 2014
Posts: 2103
Location: Land of the Rising Man-Bun

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will you be sending any of these to Record Boy in Tokyo?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
baobao



Joined: 01 Mar 2009
Posts: 649

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snakenuts wrote:
will you be sending any of these to Record Boy in Tokyo?


I'm not very sure, I will check with Satoru. If you catch one of Begrabnis gig you could probably buy the EGS LP from their gig.
_________________
GoatowaRex I Viva Angel Press I Psychedelic Lotus Order

Online Store: https://goatowarex.bigcartel.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snakenuts



Joined: 05 Dec 2014
Posts: 2103
Location: Land of the Rising Man-Bun

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baobao wrote:
snakenuts wrote:
will you be sending any of these to Record Boy in Tokyo?


I'm not very sure, I will check with Satoru. If you catch one of Begrabnis gig you could probably buy the EGS LP from their gig.


Awesome. That's the one I'm after.

The band dont seem to have any upcoming gigs near here though. But will keep an eye out.

I also noticed on their FB page that they were releasing a split with the same EGS artists, back in 2015. Is EGS it, or is it something else?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
baobao



Joined: 01 Mar 2009
Posts: 649

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snakenuts wrote:
baobao wrote:
snakenuts wrote:
will you be sending any of these to Record Boy in Tokyo?


I'm not very sure, I will check with Satoru. If you catch one of Begrabnis gig you could probably buy the EGS LP from their gig.


Awesome. That's the one I'm after.

The band dont seem to have any upcoming gigs near here though. But will keep an eye out.

I also noticed on their FB page that they were releasing a split with the same EGS artists, back in 2015. Is EGS it, or is it something else?


It's EGS vinyl, all bands recorded exclusive song so it took us more than 2 years to have everything done.

I'm already on the work for the second episode, hope it won't take another 2 years.
_________________
GoatowaRex I Viva Angel Press I Psychedelic Lotus Order

Online Store: https://goatowarex.bigcartel.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Too Dark Park



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Posts: 4494
Location: Uppa Slutt NZ

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long shot but will you be releasing any more マグダラ呪念 (Magdala Ju-nen) material?
_________________
DOOMLORD wrote: ...22 min track and it just fucking crawls like a dying sloth through vomit = PURE EVIL !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heretic Death Call



Joined: 29 Jan 2016
Posts: 1108

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goatowarex related from Drowning the Light:
https://www.facebook.com/DTL666/photos/a.171113936267621.34738.171090626269952/1358279247551078/?type=3&theater

Quote:
For many years people have asked when "Drowned" and "The Longing" will be out on vinyl, well now over a decade later, they will be coming out together as part of a 3 x vinyl set, entitled "The Fallen Years" (as when they were first released, they were done as a double CD under the same title, by the same label, so it seems fitting).
This original DCD released by Psychedelic Lotus Order/goatowarex in 2006, was the first truly public DTL release and this label took a risk on an unknown band, which I will always be appreciative of.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thetruekvasirsblood



Joined: 02 Aug 2016
Posts: 1458

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
baobao



Joined: 01 Mar 2009
Posts: 649

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too Dark Park wrote:
Long shot but will you be releasing any more マグダラ呪念 (Magdala Ju-nen) material?


Yes sir, the 13th anniversary album 石の蝶 will get remix/remaster and press on vinyl!
_________________
GoatowaRex I Viva Angel Press I Psychedelic Lotus Order

Online Store: https://goatowarex.bigcartel.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crasse



Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Posts: 3175

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightvvolf wrote:
*I am now placing myself on another 2-3 month hiatus from buying stuff.

+1, fukking shipping rates Mad
_________________
Shirts for sale.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Too Dark Park



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Posts: 4494
Location: Uppa Slutt NZ

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baobao wrote:
Too Dark Park wrote:
Long shot but will you be releasing any more マグダラ呪念 (Magdala Ju-nen) material?


Yes sir, the 13th anniversary album 石の蝶 will get remix/remaster and press on vinyl!

Best news! Very Happy
_________________
DOOMLORD wrote: ...22 min track and it just fucking crawls like a dying sloth through vomit = PURE EVIL !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 3 of 66

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group