P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

GoatowaRex (August Batch: Fever Nest)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pessoa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What? Is Kommodus satanic music!? I thought he was only gay (lots of photos with Death In June, Mishima, etc).

In any case, I and my folks at the Ebenezer Missionary Baptist Church love the latest offering from this fine Australian band. Not a problem with gays either.
BloodStone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More salt people?
ExplosiveAction

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy to get the Seth MLP. There's still copies.
da666

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for clarification, which band/s are supposedly christian or have christians in them?
Or is this just edgy trolling?

http://darkadversarymerch.bigcartel.com/
Ough

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
Just for clarification, which band/s are supposedly christian or have christians in them?

I think the initial observation was that the band Fever Nest is both ex-christian deathcore (the band is "1931") and also ex-young and in the way wannabes (or still current? the band is "ERTHBRNR"). And while ppl on the forum always talk shit about ex-(insert these things here), they'll still sell it out if it's released in a small edition with an obi. I had replied to the post because I found it humorous. No trolling.
DecodedillusioN

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
da666 wrote:

I think the initial observation was that the band Fever Nest is both ex-christian deathcore (the band is "1931") and also ex-young and in the way wannabes (or still current? the band is "ERTHBRNR"). And while ppl on the forum always talk shit about ex-(insert these things here), they'll still sell it out if it's released on a boutique label with an obi. I had replied to the post because I found it humorous. No trolling.

I listened to a little bit of Fever Nest and it was... meh... I don't see why people would be stumbling over themselves to get their hands on this stuff. It smacks of "ironic" Millennial black metal to me, and I sort of question their dedication, especially considering they are quite literally "hardcore kids playing black metal." I'd actually have a lot more respect for someone that was a Christian and playing some sort of Jesus metal that they were truly invested in over some deathcore guys playing raw black metal just because it's incredibly trendy right now.
da666

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
da666 wrote:

I think the initial observation was that the band Fever Nest is both ex-christian deathcore (the band is "1931") and also ex-young and in the way wannabes (or still current? the band is "ERTHBRNR"). And while ppl on the forum always talk shit about ex-(insert these things here), they'll still sell it out if it's released in a small edition with an obi. I had replied to the post because I found it humorous. No trolling.

Thanks for clearing that up, I definitely should not of looked up "1931" on metal-archives!

http://darkadversarymerch.bigcartel.com/
axebix

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, there's Witchcraft/Perverted Ceremony split coming out this year. Think about that.
providedship

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

axebix wrote:
Hey guys, there's Witchcraft/Perverted Ceremony split coming out this year. Think about that.

Does it come with an obi strip?
Neuman6669

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
Ough wrote:
da666 wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up, I definitely should not of looked up "1931" on metal-archives!

Iím good friends with the main dude of FN and put out multiple FN releases. Those members were live/studio session members for a brief period of time and are no longer a part of the project. I never had any idea about the Christian past and Iím positive GL havenít either. That shit was like 2007, I doubt there was a metal archives screening pre band induction. Haha
doomed

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lundamyri wrote:
Pessoa wrote:
This is the first time I order directly from Goatowarex.

Can anyone tell me if all these new LPs and stuff are already in stock and shipping or this was only a "pre-order" batch and the packages will be shipped to the customers in the next weeks / months?

How quick are the items in these batches shipped to the customers, based on your previous experiences?

All releases are ready and in stock,
Give it a few weeks before it gets shipped.

Everything are ready to ship, there is no pre-order here. We will start packing order as early as tonight and ship out around 150 every week. We received about 400 orders so far so it will takes few weeks to get everything shipped. With new site we will send out tracking number as soon as the package get shipped.
doomed

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crownandthroneltd wrote:
Luxixul Sumering wrote:
18 usd for one 7" shipped.. Nah just nah....

You must not buy things internationally but thatís the price for shipping and handling from China to the United States.

The postage for 7" is 8$ for sending it along or 4$ if you combine it with something else, I think it is quite reasonable.
doomed

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endsieg wrote:
CoO will ship to anywhere now. hopefully Dani will be merging orders?

Yes, we will merge orders upon email request.
doomed

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nšrxhen wrote:
The most interesting records in this batch, for me, are still available so I'll play my jocker and cross my fingers hoping some copies will still be available for the next batch Laughing .

I was intrigued by Oculus Vacui but like the other I didn't wanted to spend that much money now... so I ordered the tape version from dawnbreed records.
It's also limited so don't hesitate too much...

https://www.dawnbreed.com/nl/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1719

Curious to see what will be in the next batch as always ! And I hope the Seth demo will still be available, I'm from their town and these guys put out solid Symphonic BM in the 90's...Les Blessures de l'‚me is excellent.

We also hope to be able to release Apocalyptic Desires on LP too, please pray for us.
dAHMER

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neuman6669 wrote:
da666 wrote:
Ough wrote:
da666 wrote:

Iím good friends with the main dude of FN and put out multiple FN releases. Those members were live/studio session members for a brief period of time and are no longer a part of the project. I never had any idea about the Christian past and Iím positive GL havenít either. That shit was like 2007, I doubt there was a metal archives screening pre band induction. Haha

This! Laughing @ people calling Fever Nest a Christian band or whatever. Fever Nest is one man's brainchild and that guy is legit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 64 of 66

Jump to: