P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

ONE TAIL, ONE HEAD Premieres new track!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nouveauregne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The basswork is amazing, quite unique. Especially in ''Passage''
morfumax

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

p h e n o m e n a l

13 wrote:
what
darkdescentrecords

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've got copies of both albums. I'll be adding them to the web store today.
gojko88

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I managed to catch these guys in Slovenia yesterday with B÷lzer and Taake. The songs sound even better live than they do on the album. The sound was massive and the performance tight as fuck. I would easily call it an amazing live show if not for one tiny detail.

On stage, the guys are a complete bunch of fags. The bass player has this short hair with long bangs that make him look like a hardcore fan of latter-day Danzig, and the guitarist, with his unbuttoned shirt, rolled up sleeves and feminine movements wouldn't be out-of-place in Tribulation. The vocalist, while not nausea-inducing per se, also sported a funny sleeveless shirt and came across as strange rather than scary or imposing in any way.

The pinnacle of this faggotry came when Hoest came out on stage to do guest vocals on one track. He was wearing what was obviously a cut-up girlie shirt two sizes too small, and proceeded to kiss the guitarist straight in the mouth at one point, to no obvious disapproval of the latter.

Of course, I don't believe for a second that any of them have any homosexual tendencies, but that makes the whole thing look even more fake and inauthentic. No idea why they feel this way to portray their music visually is suitable for the band, but it certainly didn't sit well with me, or indeed many others in the audience.

edit: typo

Last edited by gojko88 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vapula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

At least though you can say you saw the last ever One Tail One Head show.
muzpellsynir

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did their stage presence emasculate you?
Potok

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at the last gig too and it was very very good.

Hoest doing guest vocals was quite unnecessary addition, but it was only for one song, so I don't give a toss really. The rest of the set was great, especially the last few songs.

Occasionaly the bass player delivered bass lines that would make elephants fall to their knees due to intensity. Crushing gig! And Bolzer was also outstanding. Seeing two bands that both master their own craft to such high extent, back to back in the same evening, does not occur often!
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vapula wrote:
Laughing

At least though you can say you saw the last ever One Tail One Head show.

Based on the description of the bands appearance, I guess we all know what kind of album the band will be doing next now that they have the black metal genre defeated... One Tribulation, One Taake? Embarassed
NECROSLUT

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gojko88 wrote:
I managed to catch these guys in Slovenia yesterday with B÷lzer and Taake. The songs sound even better live than they do on the album. The sound was massive and the performance tight as fuck. I would easily call it an amazing live show if not for one tiny detail.

On stage, the guys are a complete bunch of fags. The bass player has this short hair with long bangs that make him look like a hardcore fan of latter-day Danzig, and the guitarist, with his unbuttoned shirt, rolled up sleeves and feminine movements wouldn't be out-of-place in Tribulation. The vocalist, while not nausea-inducing per se, also sported a funny sleeveless shirt and came across as strange rather than scary or imposing in any way.

The pinnacle of this faggotry came when Hoest came out on stage to do guest vocals on one track. He was wearing what was obviously a cut-up girlie shirt two sizes too small, and proceeded to kiss the guitarist straight in the mouth at one point, to no obvious disapproval of the latter.

Of course, I don't believe for a second that any of them have any homosexual tendencies, but that makes the whole thing look even more fake and inauthentic. No idea why they feel this way to portray their music visually is suitable for the band, but it certainly didn't sit well with me, or indeed many others in the audience.

edit: typo

Homophobic much?
muzpellsynir

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I am not interested in seeing anyone's sexuality displayed on stage either, be it homo or straight. Whats the point? ...if its trying to be shocking, then that's more stupid even on the bands part.

None of it makes any sense. You are not allowed to be straight and uncomfortable cause then you are homophobic (ridiculous and stupid accusation) ...who really wants to see the musicians they paid to see play playing kissy with each other? Like fuck off. If that's the show, let us know and I just won't go.
Ough

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imagine ppl like gojko88 walking home after this gig with their fists in their pockets fucking PISSED about what they just saw Laughing
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
Imagine ppl like gojko88 walking home after this gig with their fists in their pockets fucking PISSED about what they just saw Laughing

If these guys are gay, then who gives a fuck? Somehow it has to be their own discomfort with it within themselves that they want to make such a profane mockery of it on stage literally making a ridicule of the entire sentiment if its even actually who they are... people confident or comfortable with themselves would not act so stupid ...point proven that no straight guys ever just pull their girlfriend on stage to make a huge spectacle for the world to observe instead of playing their songs.

Its all just getting absurd.
NECROSLUT

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Personally I am not interested in seeing anyone's sexuality displayed on stage either, be it homo or straight. Whats the point? ...if its trying to be shocking, then that's more stupid even on the bands part.

None of it makes any sense. You are not allowed to be straight and uncomfortable cause then you are homophobic (ridiculous and stupid accusation) ...who really wants to see the musicians they paid to see play playing kissy with each other? Like fuck off. If that's the show, let us know and I just won't go.

I wonder what your take would be if it was two girls playing in a band and getting kissy with each other.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NECROSLUT wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

I wonder what your take would be if it was two girls playing in a band and getting kissy with each other.

Honestly? ...at my age now I would roll my eyes and wonder if they were going to play any music worth hearing (given they actually had a band worth listening to prior to my ticket purchase)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: