P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

AVOID: Black Vomit Records from Greece
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
born of the abyss

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Someone who doesn't have 60 euros to pay the customs office is going to hire a lawyer to come after me in the US? Give me a fucking break!

60 euros? Really??? Is this the real amount???
I knew this guy is a retard but this is beyond any expectation!

Should we make a donation so that he goes and pick up this parcel ? Very Happy
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

born of the abyss wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Someone who doesn't have 60 euros to pay the customs office is going to hire a lawyer to come after me in the US? Give me a fucking break!

It was total of about 120 Euros. He wanted me to pay 60 Euros by deducting 60 Euros worth of LPs from the trade parcel. Note that I sent him the parcel first because I trusted him. I should have known better than to trust him when his reputation was already shitty. Lesson learned again!

Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

born of the abyss

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
born of the abyss wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:

It was total of about 120 Euros. He wanted me to pay 60 Euros by deducting 60 Euros worth of LPs from the trade parcel. Note that I sent him the parcel first because I trusted him. I should have known better than to trust him when his reputation was already shitty. Lesson learned again!

Even 120 euros is not a huge amount if this is a big parcel,he could just charge each record a bit more expensive but even if this amount could be considered big,he should know the situation with Customs,it's his resposibility to pay the bill. There is no excuse! Just don't trust this guy!
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

born of the abyss wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
born of the abyss wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:

Even 120 euros is not a huge amount if this is a big parcel,he could just charge each record a bit more expensive but even if this amount could be considered big,he should know the situation with Customs,it's his resposibility to pay the bill. There is no excuse! Just don't trust this guy!

We all have taxes to pay in our respective countries. The bay area has some of the most outrageous business taxes at every level of the government. It's just the cost of running a business anywhere.

Demoniarch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not entirely directed at this thread per say... but it certainly fits.

Why the fuck are there, and always have been... so many fucktards who have barely enough money to eat or rent a flat insist on trying to run a business and do business that obviously has expenses, seen and unforeseen ...on their fucking lousy little pathetic budgets of a few hundred euro's or dollars a month? ...that they cannot even actually call a budget as they cannot afford the slightest extra cost of a buck or two. It's insane.

Is it just the same old story? That most metal heads are useless fucks with zero ambition or work pride or ethics? Barely a step up half the time from a homeless degenerate loser?

All this pre-order shit to accumulate the required funds to actually produce/manufacture the product... using shipping fee's to feed their cat or pay unexpected personal expenses arisen from life... fuck, its the same story over and over again and again.

...then some return to a forum with tearful excuses about their wife or child needing a black market kidney and that's why you will not get your records but please... feel sympathy for their plight and give them another chance. Rolling Eyes
A good half or more of these labels/distro's all just need to quit.
Guido

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
A good half or more of these labels/distro's all just need to quit..

Too much labels/distro ....and too much bands as well!
Wolfram

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Equals way too many releases.
rthdx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not forget that even if package get returned, sender also pays once again for delivery, which in context of US shipping rates & parcel size could easily make average Greek monthly wage. Very Happy Nothing funny, in fact. Hopefully it was only once, when I've been told "oh, the package was held by customs, and IF they would charge me too much, I'll refuse from it". That left me absolutely speechless, especially keeping in mind that was some fucking 2 (two!) kg pack. Confused Fortunately it went through without any fees, but no way I'll deal with that untermensch again. It's hard to expect much from metalloid scum in general, but some situations are still able to raise the level of subhumanism and retardation to the new levels (that garbage box with/from Babushka, as vivid example). Laughing
youtube
discogs
Zombie Dance

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luxixul Sumering wrote:
Is this the Ithaqua boyz?

Not at all. Ithaqua guys are some of the most honest people of the underground. They have nothing to do with Black Vomit.

Anyway that's old news for me, I've had troubles dealing with Black Vomit back then, though I had heavily (sort of) contributed to one of his release (didn't turn out so good anyway) he didn't treat me otherwise than stated on the original post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwnrew5cQd0
Hidden38

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

born of the abyss wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:

Start this mah fucka a GoFundMe hahahaha! Seriously though, when I hear someone threaten legal action, I'm thinking; LITTLE BITCH Laughing
eldera777

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The parcel will stay in his local post office for 20 days, and then if he doesn't claim it it will be returned to you - you can check it's process here :

http://www.elta.gr/en-us/personal/tracktrace.aspx

Customs laws have changed in Greece since July of 2017, and almost everything goes through there and gets taxed (to be honest this was supposed to happen since my country has entered the EU, but this is not the place for this type of talk).
Funny thing is that over the last months, i've got taxed for a small parcel of records (24% of value + 15 euro for handling fee from ELTA & waiting time to clear customs of 3,5 months), while i received a parcel of books, weighting 8 kgrs (and value of 700$) and paid nothing !!

I found it preposterous for someone to ask from the sender to pay his customs fees, it's really out of my mind !! Anyways hope this will be resolved, quickly for you Yosuke...
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eldera777 wrote:
The parcel will stay in his local post office for 20 days, and then if he doesn't claim it it will be returned to you - you can check it's process here :

http://www.elta.gr/en-us/personal/tracktrace.aspx

Customs laws have changed in Greece since July of 2017, and almost everything goes through there and gets taxed (to be honest this was supposed to happen since my country has entered the EU, but this is not the place for this type of talk).
Funny thing is that over the last months, i've got taxed for a small parcel of records (24% of value + 15 euro for handling fee from ELTA & waiting time to clear customs of 3,5 months), while i received a parcel of books, weighting 8 kgrs (and value of 700$) and paid nothing !!

I found it preposterous for someone to ask from the sender to pay his customs fees, it's really out of my mind !! Anyways hope this will be resolved, quickly for you Yosuke...

Thanks for the information. Hopefully it will be returned in that case.

speedevilucifer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eldera777 wrote:

Funny thing is that over the last months, i've got taxed for a small parcel of records (24% of value + 15 euro for handling fee from ELTA & waiting time to clear customs of 3,5 months)

That means I have still plenty of time until I get my packages from US....I'm on 1 and a half month and we see.....

Eldera,Europe products/parcels included or gets taxed from customs so far?Or only outside EU?
eldera777

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

speedevilucifer wrote:
eldera777 wrote:

Funny thing is that over the last months, i've got taxed for a small parcel of records (24% of value + 15 euro for handling fee from ELTA & waiting time to clear customs of 3,5 months)

That means I have still plenty of time until I get my packages from US....I'm on 1 and a half month and we see.....

Eldera,Europe products/parcels included or gets taxed from customs so far?Or only outside EU?

You might get it sooner,it's really a matter of luck here! Laughing
Yes, this applies only to parcels outside of the EU - if you check the ELTA homepage you will find a page with the new customs regulations (Ιδιώτες/Τιμοκατάλογοι/Νέα Τέλη Εκτελωνισμού)
speedevilucifer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eldera777 wrote:
speedevilucifer wrote:
eldera777 wrote:

You might get it sooner,it's really a matter of luck here! Laughing
Yes, this applies only to parcels outside of the EU - if you check the ELTA homepage you will find a page with the new customs regulations (Ιδιώτες/Τιμοκατάλογοι/Νέα Τέλη Εκτελωνισμού)

Thanks mate!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: