P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

AVOID: Black Vomit Records from Greece
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lemegethon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

manes wrote:
Take an English course if you don't understand what I wrote, what's your problem? Are you angry because your boyfriend got hit in this thread? Well, he went out looking for it

You make no sense, but I'm not even interested in your shit story anymore. I guess I wasn't really in the first place.
manes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So why do you write crap schmuck? Another keyboard wiizard
Snake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

manes wrote:
So why do you write crap schmuck? Another keyboard wiizard

I think you mean "keyboard warrior".

Keyboard wizard is actually kind of amusing. I can imagine somebody trying to cast evil spells over the internet through a forum against a trolling foe.
TFTF

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Acid Orgy wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Lives in mom and dads basement however tries to be a label instead of seeking independence on his own? Ugghh... running said label from parents home? Good fucking grief ...exactly how I imagine the majority of metal heads to be. SO EXTREME! Laughing

Being him from Greece odds he's unemployed and needs to live there. Anyway, his family situation is not our business and has nothing to do with the issue.

To me its a indication to some degree of maturity and capability actually, which can go hand in hand in creating a profile of a persons dependability. ...so in a way, yes... it does have something to do with the issue.

Hi, i have no idea where you come from but, in southern european cultures families are a very united nucleous and are quite comon to share houses, live really close to each other etc. because families tends to be the primal social net. End of my off topic.

Speaking about taxes, Norway has some ridicolous taxation as well, above a certain price you will pay 30% of the item value. For example, i got a package with a Mizmor Lp, some tapes and another related black metal band from the same guys, it was 50 euros. Sending it from US i had to pay another 50 euros as shipping cost. Same value as the package itself, which is ridicolous, then they taxed it with another 35 euros more. A total of 135 euros for goods valued in 50. Nonsense.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TFTF wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Acid Orgy wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Lives in mom and dads basement however tries to be a label instead of seeking independence on his own? Ugghh... running said label from parents home? Good fucking grief ...exactly how I imagine the majority of metal heads to be. SO EXTREME! Laughing

Being him from Greece odds he's unemployed and needs to live there. Anyway, his family situation is not our business and has nothing to do with the issue.

To me its a indication to some degree of maturity and capability actually, which can go hand in hand in creating a profile of a persons dependability. ...so in a way, yes... it does have something to do with the issue.

Hi, i have no idea where you come from but, in southern european cultures families are a very united nucleous and are quite comon to share houses, live really close to each other etc. because families tends to be the primal social net. End of my off topic.

Good point. My perspective is apparently applied from the general expectations of society over here in Canada, or at least how the general 'white' folk operate throwing their kids out at 18 to go it alone more or less... although this might be changing some more and more as financial issues are certainly a huge factor now more so than some 22 years ago when I was shown the door from my parents home Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: