P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

AVOID: Black Vomit Records from Greece
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 23465
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fucking parcel came back today! At least I didn't lose the records. Only a few hundred dollars in postage and time.

Fuck off to Black Vomit!!
_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WolfkultReligion



Joined: 06 Jan 2018
Posts: 884
Location: South of Heaven

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
The fucking parcel came back today! At least I didn't lose the records. Only a few hundred dollars in postage and time.

Fuck off to Black Vomit!!


I'm glad you got your records back, Yosuke!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 23465
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolfkultReligion wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
The fucking parcel came back today! At least I didn't lose the records. Only a few hundred dollars in postage and time.

Fuck off to Black Vomit!!


I'm glad you got your records back, Yosuke!


Thanks!
_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
manes



Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 876
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That asshole should pay you back for all the expenses. I still don't understand how such people can manage to run a label if I can call it label.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
manes



Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 876
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

born of the abyss wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Someone who doesn't have 60 euros to pay the customs office is going to hire a lawyer to come after me in the US? Give me a fucking break!


60 euros? Really??? Is this the real amount???
I knew this guy is a retard but this is beyond any expectation!

Should we make a donation so that he goes and pick up this parcel ? Very Happy


This guy said it all
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 11859

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the scene that declares due to some misanthropic care less attitude that feelings are weak, but mingled with virtuous honor themes in some of the Viking or national socialist are somehow all intermingled into some concrete ideal... where its in all reality a everyone for themselves situation.

Take a deep hard look at this soup pit of a scene and all of the messages under one umbrella of music style.

One message : killing and murder and rape and a care less attitude and perhaps stealing is all under the general fuck you all attitude... too bad, so sad bla bla

...but then on the other side of the spectrum its like... fuck all dishonor and thieves and low lives. ...like suspected child molesting and maybe for some even ignorant racial judgements etc etc



So... where is the line, what is what?

This scene sucks except for when it does not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RiteOfDarkness



Joined: 12 Oct 2017
Posts: 63
Location: Saskatchewan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky for me this thread exists..I was in talks with Black Vomit about collaborating on the Necro Schizma compilation Lp. Too bad as that release fucking rules but also definitely not worth the risk.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iron tyrant



Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Posts: 2831
Location: ITALIA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RiteOfDarkness wrote:
Lucky for me this thread exists..I was in talks with Black Vomit about collaborating on the Necro Schizma compilation Lp. Too bad as that release fucking rules but also definitely not worth the risk.


On a side note, I just re-released that NECRO SCHIZMA as a cool Slipcase double CD with edited liner notes by Cronald.
_________________
Into the Menstrual Night We Go-o, Hey-Ho, Hey-Ho...

Professor Black wrote:
NWOBHM is not a style of music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Blackball



Joined: 11 Nov 2014
Posts: 187

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The jokes write themselves in this thread
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
funeral-records



Joined: 14 Sep 2016
Posts: 2729

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
This is the scene that declares due to some misanthropic care less attitude that feelings are weak, but mingled with virtuous honor themes in some of the Viking or national socialist are somehow all intermingled into some concrete ideal... where its in all reality a everyone for themselves situation.

Take a deep hard look at this soup pit of a scene and all of the messages under one umbrella of music style.

One message : killing and murder and rape and a care less attitude and perhaps stealing is all under the general fuck you all attitude... too bad, so sad bla bla

...but then on the other side of the spectrum its like... fuck all dishonor and thieves and low lives. ...like suspected child molesting and maybe for some even ignorant racial judgements etc etc



So... where is the line, what is what?

This scene sucks except for when it does not.


You put way too much thought and time into something which basically amounts to shit that people listen to when they're drunk and alone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Smorgasbord



Joined: 20 Jun 2017
Posts: 77

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funeral-records wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
This is the scene that declares due to some misanthropic care less attitude that feelings are weak, but mingled with virtuous honor themes in some of the Viking or national socialist are somehow all intermingled into some concrete ideal... where its in all reality a everyone for themselves situation.

Take a deep hard look at this soup pit of a scene and all of the messages under one umbrella of music style.

One message : killing and murder and rape and a care less attitude and perhaps stealing is all under the general fuck you all attitude... too bad, so sad bla bla

...but then on the other side of the spectrum its like... fuck all dishonor and thieves and low lives. ...like suspected child molesting and maybe for some even ignorant racial judgements etc etc



So... where is the line, what is what?

This scene sucks except for when it does not.


You put way too much thought and time into something which basically amounts to shit that people listen to when they're drunk and alone.

so all the fucking time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group