P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Time to serve God
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackMinion wrote:
"Firstly religion is aimed for masses, not for individuals. Easy-to-use answers for those too lazy or stupid to reach the answers themselves. The invisible cage, which prevents clear thinking by giving some moral orders and issues. Religions are always being targeted for the people who are weak and worthless and thus making the whole community as weak and worthless as its members are. Weak insecure people seek artificial comfort from them, believing every stupid or non-logical answer they give him." Ritual Butcherer – Archgoat

Yea, it's a money making scheme... desperate to try and keep up to the times and willing to try anything struggling to not appear contradicting of itself. ...however who would bring a knife to a gun fight ?

Stone age beleifs and gods are for the simple minded in todays and especially tomorrows world. Wink
Slaughter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, who wouldnt love the circumlocutionary(thanks translator) answers of the child of god? They always have the paranormal on their side, so it's easy to come up with a shitload of answers that make no sense.

I was at the local train station the other day, when some foreign preachers came to tell us about jesus. One of the guys had played in Deep Red, but fortunately he found jesus christ. Deep Red has members of Archgoat, Demigod and Slugathor etc.... Somekind of brutal death metal I guess.

Islam is evil.
Kuravilu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were a lot of "extreme" metal people that found jebus around the mid 90ties in here... for extreme I mean the most blasphemous heavy drinkers and drug abusers... funny histories about demoniac possessions, halucinations and shit like that you can hear from them and how they were scared to shit and ask for "divine" help.... hehehe!

I still remember one concert in 1990 were a band named AZETA (means alpha omega in spanish) ended it's concert bringing a bible and speaking their shit about god whatever.... then they start to pray(!) and ask god to iluminate the audience blah, blah, and then a couple of complete drunk/stoned "headbangers" jump to the stage crying(!) and accepted jebus and all that shit.... I don't know if such eediots remembered what they did the next morning... I remember one of them has a Morbid Angel backpatch... hehehe!

Anyway, I don't think that metal "scene" has lost nothing with the departure of such weak arseholes.... hehehe!
Hellfire Commando

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha are you fucking serious? That's retarded.

Reminds me of that stupid "Oz" story... they stopped writing satanic songs after being scared shitless when receiving their first royalty cheque for "Turn the Cross Upside Down" with the number 666 on it. Laughing
nexxxion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Time to serve God Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
masters_throne wrote:
That is something funny one mate/member of the Hellbangers got a few days ago, hehe:

Quote:
"Hey Guys nothing personal but I can't accept bands with 666 or goat's
heads or inverted crosses or other satanic symbols or blasphemies! This
has nothing to do with music as much as you would probably argue that
point with me! My albums with Pentagram that display these symbols were
sabotaged by record companies against our will in the name of making a
fast buck! Also if you continue mocking the holy trinity by displaying
this type of symbolism you will find your life becoming ever hopeless
all the while being fooled into thinking your making headway, and then
"THE TRAP"! At that point you'll need an exorcist, a paranormal
scientist, and regular trips to your local church or synagogue! You'll
be asking yourself, "How did I get myself in to this?", "What have I
done to deserve this?"
You see, I know a little bit about this sort of thing as it happened to
me! Now wake up and serve God!
Joe Hasselvander "

Great to see Pentagram at HP soon, though...

The funny thing is, if God is as a God should be, there is nothing a simple human could ever do to insult such a superior entity. The very intellectual superiority of a God would put this creature in such a different spectrum that it would be impossible to ever insult it.

Could a ant insult a human ? Annoy perhaps if persistent, however the power to obliterate is in the humans hand, and no intellectual battle ever occurs nor any insult as the ant does as an ant is to do.

Religions are pointless. A God is not victim to human emotion. It cares less and drawings and characters of simple earthly life forms are not capable of offending. Wink
This is the only way it could be if such a thing were to exist.

"Could a ant insult a human?"
What a terrible analogy and points limited to a modernist viewpoint.

"...if God is as a God should be..."
How should a God be?
throneofmight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"How did I get myself in to this?", "What have I
done to deserve this?"..........but I LOVE IT Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CR99

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I blieve in gawde
OrdenSatani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's actually typical for people involved in any kind of rock music subculture to "find Jesus" because these people destroy their bodies and minds so much by living a decadent and self-destructive lifestyle. Doing heroin and acid and drinking regularly is a great way to fuck up the chemical flow in your mind and create a lot of mental problems. Depression and having an overall shitty quality of life is the obvious outcome of such behavior. So people become desperate and turn to WEAKNESS because they are in a moment of weakness. The truth is the only "demons" are the ones they created for themselves.

"How did I get myself into this?". Well first off he could have took some responsibility and not blamed all his misfortunes on some make believe red skinned and horned creature in another dimension with a pitchfork. The guys in Pentagram never stop ranting about how bad drugs fucked up their lives, but of course, that was Satan's fault.

And yes, the Christian fascination and FEAR of Hell and damnation is, as LaVey put it, what has kept the church going for all these years. Definitely one of the more wise of his insights Surprised
throneofmight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMEN!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Time to serve God Reply with quote

nexxxion wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
masters_throne wrote:
That is something funny one mate/member of the Hellbangers got a few days ago, hehe:

Quote:
"Hey Guys nothing personal but I can't accept bands with 666 or goat's
heads or inverted crosses or other satanic symbols or blasphemies! This
has nothing to do with music as much as you would probably argue that
point with me! My albums with Pentagram that display these symbols were
sabotaged by record companies against our will in the name of making a
fast buck! Also if you continue mocking the holy trinity by displaying
this type of symbolism you will find your life becoming ever hopeless
all the while being fooled into thinking your making headway, and then
"THE TRAP"! At that point you'll need an exorcist, a paranormal
scientist, and regular trips to your local church or synagogue! You'll
be asking yourself, "How did I get myself in to this?", "What have I
done to deserve this?"
You see, I know a little bit about this sort of thing as it happened to
me! Now wake up and serve God!
Joe Hasselvander "

Great to see Pentagram at HP soon, though...

The funny thing is, if God is as a God should be, there is nothing a simple human could ever do to insult such a superior entity. The very intellectual superiority of a God would put this creature in such a different spectrum that it would be impossible to ever insult it.

Could a ant insult a human ? Annoy perhaps if persistent, however the power to obliterate is in the humans hand, and no intellectual battle ever occurs nor any insult as the ant does as an ant is to do.

Religions are pointless. A God is not victim to human emotion. It cares less and drawings and characters of simple earthly life forms are not capable of offending. Wink
This is the only way it could be if such a thing were to exist.

"Could a ant insult a human?"
What a terrible analogy and points limited to a modernist viewpoint.

"...if God is as a God should be..."
How should a God be?

Absolutely limited to a humans viewpoint.
There is no way to guage the expectations or actions of a God... like there is no way that Ant could determine a humans actions.

The analogy is perhaps simple, which works effectively well considering how simple a human would actually be in the presence of a God.

If the God was not the most powerful force, then it is no god. Humans are gods to monkeys, that advanced alien race from the solar system over would be gods to us. ...and yet we are not gods at all even though we could eliminate every monkey easy enough.

The psychology of why humans need jesus is another issue entirely than trying to put the existence of a god into a realistic perspective without all the manmade expectations and characteristics assigned to it.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plus I imagine plenty of these types go through Christ-based rehab programs. Especially right now, the only type of rehab centers that got funding under the Bush administration were those that included Christianity in their programs.
Distinguish to Kill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the Pentagram story, and many other posts were interesting as well.

Slaughter wrote:
Yes, who wouldnt love the circumlocutionary(thanks translator) answers of the child of god? They always have the paranormal on their side, so it's easy to come up with a shitload of answers that make no sense.

I was at the local train station the other day, when some foreign preachers came to tell us about jesus. One of the guys had played in Deep Red, but fortunately he found jesus christ. Deep Red has members of Archgoat, Demigod and Slugathor etc.... Somekind of brutal death metal I guess.

Islam is evil.

Can it suit Black Metal then? Laughing

Hellfire Commando wrote:
Hahaha are you fucking serious? That's retarded.

Reminds me of that stupid "Oz" story... they stopped writing satanic songs after being scared shitless when receiving their first royalty cheque for "Turn the Cross Upside Down" with the number 666 on it. Laughing

Is that a fact or a rumour?
Heliogabalus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Plus I imagine plenty of these types go through Christ-based rehab programs. Especially right now, the only type of rehab centers that got funding under the Bush administration were those that included Christianity in their programs.

No Christ .... No treatnent.
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slaughter wrote:
Epicurus wrote:

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

I totaly second that!!!!!!!!!!
nexxxion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:
Slaughter wrote:
Epicurus wrote:

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

I totaly second that!!!!!!!!!!

it's called theodicee and there's lots more options.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: