P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Horna/White Death/One Master in Brooklyn, NY 11/18
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sabeth



Joined: 02 Jan 2017
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never seen any protests at shows or anything like that here. Nor do I see people at shows expressing particularly extreme political views. Anti-capitalist if anything.

My guess is the crowd tonight will be a diverse bunch of fun and beer-loving metal heads, as it usually is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brooklyn Bastard 666



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 3969
Location: Brooklyn, NY

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabeth wrote:
I've never seen any protests at shows or anything like that here. Nor do I see people at shows expressing particularly extreme political views. Anti-capitalist if anything.

My guess is the crowd tonight will be a diverse bunch of fun and beer-loving metal heads, as it usually is.


Fact - these people would almost never actually come to the show, they just harass promoters and clubs on the internet.
_________________
Too Old, Too Cold
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Necrologue



Joined: 02 Nov 2011
Posts: 848
Location: Rhode Island

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's enough dirt from White Death to get a gig shut down.
_________________
WANT / TRADE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 2827

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm too busy watching the RFR/BU gig, same show, where it looks like a rat is being shoved in a lovely woman's anal cavity, while she is being whizzed on.
_________________
I name you under our cult
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Death Kvlt



Joined: 17 Aug 2014
Posts: 2709

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooklyn Bastard 666 wrote:
sabeth wrote:
I've never seen any protests at shows or anything like that here. Nor do I see people at shows expressing particularly extreme political views. Anti-capitalist if anything.

My guess is the crowd tonight will be a diverse bunch of fun and beer-loving metal heads, as it usually is.


Fact - these people would almost never actually come to the show, they just harass promoters and clubs on the internet.


They came out to the Nyogthaeblisz show that they got them booted from to
make they didnít play.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brooklyn Bastard 666



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 3969
Location: Brooklyn, NY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death Kvlt wrote:
Brooklyn Bastard 666 wrote:
sabeth wrote:
I've never seen any protests at shows or anything like that here. Nor do I see people at shows expressing particularly extreme political views. Anti-capitalist if anything.

My guess is the crowd tonight will be a diverse bunch of fun and beer-loving metal heads, as it usually is.


Fact - these people would almost never actually come to the show, they just harass promoters and clubs on the internet.


They came out to the Nyogthaeblisz show that they got them booted from to
make they didnít play.


No such issues tonight. Hundreds of people were there.
I got there late and saw White Death, who were fucking amazing and had Werwolf from Satanic Warmaster on guitar! Horna were also great, but I enjoyed WD more.
_________________
Too Old, Too Cold
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Necrologue



Joined: 02 Nov 2011
Posts: 848
Location: Rhode Island

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good show. No hijinks.
_________________
WANT / TRADE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deceiver24



Joined: 01 Nov 2014
Posts: 294

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooklyn Bastard 666 wrote:
Death Kvlt wrote:
Brooklyn Bastard 666 wrote:
sabeth wrote:
I've never seen any protests at shows or anything like that here. Nor do I see people at shows expressing particularly extreme political views. Anti-capitalist if anything.

My guess is the crowd tonight will be a diverse bunch of fun and beer-loving metal heads, as it usually is.


Fact - these people would almost never actually come to the show, they just harass promoters and clubs on the internet.


They came out to the Nyogthaeblisz show that they got them booted from to
make they didnít play.


No such issues tonight. Hundreds of people were there.
I got there late and saw White Death, who were fucking amazing and had Werwolf from Satanic Warmaster on guitar! Horna were also great, but I enjoyed WD more.


Awesome. WD best bm album in a long time for me. Love it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ough



Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 3597
Location: TX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would like to see some WD footage. Unfortunately couldnt make the gig.
_________________
"The nature of those who hunt after dark knowledge is to hoard it even unto death, or to transmit it so wrapped in disguise and beclouded with self-serving lies that it is of little value."

http://store.nghtrhthms.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
maenad



Joined: 08 May 2014
Posts: 371
Location: California

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope this show makes it possible for others of this kind to be organized despite the sjw/pc social climate
_________________
http://slavechandelier.bigcartel.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hated_by_all_88



Joined: 07 Oct 2015
Posts: 46
Location: Valhalla

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was there and the show was great, White Death stole the night. Horna was great but WD was a hard act to follow.

I have video of WD and Horna's first songs of the night but have to figure out how to link them up on here for those interested.

The crowd was quite interesting. I was also surprised that the show went off without incident, considering some other less "controversial' Bands getting shit lately, especially in Jew York.

There was a dumb fight with some beaners at the end that poured outside. Of course they had jackets covered in NSBM band patches, oh the irony.

Merch room had some decent items. The prices from Hells Headbangers where decent and they had alot of stuff there. The two shirts that Horna had for sale both looked kinda shitty, one had blurry poor printing and the other was white and just ugly with bad placement.

Over all good night.
_________________
"I'd Rather die on my feet, than live on my knees"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ough



Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 3597
Location: TX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some WD footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5PRLEfibbY&app=desktop
_________________
"The nature of those who hunt after dark knowledge is to hoard it even unto death, or to transmit it so wrapped in disguise and beclouded with self-serving lies that it is of little value."

http://store.nghtrhthms.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Brooklyn Bastard 666



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 3969
Location: Brooklyn, NY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
Some WD footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5PRLEfibbY&app=desktop



Is it me or does the singer who sang for White Death look....nothing like the man who's photo is in the White Death lp?
_________________
Too Old, Too Cold
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BaronOvHell



Joined: 28 Jun 2011
Posts: 854
Location: NH

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooklyn Bastard 666 wrote:
Ough wrote:
Some WD footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5PRLEfibbY&app=desktop



Is it me or does the singer who sang for White Death look....nothing like the man who's photo is in the White Death lp?


I think it's just the hair
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vapula



Joined: 13 Feb 2013
Posts: 1716
Location: The Black Lodge

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He just has hair now and looks heavier.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group