P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Aurora Infernalis reliable?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
windofpain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

born of the abyss wrote:
Damn,I JUST placed an order there and now I see this thread!
Hope there will be a reply soon or I will open a dispute.

Relax... filing a dispute claim because you haven't received a response in a week or something is a total bitch move. If you're so concerned about it, send a polite email and wait. There's absolutely no reason to file a dispute against a reliable professional label because you panic and fear you'll get ripped off due to waiting more than a few days for a response.
Valgrinder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: Aurora Infernalis reliable? Reply with quote

khamul wrote:
Payment was a bit delayed, because of troubles with online banking.

Most likely here is your problem. I get usually twenty emails per day at work. Easy ones are fast to handle. But when there's those who do things too complicated (forget mention important things, change details, doesent do their part on time etc) I just handle their things later "when have more time and patience" and consentrate to those whose easier.

One of the reasons why stopped trading overseas. There's those 10% of people who takes more time than rest of 90% combined
born of the abyss

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

windofpain wrote:
born of the abyss wrote:
Damn,I JUST placed an order there and now I see this thread!
Hope there will be a reply soon or I will open a dispute.

Relax... filing a dispute claim because you haven't received a response in a week or something is a total bitch move. If you're so concerned about it, send a polite email and wait. There's absolutely no reason to file a dispute against a reliable professional label because you panic and fear you'll get ripped off due to waiting more than a few days for a response.

I'm not saying that I'm going to fill a dispute claim tomorrow but only if my order has not been updated within a resonable period (2-3 weeks or so). And of course if they are not answering to my emails.
It seems that the last update of this label was long ago and somebody here says that he hasn't got any reply from them in 3 months.Isn't this enough to worry?
Phlegma

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: Aurora Infernalis reliable? Reply with quote

Valgrinder wrote:
khamul wrote:
Payment was a bit delayed, because of troubles with online banking.

Most likely here is your problem. I get usually twenty emails per day at work. Easy ones are fast to handle. But when there's those who do things too complicated (forget mention important things, change details, doesent do their part on time etc) I just handle their things later "when have more time and patience" and consentrate to those whose easier.

One of the reasons why stopped trading overseas. There's those 10% of people who takes more time than rest of 90% combined

"where's mah orda"
"dafuq ... answa me"
"hey m8. did you ship da shit?"
"BRUUUUUUUH. WHOTS WRONG"
"I H8 U"
khamul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@nok: I check my spam filter each day... But I think I won’t order with bank transfer anymore, when I do not know the mailorder well enough.
khamul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received my order today plus some extra stuff. All‘s well in hell now 👹
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: