P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Archgoat - The Light-Devouring Darkness unleashed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
adrian5118



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2673

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

templedclxvi wrote:
last song is actually penis perversor re-recorded?


Hmmm... I have to look in to that. Too bad the live versions is the only known recorded one. I still wish Satanic Oath, Penis Perversor, and Angelcunt were recorded for the mLP to make it longer. Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 6154
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adrian5118 wrote:
Too bad the live versions is the only known recorded one.

Penis Perversor is also on the Angelslaying Black Fucking Metal 7".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
War Moon



Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 124

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest I think a lot of people just want another Angelcunt mlp or WoB, which even if they did you'd have a share of people bitching about them repeating themselves. I was surprised actually when I first put this lp on and it sounded sorta different in sound and song structure from all other Archgoat. I was expecting them to completely repeat their sound and was at first kind of disappointed but eventually pleasantly surprised...its a grower...some of the songs are absolutely perfect and some of the best Archgoat I think with songs like Sadomator of the Doomed Venus, the title track, Goat and the Moon...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adrian5118



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2673

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
adrian5118 wrote:
Too bad the live versions is the only known recorded one.

Penis Perversor is also on the Angelslaying Black Fucking Metal 7".


I don't have the release. Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mikael



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 1982

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Angelslaying Black Fucking Metal 7" for trade, PM tradelist(s) if interested.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Angelslayer



Joined: 09 Feb 2009
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last song is actually done in 1993, which was partially salveged for Penis Perversor. Song was found on one of the old VCRs, and was decided to be included in tLDD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
alkahest



Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 356

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got the chance to give this LP some much deserved listening time and I have to say it is my favorite Archgoat record by far!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Daemonart



Joined: 13 Mar 2009
Posts: 18
Location: Beyond the Unholy Grave

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This album kills 99% of all the new releases, if you don't like it or try to compare it to earlier releases you are missing the whole point, pick up an instrument and record something better yourself, then you can criticize and argue the quality of this masterpiece...
_________________
"We've all got the power in our hands to kill, but most people are afraid to use it. The ones who aren't afraid control life itself..."


Last edited by Daemonart on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chit019



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2386
Location: California

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daemonart wrote:
pick up an instrument and record something better yourself, then you can criticize and argue the quality of this materpiece...


what a cliché
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adrian5118



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2673

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angelslayer wrote:
Last song is actually done in 1993, which was partially salveged for Penis Perversor. Song was found on one of the old VCRs, and was decided to be included in tLDD.


Were there any other "lost" songs that might be actually recorded in the near future?

EDIT: I just noticed that this thread is 10 pages long. Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Angelslayer



Joined: 09 Feb 2009
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adrian5118 wrote:
Angelslayer wrote:
Last song is actually done in 1993, which was partially salveged for Penis Perversor. Song was found on one of the old VCRs, and was decided to be included in tLDD.


Were there any other "lost" songs that might be actually recorded in the near future?

EDIT: I just noticed that this thread is 10 pages long. Shocked


No, that was the only one
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adrian5118



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2673

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angelslayer wrote:
adrian5118 wrote:
Angelslayer wrote:
Last song is actually done in 1993, which was partially salveged for Penis Perversor. Song was found on one of the old VCRs, and was decided to be included in tLDD.


Were there any other "lost" songs that might be actually recorded in the near future?

EDIT: I just noticed that this thread is 10 pages long. Shocked


No, that was the only one

I see. I wish you guys could/would tour here in the USA, or at least a couple gigs or something. Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
alkahest



Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 356

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adrian5118 wrote:
Angelslayer wrote:
adrian5118 wrote:
Angelslayer wrote:
Last song is actually done in 1993, which was partially salveged for Penis Perversor. Song was found on one of the old VCRs, and was decided to be included in tLDD.


Were there any other "lost" songs that might be actually recorded in the near future?

EDIT: I just noticed that this thread is 10 pages long. Shocked


No, that was the only one

I see. I wish you guys could/would tour here in the USA, or at least a couple gigs or something. Confused


I 2nd that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7193

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chit019 wrote:
Daemonart wrote:
pick up an instrument and record something better yourself, then you can criticize and argue the quality of this materpiece...


what a cliché



Haha! Indeed, unless you have an album out, you are not allowed to have opinions! That's just silly. Besides, who would decide if your release is superior or inferior to Archgoat?

Perhaps metal needs to elect a governing body to arbitrate in matters of taste. I mean, the US Supreme Court won't touch it, someone has to... Razz
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adrian5118



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2673

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Chit019 wrote:
Daemonart wrote:
pick up an instrument and record something better yourself, then you can criticize and argue the quality of this materpiece...


what a cliché



Haha! Indeed, unless you have an album out, you are not allowed to have opinions! That's just silly. Besides, who would decide if your release is superior or inferior to Archgoat?

Perhaps metal needs to elect a governing body to arbitrate in matters of taste. I mean, the US Supreme Court won't touch it, someone has to... Razz

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group