P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

90-00s black metal trivia thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilenceEater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rs186.pbsrc.com/albums/x227/De_Imagry_Dom_Sathanas/Euronymous_polisbild02.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Someone posted this on Reddit wondering if this was Euro's crime scene photo? Not sure if this is authentic or not and figured one of you would know the answer
DTBRex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilenceEater wrote:
http://rs186.pbsrc.com/albums/x227/De_Imagry_Dom_Sathanas/Euronymous_polisbild02.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Someone posted this on Reddit wondering if this was Euro's crime scene photo? Not sure if this is authentic or not and figured one of you would know the answer

Absolutely fake news! Here's the real deal, tho:

Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Hallucinogen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The text is talking about Euronymous (23 stabwounds, same streetname etc.), but they're calling him Espen. It's fake as there would be much more blood and he's being described as laying in a large pool of blood.
Greenflies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallucinogen wrote:
The text is talking about Euronymous (23 stabwounds, same streetname etc.), but they're calling him Espen. It's fake as there would be much more blood and he's being described as laying in a large pool of blood.

This is apparently from the official police investigation, but it is indeed not Euro himself but some kind of forensic representation of the scene. At least that's what I've heard. And the photo first emerged when some serious journalist wrote about the case back when it was still fresh, hence "Espen" for matters of confidentiality. It is part of some kind of article called "Satanistens hämnd"; "Revenge of the Satanist". And allegedly Jonas Åkerlund thought he'd stumble upon an actual crime scene photo, hence picturing Euro in a white shirt and short hair in the movie. But it seems he has mistaken grievously since this is not at all Euro but a forensic representation of the murder scene and nothing more, nothing less.

At least that's the word on the street Very Happy Very Happy
TO MAKE HER A PART OF US...
SilenceEater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greenflies wrote:
Hallucinogen wrote:

This is apparently from the official police investigation, but it is indeed not Euro himself but some kind of forensic representation of the scene. At least that's what I've heard. And the photo first emerged when some serious journalist wrote about the case back when it was still fresh, hence "Espen" for matters of confidentiality. It is part of some kind of article called "Satanistens hämnd"; "Revenge of the Satanist". And allegedly Jonas Åkerlund thought he'd stumble upon an actual crime scene photo, hence picturing Euro in a white shirt and short hair in the movie. But it seems he has mistaken grievously since this is not at all Euro but a forensic representation of the murder scene and nothing more, nothing less.

I thought it was more than coincidental that he looked just like the Euro portrayed in Lords of Cum
The third of the storms

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greenflies wrote:
Hallucinogen wrote:

Åkerlund said the police told him it was Euro himself. Maybe they were mistaken too?
Zixul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

demogorgo wrote:
I need to know more about this "bajsmannen" guy. How did he become tight with someone as serious as Jon Dissection?

Devil's Force by Nifelheim reads "Produced and mixed by Nifelheim and Onkel."

The twins were close with Dissection so I guess they were in the same circles with Onkel as well.

http://cdn07.dayviews.com/55/_u3/_u8/_u2/_u9/u38294/69625_1241248416.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

demogorgo wrote:
I need to know more about this "bajsmannen" guy. How did he become tight with someone as serious as Jon Dissection?

This does not really answers how he was so close to Jon, but there already was a discussion about him in here, on pages 19-23 of this thread, Deathwish mentions his antics in the same apartment of Nifelheim members.

http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1300557#1300557
Spektrale_Schattenlichter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread can not die. I’ll go next:

In 1998 the singer of Midvinter sent the singer of Sorhin a copy of the first Guinea Pig movie. The postman put the package in the wrong box at the post office and it eventually ended up at the local police station. Swedish police thought this film showed a real murder and started an investigation, which quickly leaked to the press. Times were tough for both parties until someone discovered this was some Japanese gore entertainment flick. End of that story.

Back to the trading of anecdotal black metal trivia, please. Pseudogod? Cultes des Ghouls? Fucking 00s Watain???
Valgrinder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallucinogen wrote:

I have read finnish version of it ("Pohjolan poliisi kertoo", dont remember which year) and always though they used real crimescene images. Atleast in other cases they do. So it sounds strange that they would use fake pictures in this case
PanzerGeneral

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spektrale_Schattenlichter wrote:

Back to the trading of anecdotal black metal trivia, please. Pseudogod? Cultes des Ghouls? Fucking 00s Watain???

Why on earth would any of the bands you mention fall under "90-00s black metal trivia thread"? - Except Watain - but they fall under the "things that will be deleted" category.
90-00 does not include the 00´s - its the span in between that we are talking about.
PanzerGeneral

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valgrinder wrote:
Hallucinogen wrote:

I have read finnish version of it ("Pohjolan poliisi kertoo", dont remember which year) and always though they used real crimescene images. Atleast in other cases they do. So it sounds strange that they would use fake pictures in this case

If it is a real Police Report - surely it does not contain fake photos? Maybe it does if the Police report is Fake?
Spektrale_Schattenlichter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PanzerGeneral wrote:

Why on earth would any of the bands you mention fall under "90-00s black metal trivia thread"? - Except Watain - but they fall under the "things that will be deleted" category.
90-00 does not include the 00´s - its the span in between that we are talking about.

I read “90-00s” as anything going on between 1990 and 2009 but since you are a grumpy old fart I can let you decide.
PanzerGeneral

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PanzerGeneral wrote:

I read “90-00s” as anything going on between 1990 and 2009 but since you are a grumpy old fart I can let you decide.

Priceless! I thought you were Trolling!

If it said 80-90ies would you think that went from 1980 to 1999?

Godspeed young man!
Tollwut

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilenceEater wrote:

The dead guy in that pic doesn't look like Euronymous at all. Not even the slightest similarity. So I guess that's a joke or what?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 25 of 30

Jump to: