P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Abigor - Höllenzwang (Chronicles of Perdition)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
morfumax

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully the LP/shirt bundles start shipping out soon...

13 wrote:
what
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

morfumax wrote:

looks like nothing has shipped yet since they decided to print more eps to appease the whiny titty-babies. .

---
Deals/trades with : Al Infierno,amon-goethe, bearsbearsbears, cwprod, dethronewilliam, Hidden38, hume, hymnsoftheneedlefreak, jerry666, lordpazuzu, , mrgoatimus, nok, snakenuts, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx .
AngleOffDeeth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlevinKelevra wrote:
morfumax wrote:

looks like nothing has shipped yet since they decided to print more eps to appease the whiny titty-babies. .

You mean they printed more copies to meet demand, so they can make more money, and produce more music to sell? How utterly capitalistic and shitty of them! Rolling Eyes
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AngleOffDeeth wrote:
SlevinKelevra wrote:
morfumax wrote:

You mean they printed more copies to meet demand, so they can make more money, and produce more music to sell? How utterly capitalistic and shitty of them! Rolling Eyes

i don't have any problem at all with capitalism or making money.

In fact, I quite LOL they're charging more $ for it now than when it was limited to 200 copies.

I do have a problem with entering into a contract and it not being honored.

---
Deals/trades with : Al Infierno,amon-goethe, bearsbearsbears, cwprod, dethronewilliam, Hidden38, hume, hymnsoftheneedlefreak, jerry666, lordpazuzu, , mrgoatimus, nok, snakenuts, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx .
AngleOffDeeth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlevinKelevra wrote:
AngleOffDeeth wrote:
SlevinKelevra wrote:
morfumax wrote:

What contract? Saying there was going to be 200 copies is not a contract, that's just saying what they were going to make. Then they changed their mind. If you're so mad about not being as special, or not being able to flip the multiple copies you bought cancel your order(s).

If you had been on the other side of this, and missed it the first time, you'd probably be singing a different tune about them making more...

I think you're the only dude actively bitching about labels making more copies...but I guess that does cut into your profit, so it makes sense.
Garble Slew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The test pressing was approved only two weeks ago. Might have something to do with it.
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AngleOffDeeth wrote:
SlevinKelevra wrote:
AngleOffDeeth wrote:
SlevinKelevra wrote:
morfumax wrote:

What contract? Saying there was going to be 200 copies is not a contract, that's just saying what they were going to make. Then they changed their mind. If you're so mad about not being as special, or not being able to flip the multiple copies you bought cancel your order(s).

If you had been on the other side of this, and missed it the first time, you'd probably be singing a different tune about them making more...

I think you're the only dude actively bitching about labels making more copies...but I guess that does cut into your profit, so it makes sense.

you just praised capitalism in 1 post and then condemned "flipping" in another.

as to me, I don't care 2 whits about the amount, the price, or anything other than I'm sitting here waiting yet another month while they've held my $ interest free for over 60 days now. A delay on a pre-order due to changing the item should - in a realistic customer service world- result in a refund. But hey, I'm the only one who's bitching about that metal labels should operate like other businesses. But since you decided to attack me personally over something you know nothing about --- yes, adverstising one thing then intentionally delivering another after payment is made is called a bait-and-switch and is a breach of contract at a minimum, and fraud in many jurisdictions.

---
AngleOffDeeth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlevinKelevra wrote:
AngleOffDeeth wrote:
SlevinKelevra wrote:
AngleOffDeeth wrote:
SlevinKelevra wrote:
morfumax wrote:

you just praised capitalism in 1 post and then condemned "flipping" in another.

as to me, I don't care 2 whits about the amount, the price, or anything other than I'm sitting here waiting yet another month while they've held my $ interest free for over 60 days now. A delay on a pre-order due to changing the item should - in a realistic customer service world- result in a refund. But hey, I'm the only one who's bitching about that metal labels should operate like other businesses. But since you decided to attack me personally over something you know nothing about --- yes, adverstising one thing then intentionally delivering another after payment is made is called a bait-and-switch and is a breach of contract at a minimum, and fraud in many jurisdictions.

Guess you should call the police or a lawyer!
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AngleOffDeeth wrote:

Guess you should call the police or a lawyer!

got anything of substance to add to the discussion?

guess not.

---
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garble Slew wrote:
The test pressing was approved only two weeks ago. Might have something to do with it.

I read that post to mean they had an expedited order in . "any day".

---
mecha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garble Slew wrote:

Where did you read this?
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mecha wrote:
Garble Slew wrote:

Where did you read this?

I assume abigor facebook

---
mecha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlevinKelevra wrote:
mecha wrote:
Garble Slew wrote:

Where did you read this?

I assume abigor facebook

OK, went through Avantgarde's FB without finding anything so it might well be on Abigor, let me check out. On your note regarding the pic discs, this was surprising for me, as it doesn't click as something that would come from Abigor at all given their past approaches
Vapula

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the LP layout is similar to the CD it looks great reminds me of the Orkblut original LP version. Really old school look.
AK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spoke with the label recently and they confirmed that the LP / EP bundle is delayed for a while, don't know about delays on anything else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 9 of 16

Jump to: