P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Abigor - Höllenzwang (Chronicles of Perdition)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phlegma

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AK wrote:
I spoke with the label recently and they confirmed that the LP / EP bundle is delayed for a while, don't know about delays on anything else.

which is pretty normal for avantgarde records Rolling Eyes
funeralfog666

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phlegma wrote:
AK wrote:
I spoke with the label recently and they confirmed that the LP / EP bundle is delayed for a while, don't know about delays on anything else.

which is pretty normal for EVERY VINYL PRE ORDER Rolling Eyes

Fixed. I have a solution how about NO MORE PRE ORDERS every single one ends up with atleast a month delay unless they are put up once in transit which is rarely the case. I miss the days of about 2-3 years ago when you logged in and bam it was for sale.
Unaerth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phlegma wrote:
AK wrote:

which is pretty normal for avantgarde records Rolling Eyes

Ah, just bolster up some extra patience. Roberto has been doing good for metal for decades. He will come through.
Autokrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ah, just bolster up some extra patience. Roberto has been doing good for metal for decades. He will come through.

I second that.
Most of pressing plants don't deliver stuff in time.
PROFANE ORDER "Tightened Noose of Sanctimony"
THE BLACK SORCERY ".​.​.​And the Beast Spake Death from Above"
Tireheb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Autokrator wrote:
Quote:

I second that.
Most of pressing plants don't deliver stuff in time.

RSD fucked it up long time ago.

Out of the Dungeon label website and distrolist:
https://outofthedungeon.wordpress.com/
DUNGEON001: DER STÜRMER - Hail to Finland CD out now!
DUNGEON002 & DUNGEON003 soon...
Psicoterror

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The combo LP + shaped EP is back in stock for pre-order.
Miilos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Höllenzwang is a hell of an album to get into. In the beginning, nothing sticks out, everything sounded the same, but after many times of trying it finally clicked, now I like it even more than the last album and it still gets better with each listen. Silenius' vocals are better this time, especially those singing parts which are just a few, but it was my main complaint on Leytmotif Luzifer, this time those kind of vocals are properly done. I have impression that their music is done in this unpleasant / uneasy for listening way on purpose, like if they want to back off all those who seek nice, melodic riffs and catchy songs. And we all know that they were masters for this kind of black metal too. I would not complain if they make something in that style though, there are no that much bands capable of writing a good melody these days. But to conclude, the album is great the way it is, like everything they have ever done and I already can't wait for more.
nouveauregne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miilos wrote:
Höllenzwang is a hell of an album to get into. In the beginning, nothing sticks out, everything sounded the same, but after many times of trying it finally clicked, now I like it even more than the last album and it still gets better with each listen. Silenius' vocals are better this time, especially those singing parts which are just a few, but it was my main complaint on Leytmotif Luzifer, this time those kind of vocals are properly done. I have impression that their music is done in this unpleasant / uneasy for listening way on purpose, like if they want to back off all those who seek nice, melodic riffs and catchy songs. And we all know that they were masters for this kind of black metal too. I would not complain if they make something in that style though, there are no that much bands capable of writing a good melody these days. But to conclude, the album is great the way it is, like everything they have ever done and I already can't wait for more.

Agreed. I must have listened to it 50 times by now. As impenetrable as it was at first, it has now become strangely catchy. I find myself singing along, and know excactly when the hooks and "melodic" moments are.
Definitely a gift that keeps on giving.
SlevinKelevra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the people whose most money they have held the longest are going to be the last to get the product.

Fucking scumbags.

---
Deals/trades with : Al Infierno,amon-goethe, bearsbearsbears, cwprod, dethronewilliam, Hidden38, hume, hymnsoftheneedlefreak, jerry666, lordpazuzu, , mrgoatimus, nok, snakenuts, wirelessdarkness, xyosefx .
RKB

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlevinKelevra wrote:
So the people whose most money they have held the longest are going to be the last to get the product.

Fucking scumbags.

Interesting.
RKB

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nouveauregne wrote:
Agreed. I must have listened to it 50 times by now. As impenetrable as it was at first, it has now become strangely catchy. I find myself singing along, and know excactly when the hooks and "melodic" moments are.

The nucleus of Satan's ghastly breath!
Dismal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nouveauregne wrote:
Miilos wrote:

Agreed. Weird parts and i guess 'hooks' keep coming into my mind.
mecha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read that the shipping of the preorders will be further delayed to 29th of June, damn thats another 3 months until I can finally hear this album!!
morfumax

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know where you read that...Avantgarde Music FB has a photo with packed pre-orders, saying they are shipping today.

13 wrote:
what
mecha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

morfumax wrote:
Don't know where you read that...Avantgarde Music FB has a photo with packed pre-orders, saying they are shipping today.

HRR mailing list update.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 10 of 15

Jump to: