P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Your latest and next concert ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 257, 258, 259 ... 262, 263, 264  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
El Feroce



Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Posts: 2612
Location: Impero Romano

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roeder wrote:
Marduk, Infernal War, Ragnarok this weekend.

Mainly going to see Infernal War, but also curious about Marduk. Haven't seen them in ages.


Rome is my next Wink

Edit: seems to be vocals in Infernal War is doing on this tour by Heretik Hellstörm of Ragehammer and not by Herr Warcrimer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flowersofevil



Joined: 25 Jan 2017
Posts: 230
Location: NYC

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoredom Rife and Profanatica last night. Really poor turn out. Whoredom Rife was disappointing. Profanatica were good.

Demilich / Blood Incantation friday.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tagradh



Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 558
Location: UK

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aura Noir with Degial and Taphos next Monday.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baron Death



Joined: 30 Mar 2016
Posts: 85

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 8:25 am    Post subject: Your latest and next concert ? Reply with quote

flowersofevil wrote:
Whoredom Rife and Profanatica last night. Really poor turn out. Whoredom Rife was disappointing. Profanatica were good.

Demilich / Blood Incantation friday.


Shit, how was Whoredom Rife disappointing? Seeing them Saturday in Chicago and was really looking forward to it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flowersofevil



Joined: 25 Jan 2017
Posts: 230
Location: NYC

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: Your latest and next concert ? Reply with quote

Baron Death wrote:
flowersofevil wrote:
Whoredom Rife and Profanatica last night. Really poor turn out. Whoredom Rife was disappointing. Profanatica were good.

Demilich / Blood Incantation friday.


Shit, how was Whoredom Rife disappointing? Seeing them Saturday in Chicago and was really looking forward to it.


They were alright and the set had it's moments but it just felt lacking in intensity. It was their first show on the tour though. They could be jet lagged and need to warm up. Hopefully they are in better form when you see them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baron Death



Joined: 30 Mar 2016
Posts: 85

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Your latest and next concert ? Reply with quote

flowersofevil wrote:
Baron Death wrote:
flowersofevil wrote:
Whoredom Rife and Profanatica last night. Really poor turn out. Whoredom Rife was disappointing. Profanatica were good.

Demilich / Blood Incantation friday.


Shit, how was Whoredom Rife disappointing? Seeing them Saturday in Chicago and was really looking forward to it.


They were alright and the set had it's moments but it just felt lacking in intensity. It was their first show on the tour though. They could be jet lagged and need to warm up. Hopefully they are in better form when you see them.


Gotcha and good point on the jet lag. Hopefully they'll be killer!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gorehound



Joined: 21 May 2009
Posts: 659
Location: California

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks on the low turnout even with Profanatica on the bill. Let's see how the show turns out in LA and hopefully not a lot of people requested refunds for the whole Nargaroth postponed shows.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 3277

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took my fiancee to Judas Priest for her birthday this past Tuesday. It was both of our first time seeing them. They just so happened to add Tyrant to the set list that night for the first time in 35 yesrs AND Tipton made it out for the encore. Damn good first time around I'd say. Cool

Next show: Satyricon or something else if it pops up in between then and now...
_________________
legionz wrote:
We are small underground label. Can someone please help me assemble my bedroom set?

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grafmeester



Joined: 25 Jul 2017
Posts: 134

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

church of misery and eyehategod last night. both killed it with insane riff departments and great stage presence. seem them both before but together they were absolutely great.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ough



Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 4920
Location: Aetheiapolis

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell yeah @bears, what a treat! I think next for me is Destroying Texas? If I live that long ohhhhhhhh godddd
_________________
Quote:
I feel that good metal should be more punk than metal to be good metal...

http://nghtrhthms.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
VoKu HiLa



Joined: 09 Jan 2014
Posts: 1547
Location: Innsmouth, Austria

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last: Keep it True Fest
Next: Chaos Descends Fest
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sabeth



Joined: 02 Jan 2017
Posts: 89

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last: Whoredom Rife/ Profanatica
Next: Artificial Brain/ Blood Incantation/ Demilich (x2)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 3277

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
Hell yeah @bears, what a treat! I think next for me is Destroying Texas? If I live that long ohhhhhhhh godddd

It was definitely something else! I'm hoping I'll be able to make it out to Destroying Texas, but if not at least the Drape will be in San Antonio the week after. Cool
_________________
legionz wrote:
We are small underground label. Can someone please help me assemble my bedroom set?

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AmaLurra



Joined: 13 Mar 2010
Posts: 2688

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tagradh wrote:
Aura Noir with Degial and Taphos next Monday.


Taphos were incredible for the first act on and their drummer is an absolute machine! Aura Noir were flawless. Degial were very solid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raskolnikhilov



Joined: 26 Apr 2012
Posts: 799

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully Cirith Ungol in hamburg next week. They're playing a pretty small venue, they should really light the place up!
_________________
Ough wrote:
ban op
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 257, 258, 259 ... 262, 263, 264  Next
Page 258 of 264

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group