P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

AA FEST II: 16-18/09-VOID PRAYER, MEFITIC, DEMONOMANCY ADDED
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[XIII]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:33 am    Post subject: AA FEST II: 16-18/09-VOID PRAYER, MEFITIC, DEMONOMANCY ADDED Reply with quote

ARCANE ANGELS FEST XIII-II

16/09 + 17/09 Main AA Event @ Kyttaro Live Club
18/09 Black Cilice headline afterparty gig (second set in a row) @ TBA

ARCANE ANGELS FEST XIII-II

Saturday 16/09/2017 + Sunday 17/09/2017 @ Kyttaro Live Club [Athens]

Arcane Angels proudly announces Ireland's PRIMORDIAL as headliners for the label's second festival edition, scheduled to take place on the 16th of September at Kyttaro Live Club in Athens. Acknowledged for their impeccable live performaces, Irish heroes will unleash their heathen metal in lands not unlike the kinds of ancient tragedies flowing through their Irish blood.

Likewise, ZEMIAL are well known to fans of the early 90s scene, for their ever-changing sound and musical direction as well as for their rare and eclectic live performances. Their releases have encompassed Black and Thrash Metal, Epic Heavy Metal and Progressive Rock all under that identifiable ZEMIAL sound and style.

Norway's TAAKE is a name that needs no introduction, for being profoundly able to blend distinctive melodies with uncompromising Norwegian frost. The atmosphere of their live shows remains undeniably intense, with Hoest leading one of the best live acts as one of the most impressive frontmen in black metal history to date.

AGATUS belong to the first wave of black metal bands to emerge from Greece and consist of The Dark and Vorskaath - brothers and founding members. In this special occasion they will present The Eternalist live for the first timelive to an audience -a release voted amongst the best metal albums of 2016.

Austria's NAHTRUNAR is a name that needs no introduction to devotees of the dark arts. Their unique blend of esoteric existential black metal focuses not on hype but pure essence; and it is no mistake their masterful debut "Symbolismus" was intentionally AAR's first vinyl release.

In union, as well as a rare live occasion for the band's known standards, Portugal's BLACK CILICE bring their abrasive black metal mysticism, forged in the deepest of catacombs only the dead are aware of. Graves shall open and people will run in fear, that's for certain. For all existing witnesses speak about the highest quality underground metal can offer.

On the other hand, Belgium's ANCIENT RITES certainly return from the grave in some sense, taken into account they haven't played a show in Greece in nearly two decade -despite their strong links to the old Greek black metal scene. Praised for their unique blend of 90s aesthetics, as well as high quality output, the band is set to unleash a feast of diabolical serenades upon lands impatient for their return.

Italy's DEMONOMANCY are no strangers to Greek maniacs for their uncompromising bestiality, unleashed both in studio works and their evoking live presence. Highly supported by the extreme metal label known as Nuclear War Now! Productions, their tight line-up of subjugating metal is bound to push all boundadies to extremities unknown to man.

VOID PRAYER, when it comes to their part, simply released one of the most fascinating debuts of 2017 without further question. Remarkably faithful to their lo-fi focus, yet pushing their sound to sharpness provoking to all senses, "Stillbirth from the Psychotic Void" stands as what the members declare under the intense references that construct their monikers.

MEFITIC, like late-Demonomancy, also stand as a part of Nuclear War Now! Productions' roster, as well as a perfect blend of bestiality and uncompromising death metal. Their live shows are bound by sheer anergy and the darkest of vibes, offering both qualities the aforementioned genres may present.

NEFARIOUS SPIRIT is a different subject, the kind of black metal with the old "metal of death" feel. A live debut from musicians lurking in the shadows for years and involved in a number of different projects. After inviting them to AA fest, we are happy to let you know they incorporated Abyssus guitarist and stand now as a full band, instead of a two-persons project.

As you get, second AAR fest is forged according to more OLD-SCHOOL standards compared to its first edition -so better prepare youselves for it.

Ticket link: https://www.viva.gr/tickets/music/kyttaro-live/arcane-angels-festival-ii-en/

FB events:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1754645371521568/
https://www.facebook.com/events/1848808182054630/

Last edited by [XIII] on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:38 am; edited 15 times in total
EK Nacht

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blac Cilice live would be interesting.
Satanjugend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EK Nacht wrote:

Haven't they recently played somewhere? Anyone went?
[XIII]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"IMPORTANT FEST UPDATE.

I managed to seal a good deal with a hotel and will attempt to schedule more too. For any people who wish to travel for the second festival -and at the same time, make some vacations in Athens (Greece) here are some good options:

Room per night for single room: 42 euros
Room per night for twin room: 45 euros
Room per night for three-person room: 54 euros

Please contact me here or via e-mail for further info. These prices won't be available for long as September is still a "hot" season for Greece and will last for as long rooms are available. I am also going to help all finding good plane options to come here and generally make the fest cheap enough for everyone. Including food, drinks and everything."
[XIII]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"NEFARIOUS SPIRIT make their debut live appearance at second AA fest. The band used to be a two members thing but after inviting them to the fest they incorporated Abyssus guitarist who is now a full time member."

Poster also updated, more bands TBA soon.
remm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a visionary thing you're attempting here (for Greece at least)!
I really hope it goes great, I'm definitely attending this!
[XIII]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your kind words. It's true such events never took place in Greece in the past. The label's goal is to build something and this is the right way.
Wolfram

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add Dreadful Relic to the bill Cool
[XIII]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nahtrunar added.
Ritual-Sorcery

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is becoming more and more essential.
thetruekvasirsblood

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Cilice live would indeed be a sight to behold! Here is to hoping that someone takes a video of their performance.

Hypgnosis Rex | Crimson Moon TAPES [7/24]
urall

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satanjugend wrote:
EK Nacht wrote:

Haven't they recently played somewhere? Anyone went?

Yes they recently played in The Netherlands. Unfortunately i couldn't make it.
remm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[XIII] wrote:
Thank you for your kind words. It's true such events never took place in Greece in the past. The label's goal is to build something and this is the right way.

Of course it is. I hope the effort gets much well deserved support.
johnny13hockey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a strong chance I'll be making the trip from Australia for this!
[XIII]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even the thought is greatly appreciated already! Label is working on adding more bands. Some words on the festival:

"IMPORTANT Fest Update.

So far there has been some interest from abroad in regards to my second fest edition. Please do feel free to contact me in regards of accommodation. I am going to offer all the full deal, including afterparties, cheap staying and cheap drinks. Ticket price will be reasonable too.

Whoever attended my first edition can confirm the sound on Virus was unreal. I have to thank Carl-Michael for this actually, I told him you can ask anything you want so he picked a combination of different amps to experiment. And a single guitar had the impact of a full psych-expanding wave. I've seen them 6 times by now and I can confirm their show in Athens was the best they ever gave.

I am happy to say Primordial gave permission that ALL bands (including the openers) can use their backline, but I will bring more. These amps are not enough. I have no idea how much I'll spend on backline but the concept is to turn this thing into a fucking massive sonic assault and pure amplifier worship. So just expect VERY CLEAR and VERY MASSIVE SOUND.

An after-gig is also in the works to take place on Sunday. So please keep that in mind if you attend. There might be a small 'symbolic' price for any who'll attend the main event and entrance will be allowed only to them."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: