P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

DC INTERVIEWS: Infinitum Obscure, Crypticus and Funebrarum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hallucinating Death

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: DC INTERVIEWS: Infinitum Obscure, Crypticus and Funebrarum Reply with quote

Interview with Roberto Lizarraga of the Mexican Dark Death Metal band INFINITUM OBSCURE

"INFINITUM OBSCURE is a force of internal darkness expressed in the audible format of a very obscure and aggressive Death Metal."

"right now we're in the process of restarting the band with a whole new line up. People come and go man, but only the ones with true vision and conviction shine through."

"New music IS different than the first releases... it's a lot more mature and direct."

"Quite honestly, I have lost faith in most of the Metal scene, it's overrun by mediocrity and trends."

Interview with Patrick E. Bruss of the Death Metal band CRYPTICUS

"I'm not trying to reinvent Death Metal, I'm turning other styles of music I like into Death Metal."

"CRYPTICUS is & always will be 100% Death (Fucking) Metal! I've never stopped to consider if the keys might bother anyone, I'm just writing music I like!"

"I have spent less than $500 in the recording of both albums"

"I'm not much of a self promoter, so I have no interest in running around the country convincing people to buy my album. Underground Metal freaks will dig around to find cool & weird stuff anyway - I know I do! I'd rather be known by word-of-mouth among those who like what I'm doing"

Interview with Dave Wagner of the Death Metal band FUNEBRARUM

"Great heavy riffs, well written songs with a bit of class & atmosphere to them, as well as just a completely punishing sound! These are the things that make great Metal for me. It doesn't matter how fast or technical you play..."

"the sound (of our new album 'The Sleep of Morbid Dreams') is a lot more powerful, clear and sharp."

"We just feel that Death Metal is a certain art form that needs to be expressed in a very specific manner. No politics, social critiques or high handed pedantics."

"As much as I love creating music and see it as a “release” in many aspects, I still consider it almost a job to keep it going. There is a lot of dedication, discipline and responsibility involved in doing a band. So, it isn't just something I do in my spare time. "
OrdenSatani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a rehearsal promo video for INFINITUM OBSCURE has just been uploaded to youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcUuCRC1x4w
crypticus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That CRYPTICUS guy is an asshole!!
He voted for Hubert Humphrey...and he killed Jesus!
SABBATICAL MANIAC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I guess NWN won't be releasing the seeding darkness demo...

off their website
Second, INFINITUM OBSCURE will no longer work with the record label named Nuclear War Now,
as we do not believe AT ALL that this record label truly supported the band and believed or knows
what we stand for.

The "Seeding Darkness" demo is now available to be listened to on the band's official myspace, and
it has been decided that BLOOD HARVEST RECORDS (Sweden) will release the limited edition cassette.

More news to follow soon...
HELLTHRASHER -l-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I too read that.
Shame, I was lookin forward to that Seeding Darkness release.
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: