P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Caleb Webb/Ambient Sound bootlegging scum!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Funeral Thirst

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This cunt is an absolute joke, this looks like a redemption of sorts but I don't think anybody believes his rubbish.
lunar stele
banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amon-goethe wrote:

No I don't feel like it's worth the time honestly since he's clearly a bed wetting pussy, but if he's still playing his games I'll point them out. I don't run around talking about the hundreds of other millennial YouTube vloggers that are obviously pathetic. I am just pointing out this one because he's trying to bootleg shit by respectable people, and the obvious lies are too easy to notice.

hear, hear!

there's no denying that Caleb Webb is both a scourge and an imbecile. when i read things like "limited to 150, only 20 for sale," coupled with his blatant lies covering up for his even more blatant ripping people off, i can only laugh and shake my fucking head. it's total junkie behavior. we've seen it many times before, we're seeing it again. except this "twink," as i believe it was blindfolder called him, is only addicted to his reflection. and anyone who orders from this real-life Wiley Coyote deserves what's coming to them.
amon-goethe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently the same email address that he uses for his bullshit distro is the same that he uses on discogs. He has placed orders using that email on discogs recently, but claims it's been hacked when it comes to his store. I have proof, but seeing as yosuke wants to avoid posting personal identification info on this forum I'll save it, but obviously there's no reason to believe otherwise.

Bottom line up front, his email is fine and has been used on discogs, but he's claiming it was hacked on his store in order to rip off people who order from him.
PanzerGeneral

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="boiled.angel"] he has no proof he didn't bootleg it but no one has any proof that he did either. quote] - Just think about this for a minute......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: