P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Album Storage
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Black_Fire



Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 3657
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wood is really strong material. Today I works in a garage on my new shelfs for tapes, hope to finish tomorrow.
_________________
DOOM008: Rot - Kingdom of Antichrist Sodomy
DOOM010: Necrostuprum / Satanic Torment - Goetes
DOOM fuckbook
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Morbid69



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 1605
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, real men craft their own

Ikea is for women
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sarkk



Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 54

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



get with the times
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sadovahr



Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 1084
Location: Neverland

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sarkk wrote:


get with the times



NEVER!!!! Laughing Laughing
_________________
Good sellers/traders & Trade/sell/want list
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reed



Joined: 14 Oct 2008
Posts: 1716
Location: Denver, Colorado

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would definitely craft my own if I didn't live in an inner city neighborhood, trapped in a tiny apartment. Need a garage and some tools.

I wish there was an IKEA store in Colorado that I could just go and check one of these out in person. Confused

Thanks for the info everyone.
_________________
TRADELIST:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4933
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maim to Please



Joined: 20 Sep 2007
Posts: 90
Location: USA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found this link. They look pretty good. http://www.lpstoragesolutions.com/
_________________
Good traders/sellers: nervouscorps, carrioncrow, Nosliw, ksudnevar, Wilhelm, vorfeed, sinister spectre
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sadovahr



Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 1084
Location: Neverland

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maim to Please wrote:
Just found this link. They look pretty good. http://www.lpstoragesolutions.com/


does anybody know a european site to get these?



Reed wrote:
I would definitely craft my own if I didn't live in an inner city neighborhood, trapped in a tiny apartment. Need a garage and some tools.

I wish there was an IKEA store in Colorado that I could just go and check one of these out in person. Confused

Thanks for the info everyone.


can't you buy them online? only the fuckin greek IKEA hasn't an online purchase option Mad
_________________
Good sellers/traders & Trade/sell/want list
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HELLTHRASHER -l-



Joined: 05 Jan 2009
Posts: 1832
Location: Where No Life Dwells

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maim to Please wrote:
Found this recently: http://www.boltz.com/showitems_deptcode1_502.htm too expensive for me, though.


Those are some killer items, but deff are too pricey.
_________________
Speeding Through Hell!
Metal Storm 'zine
-l-
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
H.K.Blasphemer



Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 709

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLTHRASHER -l- wrote:
Maim to Please wrote:
Found this recently: http://www.boltz.com/showitems_deptcode1_502.htm too expensive for me, though.


Those are some killer items, but deff are too pricey.


Shut up!
_________________
s.hate wrote:
why do people like this little faggot? he is some teenage punk that jumped on the goatfago trend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HELLTHRASHER -l-



Joined: 05 Jan 2009
Posts: 1832
Location: Where No Life Dwells

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

H.K.Blasphemer wrote:
HELLTHRASHER -l- wrote:
Maim to Please wrote:
Found this recently: http://www.boltz.com/showitems_deptcode1_502.htm too expensive for me, though.


Those are some killer items, but deff are too pricey.


Shut up!


Can you afford it? Oh wait, you don't work. Hmmm Wink
_________________
Speeding Through Hell!
Metal Storm 'zine
-l-
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
headnhalf



Joined: 14 Mar 2008
Posts: 272
Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have four of these for my CD's.
http://www.reddisplays.com/catalogue/products/classic+range+cd+storage+rack.asp
They stack on top of each other and between the four of them hold nearly 1500 CD's:

Bit pricey but I bought them with some inheritance after my Grandad died. I was sick of wooden shelves bowing and falling apart. They come all in one piece so basically you just slot together each unit. They're going to outlast me so the cost spread over my lifetime isn't to bad.

OLD PHOTO

_________________
Great trades with: Vorfeed, Kakarot SS5, GoldenBull, Rat eyes, Caina, Blekt, Uncoloured, Cursed Blood, Minge Eater, Portentum, Addison nektostiknekromessikk and Asphyxiation anyone i've forgotten give me a shout
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chit019



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2369
Location: California

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maim to Please wrote:
Just found this link. They look pretty good. http://www.lpstoragesolutions.com/


This is what I want for vinyl storage, but for $310 i think it can wait.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ryan_the_snake



Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Posts: 1605
Location: Surf City

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are fucking cool. I'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
H.K.Blasphemer



Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 709

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLTHRASHER -l- wrote:
H.K.Blasphemer wrote:
HELLTHRASHER -l- wrote:
Maim to Please wrote:
Found this recently: http://www.boltz.com/showitems_deptcode1_502.htm too expensive for me, though.


Those are some killer items, but deff are too pricey.


Shut up!


Can you afford it? Oh wait, you don't work. Hmmm Wink


Haha!
_________________
s.hate wrote:
why do people like this little faggot? he is some teenage punk that jumped on the goatfago trend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OrdenSatani



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 292
Location: Riding A Virgin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can anyone reccomend a good mixed media unit?
Currently I have my Lp's stored in large crates, a seperate tape rack and several CD racks, but I'm running out of room and would like to condense them all into a giant monstrosity. Does such a thing even exist or would I be better off building my own shelves?
_________________
"Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude." - Schopenhauer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group